>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

rockymountainatvmc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honda a shit

Cunts

not clean and lube. just lube. you can clean on longer intervals.

oh yeah and another part of that story is the flatbed driver secured the bike pic related and I while he was driving it fell over. I was too high to get mad at him. could've had him repair all my fairings for free.

when I'm high I'm the nicest guy around and get taken advantage of. it was the dealer's stupid idea to ride home in the rain. I don't do drugs anywhere but at home with my anniemae now.

>OP stays 24 hours in front of his PC so he can always be the one who makes the thread

damn, this is pure autism kek

remember to report

lol what the fuck mate, why would you let someone transport your bike like that god damn what drugs were you on other than coke?

WD40 as chain lube?

harbour bridge is pretty crap actually.

Habeeb it or not there's actually a tunnel at the end of my fave touge

you're the most idiotic rider (read: person) i've ever known.

nope, noch long not.
try it and see what happens

chain lube as chain lube
or
chain wax as chain wax

you do any riding this weekend sv user? was actually not raining i was surprised

Is chain lube as chain wax or chain wax as chain lube possible too?

No!

But you can use it to clean the chain.

seriously rossifag has issues. I'm tired of seeing the same pic as OP everyday.

It was just weed that time and the nightmare the night before. I think my mental illness or my psych meds react weirdly to drugs. I get seriously manic and psycotic. I've pulled a knife on a guy, ended up screaming naked in front of a random house, shit my pants 5 times in the hospital, saw my face aged 50 years from now in the mirror, done wheelies (which I normally can't do), and tons of other stupid shit. the list goes on.

dont do drugs squids.

at least I have a bike nerd

do you still have the side fairings removed from the cbr250?

>1st gear, rolling around at walking speed or slightly faster
>quickly open throttle a bit and close it immediately
>front goes up and down an again (only suspension, wheel stays on the ground)
>when front goes up again, rip the throttle
>shift your weight to the rear

dunno if that's actually the right way to do it, but I guess it's somewhat smoother than a clutchup. also timing is important

die ich deiner sis ins gesicht geklatscht hab. :^)

lel, I once used the lithium based WD40 (silver/yellow), couldn't find the chain lube at the time and there's a chain on the can.
Didn't last long and I could smell it at every stop (smells pretty good desu)

willst du drauf anspielen dass mir die kette mehrmals abgeflogen ist?

Weed doesnt do that m80 its a depressant.
that reminds me of when i was 16 on my way back to school and passed 2 kids who were on their way to bash someone saying "drugs have changed us we are crazy now"
they had been smoking joints at lunch.

yep. they're sitting in a stolen shopping cart in my garage. I'm either going to give them to whoever I sell my baiku to or ebay.

do you need a replacement panel or something? it's a 2012

when I fix my headlight wiring it'll look like pic related with a red center. I've asked a couple of my cop buddies and they said it's fine and so are my LED's even if I put them on blue.

these guys get to ride SF 848's as highway interceptors.

Nah, though the PO did drop the bike ans scuff one of them.

I've been curious about pulling the front fairings while keeping the stock headlamp and dash. My hangup is what to do about the turn signals, been looking at some ebay mirror/signal units but not sure I want to sink ~$30 just for an experiment.

rossi a cute!

Too bad non of them are high-ranked enough to get those cop friend cards. If you get pulled over you can just give the officer the card and he let's you go.

How long until WRanon loses licence?

I bought fork clamps and screwed the turn signals onto those. I took the mirrors off the front fairing and installed screw ons as you can see in . I'm going to take them off though and get bar-ends they get in the way of lane splitting.

How many of you are looking forward to die diving off a cliff, or crashing into a ditch?

It's a scary tought isn't it?
But everytime I don't lean enough, or I get too wide into a corner and I see the edge of the road ending I can't help thinking that's where peace is,
just a meter from my reach, I could just have it now if I wanted to.

>red center
So it will look like goatse

he had one?

fine too

> yamaha """"quality""""" :^)
meintest du nicht deinen Schwestern?

I love my neighborhood.

hairy mexican (was) 6hunnit btw. RIP

It's fine, autists will claim it ruins everything but with an X ring chain it makes no difference. And doesn't fling shit all over your bike.

sorry bruh i'll get new ones!

or you could join the animefriends.

Rode a proper bike for the first time, picture related. Took a bit to get it started as it was sitting for about 5 years, but it starts first kick now. I'm addicted now, I love researching it and doing what I can to improve the bike angle my riding.

One question though, I accidently changed gears without the clutch a couple of times and it didn't seems to care at all. Is that something most bikes do?

>5 years
yikes did you pump out the old gas and change the oil first? nice quad btw.

don't do it from first to second, other than that you can shift without clutch

>sat for 5 years
i get a feeling the bottom end on that engine might blow up in the next 5-15 hours of riding.

Yeah drained all the old fuel, checked the coolant, changed the oil and filter, cleaned the air filter (it was looking good).
I wanted to clean the carb, but I don't trust myself. I've also read that the values need adjusting ever 5,000 km so I'm worried that I need to do that. Any easy way to tell when it has to happen?
Why is that?

best 90's jap sportbikuuuu?

I nominate the 400rr.

haha hes the GOAT, not a chimp!

Is that faggot mod still deleting shit?
>Veeky Forums filters banned tripcodes now even if the IP changes

>2am
>firework says it emits flashes of light
>thing is fat af
>LIGHT it off in the road
>no flashes just one loud as fuck boom that I wasn't expecting
>been giggling for the last five minutes

While the bike sits the bottom end bearings and main bearing get a coat of rust on all of the rollers, that junk then gets fed back through the bearings over and over and eventually something will fail.

go sit on your dildo

>that color scheme
>that insane frame angle

the only time the gixxer really looked good

OWO1

If I want to ride it regularly, should I take it to a mechanic? I'd like the piece of mind, but I can't spend too much money on it.

I always liked the smiling ninja more

Its an easy engine to pull apart yourself, seriously couldnt ask for a better engine to learn on, check the bearings yourself, its a lot cheaper than waiting for them to explode, $120 vs upwards of $1500

So many to choose from. For the average guy, the Gsxr 750 was a weapon, power of a 1000 (almost) and handled like a 600 great all rounder. The J1 Kwaka 750, RC45, OW01 and so on....
And don't forgot the 2 strokes!
Too many choices

What resource should I be looking at. There's some kind of manual right?

Search on google for the assembly charts from Honda, it will have a step by step guide on how to pull the engine apart/put it back together.

For parts i use
rockymountainatvmc.com/

hmm i just had a look and rockymountain doesnt actually stock parts for the klr anymore

S R A D 7 5 0
R
A
D

summoning wr

i think the ancient one with the round headlights looks prettier

too true mate

I like to stick power ranger action figures up my bum

"V4"

nsr500 be goat

cute yet cool

>Can't find 4 to 2 headers
>No exhausts either
Am I doomed to have shitty busted exhausts for life on this bike?

honda used to be kinda cool, wow

why do you want 4 to 2?
added weight uleh

unfortunately not, I'm moving house and need to be out of this joint by the 7th.

I mean I ride for work and just in general getting around every day anyway but I don't really count that.

New place is huge and on the ground floor so I might be able to sneak some motorbikes into the lounge room though.

Rules and regulations happened.
idk why people try to act like the big brands don't want to build these bikes anymore, they do they just aren't allowed to sell them.

Mate they owned GP back in the day...

I know for a fact I'll never take this thing to the track. It's a touring bike, so I want 4 to 2 for the aesthetics. But it's old, and I can't find a single exhaust for it that in any better condition.

Honda are beyond a shadow of a doubt the most important motorcycle manufacturer in the history of the artform.

The whole reason you probably own a motorcycle can be directly traced back to honda, they practically invented the concept of lifestyle marketing and decriminalized the perception of motorcycles with the cub bikes, add onto that they were the first japanese brand to penetrate into the western world with their faultlessly reliable 4 stroke bikes (the CB750s perfectly balanced, freespinning tranverse mounted Inline 4 was a technological revolution in motorcycles that will never be repeated in the same way) forced every other manufacturer in the world to up their game.

Honda built bikes that fucked the entire game up numerous times in the past, they were the first manufacturer to introduce aluminium frames in motocross bikes with the 1996 CR250, The NR750 had it's oval pistons, the RC30 invented the modern use of the single sided swingarm.

reminder that honda a shit

and now they make boring commuter bikes. where's that old spirit gone?

the modern touring bike can be traced back to the goldwing, a bike thought to be hilarious oversized and completely pointless back in it's day.

They absolutely raped 500cc GP and built one of the most extremely creative racing machines of all time with the assymetric (and uneven sized) V5 of the RC211V (the back two cylinders are larger than the front 3)

And yes, this is without getting into how the great genius Tadao Baba practically invented the modern sportbike by building a 750cc sportbike for handling then pumping up the engine a bit with the 893CC fireblade.

this is what makes current honda so fucking disappointing.

Honda is the most revolutionary motorcycle manufacturer in history, they pushed everything forward and always took their own style while doing it. Which makes current hondas hilariously meek conservatism and pandering absolutely fucking disgusting.

>implying aluminum frames in MX bikes was ever a good idea
The only reason they started using alloy frames in MX is because it made the bikes look better sitting beside the competition, purely aesthetic purposes.
its not like the alloy frames are lighter and they certainly are not as strong.

see you didn't let me finish.

Rules and regulations killed the spirit.

cop out

ye

Didn't kill yamahas spirit for innovation

That's not true. They could be building somewhat exciting bikes like the FZ09, S1000RR or the Ducati Scrambler but instead they choose to make the NC750 and a pigfat automatic pseudo-enduro.

Rules and regulations actually pumped up the innovation on the new suzuki as they designed a mechanical VVT system to get around motoGP rules and create a more fuel efficient bike(therefore meaning lower emissions for regulations)

>Ducati Scrambler

It's too bad rules and regulations stopped ducati innovating by building a bike with no actual frame to speak of.

wtf i love suzuki now

thanks europe for fucking us all with your emissions bullshit

wow nice meme, ducati hater

>tfw can still ride 2 smoke bikes in kangaroo land

i fukt ur mum faget!

>innovative

ahem

i see gsxr750 cuck knows nothing about bikes

You should already have liked suzuki if you like 2 strokes or racey bikes.

The 1985 GSX-R750 was of course the first race replica bike in the modern format and suzuki are responsible for sneaking the expansion chamber out of western germany and making the 2 strokes into the beasts they were.

They made numerous modern classics inbetween then and now too.

your dad fucks you doesn't he?