Let's play guess muh car...

Let's play guess muh car. Post pic of small but (not easily) distinguishable part of your DD and others try and guess year, make, and model!

Lamborghini Gallardo 2008 with v6 turbo VTEC

>fart cannon
A Japanese shitbox for sure, likely a Civic.

looks like a fiero with a body kit

>full turboback GReddy exhaust
>"fart cannon"

pick one.

>Japanese

yes.

>shitbox

ehhh, not completely.

Subaru Legacy

hmm EVO or WRX (based off quarter panel lines, not mudflaps)...leaning more toward some sort of EVO based on wheel choice but dunno without googling honestly...

its a fart cannon
and its pretty gay

you're on the right track, wrong train.

Congrats to you my friend for being the first douchebag to spew meme-level, predictable, and neckbeard-tier commentary on my choice of style of performance exhaust! 2000 interwebz points, a fall 2016 semester bus pass, and a 25 dollar gift certificate to Chipotle are in the mail!

Nope. Right region though

>being this mad

Top kek.

fuck are those even aftermarket mudflaps, or factory mudguards? thats def a factor in my next guess..

it's a forester xt.

it's a fart cannon bro, be proud of it.

Pic related is the fart cannon on my ___

Factory mud guards

Hint is
>the wheels don't belong to the car

lol I aint mad at ya for busting muh balls bro, just a kick in the nuts back. Hearing normies regularly use the phrase when referring to my car can be taxing on my nerves though, hopefully you can understand

its an XT, not a Forester though, also MT if that helps...yeah im gonna need a min to ponder yours hmmm

how about a pic of front suspension components??

ah, then it must be the 2.5 outback

some model of volkswagon??

That's a W. Now when you say same region, we talkin AWD, 4cyl sedans?

disregard ,
my bad

meant for

they look exactly the same, just set up as a strut. That and I'm too lazy to grab another pic

Nope, I mean Japanese

based off of color and exhaust positioning ...(cringing while guessing)... 04 STI?

someones going to guess this without any hesitation and im going to look and feel like a faggot- especially given such a unique contour line like that. fuck. someone help me out here...

Unless someone remembers one previous picture of it I posted here last week I don't think anyone will guess it. Not a lot of people (read: Americans) know of this model of car.

ha! Nope, also I think STi exhaust exits drivers side.

I think mine will be tough to guess from the picture, but I wonder if anyone can get it

What's with the baby seat interior

Subaru Outback 2006

Just because it's branded doesn't mean it's not a fart cannon, they suit certain 90's jap cars for sure. But all "N1 style exhausts" are fart cannons, you'll grow out of wanting it on a daily sooner or later too.

well branded, yes, but as long as it's done in good taste and a proper tune accompanies it, i just feel like "fart cannon" is a bit sophomoric and out of context.
u rite, u rite, driver's side indeed

also, yeah youre right, im already pretty much grown out of and over how loud it is. Soon-to be-vehicle purchase will be a low-mileage 13 STI and will be left bone-stock. Will be keeping the Outback as my weekend thrasher/drag project.

It's a sad time friend, I'm still trying to find a nice exhaust compromise, the sound insulation in new cars makes it hard to get something you can hear but isn't obnoxious to normies outside.
Fujitsubo seems a reasonable choice so far.

>gaybaru kekback
>not a shitbox
End yourself OP

2ez.

>shitbox
>ehhh, not completely
That's like your opinion man

whoa nice fart cannon

You're that dude with the old Merc in some snow riddled land, aren't you.

... there is a possibility

HINT: You won't find a car with this name outside of it's country of origin, and a neighbouring island.

I recognized the rust m8, from when you repainted your wheel wells.

>I forget the model but I got you Benz
>I love your Merc
>I want to help you fix it's rust ;_;

It will never be fixed, thats the sad part. I don't see it going to an owner who would bother replacing two doors, both front fenders, rear hatch, cut & weld rear fenders and so on

I've proofed it as good as I can now, and all I can do is hope that the next owner will wash & continue proofing it onwards.

Then again; atleast its not as bad as my mate's car

Don't give up, it's always fixable.

>my rockers are rotted
>kick panels rotted
>floor pans have finger sized holes growing
>one cab corners gone full weight reduction
>pinch weld for windshield has rust
>rear window pinch weld probably has rust

Such is the life of a 35yr old truck.

holden fart

It's not a fart cannon. Jesus christ does Veeky Forums know anything about cars

>tfw your used car had a fart cannon on it
>too poor and don't know enough to do anything about it

Mine is perfectly fixable aswell, its just not economically sound. Thing is, had it been a W124/C124 or similar then I probably would have kept it and fixed it up, but the W202 just isn't interesting enough for me to want to keep it all that much, and I don't see it attracting anybody who would be interested in doing that either

You have a fucking fart can. dont lie to yourself you retarded autozone customer

It's not a fartcan if it's functional

How is it not a fart cannon?

You realize not all mufflers look like that right?

>performance exhaust
>fart cannon you can lose a grapefruit in

Pick literally just one.

a fart cannon can be both. I have a race header with a 3 inch collector bolted up to a 3 inch cat back with an N1 style exhaust. She farts pretty good, but it is also one of the best performance exhaust systems money can buy for my car.

Ok, please enlighten me on what a better sounding/looking exhaust setup would be for an EJ255 factory lifted wagon??? And don't sit here and come at me with some restrictive-ass, overpriced 3k dollar Cobb catback setup either

That's what I thought.

It's a Sube thing, you wouldn't understand; it's about achieving the deepest, loudest rumble you can out of that UELH and looking good whilst doing so, don't group me (and us) up with the civic ricers, otherwise you just sound like a typical normie/musclecarfag/nocarfag.

190e, is it a sport line or a cosworth as well? Those look like the factory rear buckets, but I didn't know they came in cloth.

>It's a Sube thing, you wouldn't understand
as autistic as this poster sounds he's not wrong

fart cans on a subaru are relatively normal and acceptable thing to do

The best part

im guessing its a 1994 lexus sc400

guess and win one free trip to the other side of the thread

You're WORSE than Civic ricers.

>rally armor
its a subaru wrx for sure

honda civic 4 door lx (1992-1995)

Dear lord STFU, you make the rest of us subaru enthusiasts look bad.

this guy drives an auto subaru
this guy gets it and i agree with him.

Lol, no try again. But please keep going about how a loud, obnoxious fart is what "makes a subaru, a subaru".

There is no way anyone here gets this

That's a B6 S4 on Avus 18's, noice.

Looks like either a 3rd gen Legacy or a 2nd gen with aftermarket side marker lights

jetta

Maximum damage control

Good eye sir, very good!

Forgot to post pic

true

I'm gonna guess it's a mid 2000s Forester XT.

2nd gen with OEM side marker lights, they were off a GT-B.

Honda CR-V

Ok faggot, I'll play your little game. Go ahead and post a pic of your invisible car and tell us a little about it.

Dodge...?

Sup Austin bro

Ah okay. My legacy doesn't have those side lights so I was confused but that makes sense

Pontiac GTO?

ok, here's my OBXT with an STI 6 speed. Next up is an 18g turbo and all the usual stuff going to the stock rear cans - and before you pipe your little piehole, that combo is proven 330whp on a mustang.

Chevy Silverado

my previous car, a BE Legacy with ej205 running a vf23 mated to an STI drivetrain. Only made 280whp but it was a fun car.

Show us your shitbox faggot.

LOL you're so full of shit. Great research though, at least you got the HP rating close enough..

Lol dead.

04 commodore m8

Since no one guessed it

My Laurel with the TE37s on it lel

Kill your self. You don't know anything. Normie's always complain of a 3 inch muffler being a fart can so fuck yourself

Here ya go.

so explain how I'm so full of it? Not enough fartcannon for you?

gimme specs, looks interesting. What front subframe you running? I know someone used toyota running gear on their Loyale to do something similar.

Its not the diameter of the exhaust, but the design of the muffler that makes it a fartcan. Seriously, can you try a little harder?

Bread or gtfo