2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

A truly symbiotic and fair relationship edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160826_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160066.html?
mega.nz/#!7oAjkZyR!MMJyeoEL9Uxd6JJHGrN4H1FZrk0vclJtVXUDpDSjonI
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184110.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That image looks like it's a guy with a male leg and a female one walking away.

sure hope the mods see it that way

Anyone know where I could find this game?

At the usual places. Try reverse image searching, it gives plenty of results.

Yeah I found it pretty quick

mega.co.nz/#!gRoXVQRb!PgOP0GeRYlj2e_02y3et5mQGGpO6IPyOp36hdtDfJg4

Has pic related been uploaded

If not i'll buyfag it sometime later

anyone have RJ180032?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

what's the source of this image?

Will she save us?

I'll tell you a secret: asking this every single thread won't change the fact that nobody has it.

it raises people's awareness of the game, therefore making it more likely that someone will get it and then upload it.

Thanks user, still no luck though.

In 2017 maybe.

Wait, hold on a second.
Isn't RyonaRPG already translated?

I remember playing it MANY years ago and it was in English.

how do you get the animations in this? I can beat the boss fairly simply but i cant get anything to happen other than the slimes

I'm glad there's still people willing to contribute to VH Translation. Looks like my little guide was useful too. 7 maps left, most of them have 100-150 lines untranslated.

Press H near the girl when she's not fighting back anymore. Then use the arrow keys, N to cum.

Almost there yet again.

Where I could find a updated version of Flower Fairies?
I just finished mine and got no idea to even go to the gallery mode.

Shit thought that was a tentacle monster coming out of the toilet.

> If not i'll buyfag it sometime later

Doing God's work I don't even care if you share it.

Indeed, that's a wise strategy.

Too bad it's not efficient at all, see how many people downloaded and shared the game in return for you making them know it ? 0.

give it a year

yeah,I was like wtf
took me a while to figure out what was really going on

Can't talk for the regular translators of the scene since i've tried it just for a bit,but what i didnt like in rpgmaker trans was how you cant see the context of something,making it harder to accurately translate something.You don't know who is saying what in some games

That's not really a problem for me given the distinctive patterns of male vs female speech. It really only becomes an issue when there's one dude fucking two girls.

It's on sale user, support the dev.

yeah context wise it really make it difficult to work with, but by any means rpgm-trans is still the better alternative to get a non-desructive game patch (at least where the tool works)

so it would still be better to translated using the tool while having the editor open to check context....
or even better:
actually understand japanese, and play the game

>non-desructive game patch
That only matters if the game still gets updates

Why are you shilling for habisain anyway?

>shilling for habisain
you make it sound like we're giving him money
he may be a whiny butthurt bitch, but he is a pretty developer and his tool is very useful
and by all means its even open-source, not that any of you retards understand what that means

>only matters if the game gets updates
precisely, some games get lots of updates in he months following release, some even get big updates out of nowhere after years
even small content updates could mean the whole fucking translation is lost

>GPLv3
It's free software, not just open source, learn the difference

What is the captcha for the VH wiki?
>Who is Nanako's nigga?

I'd guess Erika.

Oh my, this is still there? Let me remove this question.

Well, there must be one, so I ask : what anti spam question should I write?

The memories.

4 years later its still the most recent Ashley content of note

>Ads visible on the screen
In this day and age how does that even happen?

Found the newfag

>Has no valid comeback
>"Hurr newfag"
Kid I was on Veeky Forums before post timers and captchas were ever a thing.
Almost half of the boards didn't even exist back then (the new ones are for the most part incredibly shit too).

How do you stop her from teleporting out when she reaches 300 hp?

I only heard stories about it , but it's true there was a loli board once ? what happened ?

Yeah it existed but it was removed over a year before I found Veeky Forums.

Personally I don't care for lolis. If people want to fap to digital renditions of little girls let them.
I fap to plenty of stuff that'd be hideously illegal in real life.

I have a weird problem in Vitamin Quest.
Basically Mikami doesn't give birth anymore.
She still gets pregnant and has the labor option, but choosing it just removes her pregnant status without the birth scene showing up and no child shows up at the church.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

it's over user , you overpopulated the world so now aliens instantly vaporize any child you produce otherwise the Vitamin Quest universe would die over lack of resources

I found the cause of the problem.
Turns out the item that causes monster children to be born blocks all human birth scenes until you get pregnant from a monster.

>What type of mage is Ashley?

that's boring , my answer was better

Vanilla

Download the translation from the SVN. If I remember right, it includes a prepatched version of the game (though I don't know how up to date it is) so you could just play that I guess.

Right, I thought he caused integer overflow by giving too much birth or something.

I personally like the old, easy enough to search and stapled into vh culture. If we have to change it in order to idiot proof it then change it to "What is the color of" sort of thing. is a good one too.

If you look closely you'll see that It's a saved image from an old thread from 2012. Also not all ads are bad user, non intrusive ads should recieve some consideration to be whitelisted, but that's discussion is not really fitted for this thread.

>If you look closely you'll see that It's a saved image from an old thread from 2012
I know, I don't see the relevance of that fact.

>not all ads are bad user
Ha!
If I can deny Moot some money I will do so. Fucking ugly bastard.

The pre patched SVN is abandoned.

>Moot
who's that

>latest revision is March of this year
You sure?

Did they not have time stamps back then grandpa?

Those have existed for as far back as I can remember.

Also I'm not that old. I'm an uncle at most.

I'm playing Minako and the husband found out about the wife cheating a lot sooner than I imagined he would.

I thought shit was about to go down but then it turns out he's an actual cuck, not Veeky Forums's meme definition. Wasn't expecting that tbqh.

What's the sources for this? I already tried image search.

>Also not all ads are bad user, non intrusive ads should recieve some consideration to be whitelisted, but that's discussion is not really fitted for this thread.
The companies who serve ads do not properly check the content they are serving. There are multiple recorded cases of major internet ad companies, even google ads, serving malware in ads. It is simply unsafe to have unblocked ads.

Smug

So does someone care to remember me the last full english entry of VH?

VH_160521_translated_V2

Surprised there's no link for RJ184110 yet, it seems to be a ts thing and I thought this place was loaded with faggots

Smuger.

Much like the cucks, the faggots are a tiny extremely vocal minority.

The smugest.

The problem is that you are playing a shit game.

Back to /v/, interloper.

Fuck off to /hgg/ with your shit taste, faggot.

Care to explain why Vitamin Quest is a shit game?

I've not even played it yet.
Doesn't make you any less of a shitkid.

That's so weird I want a source

Why is this slut so smug?

Someone has the latest patch of dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160066.html?

Hey is there a game in the pastebin where you play as a guy and is also translated?
I just noticed that the pastebin has been updated recently and I've already played the oneechan one.

ROBF
NTRPG
A Boy and his Perverted Onee Sans
Thug Hero Party
Nobleman's Retort

Thanks a million my man!

Sauce?

What is the sauce of these images?

This thread's so dead.

RJ161511 was disappointing.
The idea of a game with a battle system like Ys I seemed nice and the sprites for the hentai scenes are decent, but the game has only 4 scenes (losing to Orc, Flower, Eyeball Tentacle thing and Worm) and is just way too short.

Worst part was probably the boss since it was more annoying than difficult. You basically just have to Grind until you can deal more damage than it can heal.

It seems more like a proof of concept than a full game. The price should have given you a hint.

what are the controls? what does each stat do? how i play game?

>can't say I ever feel particularly horny these days
>don't even feel much from jerking it anymore
>yet I still play these games all the time and jerking it all the time
>not so much due to feeling it, but simply due to how I am just dreadfully bored and playing these games is kind of fun. And the jerking it is kind of how the games were intended to be played and so I jerk it.
Truth be told, I have my suspicions that this isn't particularly healthy.

I tend to edge for hours while playing RPG maker games until I fill zero satisfaction. I guess that's not healthy too.

Eat your vegetables and do cardio to keep your dick working.

iktf
I don't even get horny, I'm forcing myself to masturbate nowadays

>I don't even care if you share it

Wouldn't even bring it up if I wasn't.

mega.nz/#!7oAjkZyR!MMJyeoEL9Uxd6JJHGrN4H1FZrk0vclJtVXUDpDSjonI

It's pretty nicely detailed but there's only like one sex position so you may or may not find it enjoyable.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184110.html

This thing just came out and the trial seems super limited, but it look like some simple corruption-based Mario Party without the minigames.
Girls turn into demons as they gain corruption, guys turn into girls and then also turn into demons.
Trial doesn't have any CGs and from what I can tell there's only one ending CG for each character, but corruptionfags might be down for it anyway.

>M to F gender changing

my fetish

i have had some off days too, but you know what i do. i don't fap. if you're not horny, you're not supposed to be horny. just keep yourself busy with other stuff for a day or two. trust me before you know it you will be raring to go again

>only like one sex position
And it somehow got gold, I think the nips care more about everything but the sex

Thank you for sharing user

This game's nice. You da real MVP.

Oh shit there's a surprising amount of stuff tho.
Was fondling her everything and tabbed out to check the thread and when I got back to the game she was masturbating. For how small it is this game is really neat.

>ă”ăŸăȘり
Delete this

I'm wondering too. I looked up the "RJ184553" but it doesn't seem to exist.

>if you're not horny, you're not supposed to be horny.
But I am bored. So I do it anyway. But I have been thinking that I probably shouldn't.