You're at a cars and coffee and this guy slaps your lowered Honda Civic's hood

You're at a cars and coffee and this guy slaps your lowered Honda Civic's hood.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKUQpkXdMqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Open it up for him.

More like, you are at a car show and this guy comes over and puts his paw print all over your freshly detailed car.

I reply, "Come in."

"You see all the girls in their Honda Civics...' - Jay Leno

youtube.com/watch?v=XKUQpkXdMqk
Holy fucking shit Jay

>implying he doesn't carry a rag with him at all times to wipe his hands before touching cars

He's a connoisseur, user.

POP THAT HOOD BRO

i can smoke the fuck out of whatever you drive in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

Apparently you don't watch Jay Leno's garage...

Two things: those are mostly his cars. And more importantly, that's a TV show that's filmed in a place that almost certainly has a fucking sink.

Call Conan.

>implying leno and co. haven't burned off their finger prints long ago

niggas work on steam cars

Thank him for honoring my humble civic

It's ok. It's pretty much bulletproof.

>Leno

Are you guys dense? The issue is not if his hands are clean. The issue is the handprint/oil residue that is left behind on a freshly detailed car.

>The issue is not if his hands are clean.
>The issue is the handprint/oil residue that is left behind on a freshly detailed car.

user...

If you're going to get anal about that shit you're not a car enthusiast

not him but look at your skin on a genreally clean part of your body, notice it's glossy sheen, that's oil that rubs off when you touch something and it leaves slight prints.

Conan is a cuck. Anyone who says they are a fan of him I instantly think lowly of them.

he probably gets them redetailed afterwards...

So... Wipe it off? It's not like if I touch my car and leave it for a week there's gonna be a hand shaped rust bubble, it's okay to touch a car. The paint and wax and such is meant to hold up in shit weather on shit highways, your hand isn't gonna do shit. Part of going to a car show is accepting that people are gonna touch your car, and it's gonna get dirty anyway just from sitting outside where dust and dirt will get on it. I usually refrain from calling people autistic but seriously pal, if you get upset at a man putting his hand on his own car because it could leave a mark in the wax then you miiiiiiight have an issue. Watched a guy accidentally swing a tow hook into the door of his MR2 spider, he licked his finger, wiped the mark off, and said "yeah it'll buff right out". That's how people respond to imperfections in cars, because it's outside and shit happens and that's what cleaning kits and touch up paint is for. I'm serious, that isn't a normal thing to get upset about.

>detailed
>my Civic Si with peeling clearcoat
I think his greasy handprint would improve the paint quality.

Wonder where I am and why I am driving a honda

>"he's not even running an rrc manifold"

Not gonna lie though Jojo front ends actually look pretty nice.

"You scratched the paint!"

It's full of dents and is black rattle canned.

"here's 10 for a can of plastidip knock yourself out kid "

Kill myself for owning a civic, let alone a faggoted up lowered ricer one.

slap his chin

My car came stock with 250hp user...

There's nothing wrong with a Civic and lowering cars (to a certain extent ) serves a performance purpose

What is with the absolute autism in this thread?

You fucks might as well vacuum seal the car so no oil gets onto it, and don't even think about driving it. You'll get dirt on the undercarriage and mechanical wear on the components.

If I was Jay I'd run my hands all over that chrome showing how sexy and smooth it all is, then I'd take the car and drive it out on muddy windy roads like it's meant to be driven.

Then I'd park up in my garage and let the army of workers I employ to look after these cars clean and re-detail it.

If you wouldn't do the same then you aren't a car enthusiast, you're the curator of a museum.

wear from driving is not the same as wear from people touching your shit.

I seriously hope you guys don't go to variables touching every car.

Have you guys never heard, "look, but don't touch."? Sheesh

He doesn't own every car in Jay Leno's Garage. People bring in their cars for reviews.

non honda owner stop posting this. i bet you have no clue what any of this shit is

Civics are pretty fucking gay. Lowering it the way ricer fags do actually reduces performance. Done properly it increases it, but it's rarely done properly.

>guy who spends several hours per week making his car completely spotless detected
>guy who goes home and cries himself to sleep if he gets a paint chip or ding detected
Nigga DRIVE your car and ENJOY your car, it isn't the mona lisa it's a machine that is meant to be touched, felt, heard, driven, enjoyed.

Also, if you have recently washed your hands with the kind of soap that you typically find in a mechanic's shop, you will not leave any significant skin oil behind.

So? In this case it's done properly
>civics are gay ass
Ok dude.

>implying you have to be a "honda guy" to know what a fucking car part is by name
The only thing unfamiliar to someone who isn't a honda faggot is the brand name, maybe. How the fuck is it possible to be into hondas and a smug elitist at the same time? Because you're doing it.

Burn the shitty civic and ask him his recommendation for a better car.

Who said it's done properly? Being a civic I highly doubt it.

>Civics are gay ass
Well, they are a very basic, boring car with an underpowered meme "lol VTEC" engine. Not my idea of a good time, but I suppose some people enjoy taking a horse cock up their unlubed boipussy.

>Who says its done properly
Man how are you missing this?
In this case it's done properly. Do you have autism? This is a hypothetical anyway what the fuck

>bland boring basic
You've never driven one then

>You've never driven one then
Or maybe he's driven better cars? Once you've been behind the wheel of something like a new Cayman S a new Civic Si feels like a tragic econobox.

Joke's on him, I don't have a civic.

I have my MR-S but I still go back to Civics for track car builds. I've driven a lot of cars over the years, Civics are just set up so well and so easy to make even better.

Ask him to slap my car's hood because I don't own a lowered honda civic and Jay slapping my jalopy's hood would increase the value

Shoot myself for owning a lowered honda civic

Ehh... Civics are "set up well" for econoboxes, pretty much all they have going for them is
>light
>extensive aftermarket
>decent quality
And this is coming from someone who Autocrosses and used to have a mildly modified EF hatchback that consistently placed me in the top 5 overall at autocross events. Once you move on to better, faster cars you realize that civics are (mostly) good for what they are, but are lackluster overall.

I disagree. The suspension and chassis is so much better. The MR-S is a fun DD but really when I want to actually go fast and compete I go Civic. Thinking of importing a real integra type R some day.

You really feel Soichiro's philosophy.

>I disagree.
That's because you're a fanboy. Realistically speaking, Civics are good for econoboxes, nothing more. Integra type R is no comparison to a Civic, so that's a total non-sequitor.

>you're a fanboy
How am I a fanboy? It's a good car, and so I praise it.

You're claiming that it is much better than it is, and the fact that you always choose it
>when I want to actually go fast and compete
Is because you're familiar with it and haven't tried much else.

>You've never driven one then
Yeah sorry cunt, I'm a mechanic, I've driven plenty, including the type r. The only Hondas I've actually enjoyed driving were s2000s, although I'm sure the bsx is good, but I haven't driven one of those.

A civic is the definition of a boring ass piece of shit econobox.

*nsx

b8

That doesn't even make sense. I've driven nearly everything. I even got a chance to drive a radical once. I'm not really any more familiar with the Civic than any other car, if anything I'm more used to my MR-S .

Man this is Veeky Forums. I'm tired of being lectured by people who can probably count the times they've been on a track on one hand.

>who can probably count the times they've been on a track on one hand.
lol
nice assumptions m8
I guess we're done here.

It's not b8 faggot. Just because all you've driven is civics doesn't make them great. I've driven most vehicles (no lambo yet), and a civic is exactly as memorable as a corolla, or a Mazda 2, or an i20 etc etc

Well I'm a Volkswagen technician and a certified rotary mechanic, and you're wrong.

The only thing you're certified for is sucking the bulls creampie out of your wife's asshole.

b8

>makes assumptions
>someone else uses your same logic
>you get upset at them making assumptions
lol

Not b8. Fuck Honda fags get assmad when other don't beat off over their econoboxes aimed at accountants and other similarly exciting people.

b8

For you.

>Part of going to a car show is accepting that people are gonna touch your car
Lol no, it's car show etiquette to never touch any of the cars.
You've clearly never been to a car show, you'll get kicked out if you're seen touching cars.

What the fuck? Have you ever been to a car show? You're supposed to touch them and masturbate them and get inside them and feel around .
It's a car show you retard

Well yeah you don't touch unless they let you touch, but the reality is people are gonna touch it anyway, and I've never seen someone get kicked out for putting their hand on a car. Besides, it's a fingerprint, I still don't see what the big deal is. You wipe it off with a rag and it's gone.

Thank him for getting me a car. This whole "riding an air-cooled bike in the hot-ass Florida summer" thing kind of sucks when you have traffic like we do here.

He literally has a team of Mexicans that he pays to clean them constantly

>get paid to oogle and maintain a massive diverse car collection
>get paid to touch cars you'd never even see otherwise

wouldn't mind it as a summer job tbqh

He's rich enough to not get all autistic over a handprint.

Yeah, dude. An FT-1 is totally his car.

>>h22 headgasket
>k20 intake
>102mm turbo

KEK

that's a meme

How much does it weigh?

You clearly dont pay much attention to www.stickydiljoe.com

>How the fuck is it possible to be into hondas and a smug elitist at the same time?

You don't know many honda guys do you?

Stop acting like an asshole dude

Lying on the internet... or you mean dc4, lol.

>What is an engine swap

I'm a massive honda guy and I can tell you that the honda scene is full of massive snobs.

Probably even snobbier than, bmw or porsche drivers.

They basically sit around and act snobby because they paid 1200 dollars for their mugen valve covers and 1k for their rare spoon front lip..

It's such a snobby scene.