/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/GHJ9Vb8F

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

First for best girl

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Just a reminder if you still want to make silly edits.

photofunia.com

Posting theory that is getting /a/ mad
Chisa goes to Ryota's anime room and meets Junko
Junko decides to swap places with her
Junko can become the new teacher and despair them like that and Chisa could be a good replacement for Junko
Best thing would be Chisa actually being Ryoko and "Junko" in DR0, while the real Junko is the monokuma maid working on the reserve course and furthering her own plans
Junko doesn't tell anyone and tries to figure out how well Chisa can play her part after being mind-cracked by Yasuke to use her as a long-term replacement
Yasuke actually was a true Ultimate Despair and not really Junko's childhood friend but that was just the memories implanted in Chisa, or maybe he is her childhood friend it's irrelevant
Nobody knows about the body swap except Yasuke, who is then supposedly killed while actually he just disappears and infiltrates the FF in order to hijack the NWP for despair purposes after rewriting Chisa's and Mukuro's memories into believing he's dead, and Junko herself, Chisa doesn't know because they messed with her head, Mukuro doesn't realize because she was messed with too
Before Mirai-hen Junko and Yasuke found another person to replace her again and killed her to start off Mirai
Yasuke is leading the assault on Jabberwock while Junko is taking care of the killing game
Junko and Yasuke use the same process used for making Izuru to give Chisa the Analyst talent to let her take Junko's place
Ryoko is actually a temporary byproduct to have Junko's personality implanted and Chisa's being destroyed like Hajime's was, and since they're not just implanting a talent but a whole personality unlike with Izuru it's necessary to have this temporary phase where the old personality is crushed as the new one slowly takes place

I don't really agree with this, but lets just wait to see if its right, if it is, then props to you for seeing ahead.

Reminds of that pasta where Kodaka announces DR2 and people talked about Nagito

I want to hate-fuck Ruruka

Is candy-girl more disliked than Monaca now?

Sonia a cute!

I want to put my sweets in Ruruka if you catch my drifterino ;)

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

DELET THIS

What does Monaca's tongue feel like?

A gay baby

Kirigiri is the attacker

Fucking phone. That seemed right side up in the preview

/r/ing a cute mikan

cute cat monaca user(?)

anyways it probably feels like a regular tongue or like whatever chips she was eating.

Blood of her victims

I want to break Ruruka

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

I want to write with Toko

Toko is the main writer of the entire DR series
The series was created after a bunch of somewhat talented high-schoolers decided to make a series based on themselves and their classmates
Junko is the villain because she's attractive and with big tits so Toko hates her

やめてください。

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

After all this time?

Always.

Correct! Posting from my phone right now from work again. That's my cat, BMO.

It's a terrible theory, that's why.

I want to get raped, tortured and mind breaked by Junko!

Anyone getting a liberal arts degree

Your cat is a dick

I knew it was you!

Now go back to work, what if your boss sees you shitposting tight loli's on a russian arts board?

I'm getting a women's studies degree

I'm running the store this weekend, boss is off on weekends.
Whoop whoop!
I'm done anyway with anything that can be considered "work" and now sitting with my thumb up Russian imageboard posting on a loli.

Teruteru pls tell me more about it

But if you're done with work, why are you there then?

RURUKA IS CUTE! CUTE!

Кaк вы мoжeтe пocтить нa pyccкoм имиджбopдe, ecли вы дaжe нe знaeтe pyccкoгo?

Ruruka is a bitch!

A bitch!

For some reason Ruruka and Seiko look like a werewolf and a vampire for some reason

I'm done with work, but I'm still on the clock. Can't leave, just sitting and waiting for more work.
Yes he is

Ruruka is Enoshima

Mikan hates cake

Is there anything good in her?

How many episodes are both sides of DR3 running for? 12?

Yes

GARBAGE
WORST GIRL
SHOULD'VE DIED

Stay mad.

GARAGE
WIDE GIRL
SHOULD'VE PACKED

low effort

Who took Sonia's virginity?

(You)

Me

If i roll a 36, i will stop shitposting.

Can anyone post the Yu Gi Oh match between Chiaki and Celeste? I can't find it anywhere for some reason.

Junko doesn't deserve to be Queen.

Everyone. Sans Souda.

Seiko is a work of art

Chiaki is cute
Cute!

Thank you!

Probably some son of a shepherd she snuck away with whilst touring the countryside.

i LIKE THIS

MANY
DOORS
ED BOYS

Probably one of her kidnappers.

Well, there's a headcanon I didn't know I needed.

Does Sonia have so many agreement points because she is, in fact, best girl?

Did you say chiaki?

The best kind of canon.

Izuru is really really cute desu

Post lewd Chiaki

She is probably the smartest one outside the main trio. And she's really knowledgable about killers.

Also yes, the fact that she is in fact best girl.

Maybe...
She shines too much for my taste though.

Good afternoon, /drg/! Hope your day have been well!

Agreed

Love love!

The cutest!

I think it's the frown and cool demeanor
Adorable

Stop calling me cute, you garbage!!!

I believe Chiaki was mentioned.

There-there, you shouldn't be a tsundere

Love Love!

Love love!!

PHAT
PHAT

Will the next episode of Despair arc begin like this?

Cuddling with Chiaki.

STOP POSTING THIS LOVE LOVE GARBAGE!!!!

Nah, she'll try and reach out to him. And then die for her efforts.

>queen of hearts
Don't make me cry

Why does Junko have semen in her eyes

LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Love Love!

Youre not funny for laughing at a crying hopeless girl, asswipe

Too predictable and boring so I hope not.

LOVE LOVE!