mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

How could solidus become president if he wasn't 35 in 2005?
Did the patriots forge a fake birth certificate?

>gets CQC'd by Venom
>she fucking likes it

Venom never put out to that certain someone, so she left just like he wanted her to.

Is it actually worth doing all the missions and sideops to get the true ending? Then theres the problem of maxing my bond with quiet, the only budddy I ever used was D-Dog, so her bond is at 0, how long does it take to max it out? And how does the whole max out your base thing work? Do I have to build 4 of every platform or what?

Paz > Quiet

Quiet's much faster to max out than the other buddies. Basically everything she does gets you bond ranking with her, almost any free roam will get you at least 20-25%.

The Patriots control the entire nation. Their power was so great that such a question doesn't even need to be asked.

Also, you can't become president unless you're over 35?
This is funny because Hitler also wrote in Mein Kampf that men should not be devout in political views until they are 30.

Yep, you have to be at least 35 before you can run President in the US.

I thought we were gonna do /mgkg/

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY RIG!
TELL ME, IF WE'RE NOT BURYING THEM AT SEA, WHAT THEN?
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SOLDIER WITHOUT A NATION

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD RUB ASHES OVER HIS FACE BEFORE TURNING THEM INTO DIAMONDS

>s it actually worth doing all the missions and sideops to get the true ending?
You mean the prologue with alternate cutscenes? You don't have to do all the missions for that, just all the main story missions
That also excludes A Quiet Exit, in case you killed her during the sniper battle

He's talking about the one where Quiet is blue balled. Played for a fool

MAJOR

so whats was your favorite song/songs that made it into any of the games
for me it's easily 'here's to you' from GZ

you killed the meme
sorry but it is that bad

>cursed legacy

WHAT A RETARDED FUCKING MISSION JESUS CHRIST

LETS PUT 12 HEAVILY ARMORED ENEMIES ON PATROL IN A LITTLE FUCKING AREA WHERE YOU HAVE TO FULTON 2 CONTAINERS

fucking piece of shit

I S'd that mission on my first try
they frequently stop looking at the crates, wait for that then fulton them out, last one fulton with it

It's pretty simple.
Just torch them to death.

And the timer will always and only start when fulton the first container, so clear everyone then fulton them.

Do you not have smoke grenades?

what a piece of shit and straight up unfun mission.

>time limit
>literally every single retard in the game wants to talk to you during the mission, even that fucking bush nigger with his bullshit "become one with the roots"
>12+ enemies
>heavily armored personal, only way to take them down is by sneaking up, rendering all tranq weapons useless
>when you extract one container, every other enemy flock to the next one

Bump?

I mentioned this a couple days ago but now he finally moved out of my brig to my roster. I feel like everyone is going to get cancer now that I have this guy on my team. He looks very contagious.

Took this one so yall could see his messed up neck.

Look how fuckin sad this guy is!

>Nah man...I'm good...this is normal for me..

Got him from an FOB. Actually it was the GIRL HELL player event that was in the challenge tab. Is this common knowledge, like being able to cheat this dude onto your staff is well known or something? I've never seen him before I fultoned him.

And one last shot of him looking at the cam. Does anybody else have a dude like this in their roster? Are there more similar models or is this guy unique?

I've never seen it, but it's pretty cool.

I just cleared save data for MGS V: TPP after months of not playing.
Planning to replay from the beggining.

What are some obligatory mods? I know there's some OSP mod.

I don't understand the PF grade stuff. I started playing again yesterday after not having touched the game in almost 6 months, and I have a lot of points and on the weekly thing I'm rank 1 for some reason?

Never played a Metal Gear game before, about to boot this up. What am I in for? The plan is to make my way through the series one by one.

Isn't he the I'm no snail guy from shining lights even in death?

I have a hard time believing you because I saw this on v

>it is that bad
4U

So why does c2w have a subsistence version when you can destroy all three dishes and s rank without leaving the helicopter?

He has unique face, that's all. Soldiers are just a combinations of assets, nothing more.

REMINDER:

VENOM GOES TO TRAIN SOLID SNAKE ALONGSIDE SURVIVAL INSTRUCTOR MILLER IN FOXHOUND
DIAMOND DOGS UPGRADES FROM AN OFFSHORE RIG TO A FORTRESS AT THE TIP OF SOUTH AFRICA
VENOM CREATES OUTER HEAVEN
MILLER MADE THE PHANTOM AND HIS SON STRONGER TO SEND BIG BOSS TO HELL.

BIG BOSS CREATES ZANZIBAR LAND. A REAL NATION WITH HIM AS PRESIDENT.
THE SOLDIERS ARE INSTRUCTED BY OCELOT, WHO WEAR RED BERETS A SYMBOL OF OCELOT'S ELITE.

Boss, that's a serious injury. It won't heal on its own. You'll need to treat it with first aid.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a masterpiece. Prove me wrong. Protip You can't

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY RIG!
TELL ME, IF WE'RE NOT BURYING THEM AT SEA, WHAT THEN?
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SOLDIER WITHOUT A NATION

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD RUB ASHES OVER HIS FACE BEFORE TURNING THEM INTO DIAMONDS

yeah it even has 2 world records

>tfw no snake

snake never should've built the nuke in the first place, strangelove committed suicide, and diamond dogs never would've gone to stop skull face if they weren't trying to get revenge

face it cucks, huey did nothing wrong

Same

Brass Raptor is mai husbando!

reminder

Egg

Reminder: Quiet is DEAD, and NOT CUTE!

we were but op being the fag he is fucked it up
infinite heaven
those are virtual battles your fob does automatically its really easy to get first unless you're grouped with cheaters
a very unintuitive 8 bit game use a guide
rushed game
you're right i cant :^)

Morpho is cute. CUTE!

>Invade a nuclear FOB from the nuclear FOB page
>Only one platform, weird but okay
>Get there, no nukes anywhere on the entire platform

???

My hero

Playing through it right now and it's pretty good, I'm even enjoying it more than MGS2

Quiet is stupid and she also smells bad LOL

She dresses funny too and does that silly humming as if it makes her feel in charge. Quiet is nowhere near as liked as that Kaz guy. i hear that Kaz is super ripped and has an 8 pack. he is also very popular and gets all of the Venom

i bet Quiet wishes that she was as liked as Kaz

- Venom Snake, 1984

They just retaliated and were immune to bullets, but not tranq gas lol

I guess that answers my first question

o shit kojima

Why is Hideo so pretentious?

I still have some hope, it drives me insane.

The fuck are you taking about

best butties

I want to protect his smile.
Not the one where he "smiled" through his teeth at Quiet, if he smiled then at all, but his genuine smile.

Dont die on me damnit

PEQUOD IS BETTER
BETTER!

Pequod isn't the pilot, it's the helicopter itself. It's named after the boat in moby dick, that's why it's still pequod after the pilot dies.

I have so many fucking violent troublemakers on my base and people are constantly sent to the sickbay, but the fucks are all S+ - S++.
What the fuck do I do? I can't fire them, that'll take my platform levels down way too much.

go look for diplomats to balance it out

Gay.
I want to protect his smile.
Not the tone where he smiles through his teeth at Quiet, if he really smiled then, but his genuine smile.

When does the FOB event change?
I want a harder one with UAVs but don't want retaliation.

tuesday morning

jesus christ

Holy shit they actually now banning the cheaters that cheated themself gorrilion of everything. Now my autism pays off and i'm first time since release of the game in a first place of PF Grade battle.

i dont think they ban people just move them to cheater servers

>I can't fire them
You can, you must, and you will

b-boss...

fuck that send them to their deaths on suicide dispatch missions make diamonds from their asses!

Troublemakers aren't diamond dogs, they're just wolves looking for their next meal

I just noticed that Snake and Quiet have the same taste in boots

You made the exact same post in the previous thread

new MGS looks great