I hate driving

I hate driving.

Which car is good for someone who hates driving?

Hard-mode: under $20k

Other urls found in this thread:

hondaofpasadena.com/auto/used-2015-honda-civic-2dr_cvt_exl-pasadena-91107-ca/8249591/
wjbdradio.com/LocalNews/Bond-Set-At--50-000-For-Alma-Man-Charged-With-Criminal-Sexual-Assault
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Craigslist
$1000 automatic civic

Literally anything automatic.
Just go buy the new daewoo or what ever normies drive these days.

What do normies drive these days?

It will take you where you need to be faster than any production car.

Cheap shitboxes built by fuzzy foreigners.

man you're cool

A used Buick Century.
>leather interior
>very reliable
>parts are widely available, so if you break anything it should be easy for the shop to get
>comfy ride
>decent auto transmission
>very dead steering feel, so you don't feel like you're driving

Automatic
Radar cruise

Bus pass :^)

christ almgighty the day has come, i am going to praise a USDM steel built landbarge for something

that thing maybe something i detest, but here we go

OP, u want the buick century

>leather interior
"Leather" interior, leather also blows cocks, normies like cloth.
>very reliable
LOL no
>parts are widely available, so if you break anything it should be easy for the shop to get
Sure, but someone who hates driving will hate fixing an unrliable used hard to work on piece of shit
>comfy ride
Sorta
>decent auto transmission
Lol no

Idk I feel like normies find leather way more luxurious and mystical.

>unreliable
You're the only fucking person who thinks that.
>hard to work on
lol no
Also
>implying he'll work on it himself

Reminder that Brosifine should never be listened to.

Mitsubishi Mirage

Cheap, actually decent cvt (automatic), still good warranties from mitsubishi

bus pass

Ford GT 40. Superformance has a few you can get. Easy to drive, parts everywhere, nice easy handling.

Lmao why the fuck are you still posting. Drop trip and stop posting

Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous

Well, considering I am one of very people here that has any real experience with cars, Veeky Forums needs me.

we have much better name and trip options for informed opinions than you

Lol no.

Lyft

lol yes. can literally think of 5 right now

>tfw kitkat is a better source of information than brosifine

Post 'em fag boy.

>he can't afford a tesla

>tfw frostie and equinox are better than Brosifine

Bus.

Or Uber/Lyft.

Hyundai Elantra automatic.

Now be a grandma normie somewhere else.

New Toyota Corolla

Get this OP: hondaofpasadena.com/auto/used-2015-honda-civic-2dr_cvt_exl-pasadena-91107-ca/8249591/

kitkat
over9k
lpg
tw@
truckerfag
teamgunstar

64 miles

>kitkat
16 year old retard
>over9k
Okay guy, but he doesn't tell people things, he posts pictures of his Honda collection
>lpg
You don't see me trying to tell you how to get a loan at a back alley car dealer.
>tw@
Literally who?
>truckerfag
He's gone as far as I know. He was a newfag anyway.
>teamgunstar
Another 16 year old retard.

I literally had a reply typed out to every single one of your stupid fucking points until I saw the trip. You're literally the greatest troll of /o fuck

Fiat 500

Short = easy parking
Good... To look at
Really a 2+2 so nobody will ask you to give a lift for theirself and a friend.
Poor build quality will give them an extra excuse not to drive too!

Brosifine pls go

troll post of the week right here

and what redeeming qualities do you have, ethan? you just come on here to shitpost and get beaten down in every populated thread

>real experience
wjbdradio.com/LocalNews/Bond-Set-At--50-000-For-Alma-Man-Charged-With-Criminal-Sexual-Assault

HAHAHAHAHA

>search for prius
>no results
C'mon guys

Kek

Any hybrid.

>threatening to use force in order to get his ex-girlfriend to commit a sex act with him

Is this all it takes? "Toss my salad or I'll drop you m8."

Get a VW up. It's the cubiclecar for those who just don't give any fucks for what they drive and merely travels from a to b.

2nded

>$20k

USA, AUS, or CAN?

Anyway besides that going to guess USA.

Any of these:
Corolla, Yaris, Civic, Jetta (may be too fun because it has a tsi), Versa, Fiesta (too fun because of the name but it is cheap), Fiat 500 Pop, Cruze, Spark, Mazda 3.
All base model with an automatic of course since you; 'hate driving.'

That is all I can think of, try to avoid the smaller cars on the list they may be way too much fun in corners for you. Wouldn't want to ruin your day by having you enjoy driving.

my first car was a 2005 auto Hyundai Sonata

I don't like driving but that was a baller af car. 110k miles and I got it for 3700 dollars. v6, fantastic acceleration, 30ish mpg highway. I never had any problems with the car until a nigger wrecked into me and totaled it.

>normies like cloth
Dumbest post of the decade.

Prius is never the answer. If you want a hybrid, the volt is cheaper and more fuel efficient for the average 20-mile or less commute. If you want a Toyota, the corolla is cheaper to buy and maintain and is only nominally more expensive in gas. If you want a Toyota hybrid, the Camry hybrid is a much more functional vehicle.

Prius is meme tier normie shitbox status; the interior is like a lunch box, the hybrid drive is expensive af to repair, and the car itself takes 7+ years of ownership to see any cost savings over the corolla. The car literally exists so kale enthusiasts can brag insufferably about saving the earth (never mind the fact that sourcing huge lithium batteries destroys ecosystems).

At least sports car owners don't apologize for the fact that they're buying a car for completely selfish reasons. Hybrid cucks (and Prius cucks specifically) literally have to try to explain to you why they're actually doing you a favor by buying a more expensive box that does literally everything worse than the cheaper box, but is somehow the better choice.

Sorry for the rant. Long story short, Prius is never the right answer.

Unreliable. Engine will start smoking after 3-4 years, and probably catch fire numerous times. Also build quality a bit Italian, and very outdated in most ways. It's why they're cheaper than the other Japanese brands.

leather is shit

normies and poorfags love cloth seats because muh weather and muh sweat
anybody who says cloth is superior to leather has never sat in a car with quality perforated leather seats, only in their shitbox with shitty flat worn doen leather thats like a frying pan in the summer or another shitbox with cracks and rips in it. don't get me wrong I love cloth too but nothing beats a good leather seat.

Base model Toyota Corolla with the 4-speed automatic, new or slightly used.

>new daewoo

Good leather > good cloth > bad cloth >>>>>>>>>>>>> bad leather = meme fabrics such as suede

>Going from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds
That would be too fun for someone who hates driving

Unlikely, but 10yr/100k warranty will cover that

This, if you live in the US, want something new, and something cheap. They have a long factory warranty and go forever.

I was implying the auto pilot feature so OP wont have to drive

I present to you:
A motorcycle.

I present to you:
Public transport.

chevy malibu

anything gm,it will always be in a shop for some stupid fixes so you wont have to drive it anyway

20 twingos

In my mother's 2012 Mazda3 I love the feel of the leather, it's also not perforated