wowprogress.com

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Veeky Forums guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

Filter lists to make WoW General Great Again
(In order: Image, Comment, File name, tripcode)
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK
discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press F to pay respects to NFA

i made the jump

this is great

>starting a fight with 6 combo points

HOW DO YOU GET FELHIDE SOMEONE MUST KNOW!!

Any suggestions on what to play?

We don't have an official guild or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not guilds or discord groups, promising raids or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

I leveled way too fast to 110 and didn't take in the sights

What are the comfy places in Legion?

>Windwalker main
>wanna alt soon
>have the urge to play druid
>have the urge to play Feral

Help

Are boomkins still viable in raids with their shit movement options?

>Tranny guild shilling their guild again

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

I really loved Val'sharah

No, boomkins are pretty garbage tier and no one will take them on raids because they do below average damage and every class above them is more useful

>europoor filterfags mad as fuck again

lmbo

Kill yourself.
You can't love a zone if 70% of it is terrible.

Posted in old thread on accident. But I'm an 832 protection pally and want to know what healers think areally the best tanks and how other tanks are holding up. I just solod the last phase of helya so I think I'm in a pretty good place.

Post the discord so you can walk to your router

We do have official guilds though, our Alliance one for example has been around for nearly 4 years. LH is very new but still originated from here.

I'm honestly curious, what is your problem with us having a community gathering place? I'm not trying to attack you, I just wonder why

boomkins are good for mythic+ because they are the best at sustained aoe. The problem in raids is sustained aoe doesn't exist everything needs to die in 5 seconds

ralph is so mad he wasnt let into
will he ever recover????
who even are you

>YOU CAN'T LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

What do you mean? I enjoyed all of Val'sharah.

Your shit group died to her smash?

He's EU and extremely jealous that they don't have a guild, it's the filter guy

How are Unholy DKs in legion? Was counting on playing as fury war, but apparently they suck balls now.

Remember to join the wowg discord!

discord.me/wowg

>every other class gets a self-heal for at least 50% health and / or an absorb shield for 500k+
>your class gets fuck all

thanks blizzard

Because you bring drama and shitposting the thread which we dont need. If you want to recruit from Veeky Forums just post an advertisement in the thread. Guilds in the OP is pure stupid.

It's cool that RIPIP is doing well, but literal who, big guys and wrench are pure cancer

Yeah. Mythic hits hard and I was carrying a guild group where our healer was 806 and best dps was under me for dmg and 811

that neck is way to long

You're why Blizzard's writing is terrible. Giving Metzen free passes to keep shitting up the storytelling.

>birthday today
>just going to stay home and do world quests

WHEN WILL ARMORY UPDATE CHARACTERS I NEED IT TO MAKE RAID GUILDS APPLICATIONS

No. Everyone is switching to feral.

Are resto shamans completely shit in this expansion?

We got one instant heal and one ability that lets us move while healing. versus

>ineffective heals
>slow heals which are still ineffective
>aoe heals which do very little
>I can turn in to some asshole every minute which heals slightly more than average
>I have to run in 7 different directions at boss fights

They've been in the op since forever, I'm sure you can manage. We've even got your filters in there too, now everyone wins!

F apparently we're getting a fresh start on Illidan. With Angry Gamer Alert. Not sure what kind of guild they want it to be yet, but we'll see. Everyone's all over there anyway.

I would say happy birthday but you're the most annoying faggot outside of this thread I hope you die

>tfw no wowg bf to bully me while healing

Night elf boys are PERFECT

lol

Warr or Drood tank

happy birthday

where is pepe in dala

whats a good addon for 5man status bars? so i can heal them better?
currently using the vanilla bars and portraits

>level Shadow Priest to 110
>notice that world quest mobs hit like a freight train against me
>do some dungeons and my damage has started to plummet in comparison to when I was levelling
>Surrender to Madness can realistically only be used once per dungeon run to make my damage not shit for ~3 minutes
>not a fan of having to use STM to do any sort of damage, start playing DK
>between Unholy and Frost, I like sheer amount of critical strikes on Frost and the artifact far more than Unholy
>see pic related

I have a DK, a Warlock and a Druid at 100. What do?

so why do you arbitrarily exclude other guilds just because you want to create drama? Either have all of them or none. It's not hard to get, if you make a thread you're neutral/independent or you dont make a thread at all

what does S2M mean?

>arbitrarily exclude other guilds

Like?

NFA just dissolved because an officer went full autismo and there aren't any EU players here

Surrender to Madness

Surrender to Madness

in other words spriests are dogshit without their execute phase meme cd

They are arguably the strongest PVP healers in the game and have the widest toolbox for healing in PVE. Keep at it, chances are you're just playing with Blood and Vengeance tanks that don't know how to maintain their damage absorbs

Looks like Surrender to Madness, the Priest talent that detonates themself if they drop void form

You got 3 moves that do damage as a MM hunter

Barrage, sidewinders, and marked shot

2 of those moves have fucking massive cones and range, and you need to use them to be able to used marked shot

yeah they could not do that, but then you are just gonna bitch that their dps is bad

Stop posting this image, please. It makes me miss Pylietz.

>tfw you fell for the "balance is good" meme

what exactly do you have to do to open up the random legion queues?

It's better to do shit damage than pull the entire hall and make the tank and healer work 8x harder to save your retarded ass

I want to hold hands with a night elf boy

I'm completely neutral. NFA just exploded last night due to a power struggle, Wrench and Gorilla Warfare fell off the map and Big Guys was outted recruiting from reddit. What is listed now is all confirmed currently operating vg guilds

>there aren't any EU players here

Remember when you said you weren't trying to start shit a few posts ago? Well you're doing it and it's clear I'm proven right, you just want to create drama and shitposting. You're a wormy cocksucker, you know that?

What's blood death knight tanking like in mythic plus? I hear it might be super AIDS because of that one affix.

Who? Srsly, why nobody answers questions about the game.

DK are good
Fury war are even better
Arm war are godtier

Okay buddy, you keep being you and I'll keep having fun.

So what are the EU Veeky Forums guilds? Wrench died over a year ago and Big Guys isn't even from here.

There's like 4 EU players total and one is the Nichijou tranny poster and the other is Ralph

>Best AddOn Pack for healing
any recommendations?

That wasn't me. If we made an EU guild I'd be very glad to include it, but we have none at the moment. Want to make one yourself?

Hi everyone, I have recently found out I got WoW WoD from Blizz for free. Can someone please tell me how much stuff I miss if I level to 100 without Legion to try the game (I played WoW back in TBC)? I don't really want to buy the Legion right away if I don't know how long I am going to play.

I personally like Grid2+Clique for my healing

If DK is the weakest of these three, thats arms for me i guess.

Would the goblin racials be wasted on a prot warrior?

Also, is it me or the prot artifact is kinda underwhelming? I mean I love the spec, it's already awesome, so the artifact not being great it's not really making the class less op, but I just don't feel very excited about leveling it up.

Or am I missing something about the artifact that's actually pretty great?

>wrench is dead

my favorite meme

clique/voodoo

You won't miss anything, WoW has been about focusing on endgame material only since after Vanilla so just jump onto the newest content since no one is doing the old stuff

I'm not pulling anything because I decided to main my warrior, pretty much solely for that reason

MM hunter is broken in a bad way right now, and its not worth the headache.

even leveling is a pain in the ass because you cant kill something without pulling the entire zone

Why do dps insist on being asshats in the 20+ min queue pop they had to wait for? Don't you think they'd have a little more patience? Try not to ruin the run they've been waiting for?

>Heroic
>Tank pulls everything to do things faster
>You can literally tank all the fel lords and their bats at once xD

>tfw the strongest specs are the most unfun ones

Thanks Blizz

what do you define as being from a certain area? The amount they shitpost and shill themselves on Veeky Forums? By that definition icy, gisco and nizbun are the only americans that play, from my perspective

Why are mages so shit? Every group I heal mages rule the rock bottom of DPS.

I had intended to play prot simply because of its legionbreaker artifact appearance

I love flails

I guess you missed the whole thing where Big Guys were recruiting from reddit

The Bear Barrow Den is nice.

Always go goblin.

>yet another expansion where Frost and Elemental are god awful

What's the best third tier order advancement? Seems like you'd definitely want to go with the gear option instead of the one additional generic troop.

>tfw arms warrior

fuck warriors are so good at everything again, feels amazing

was purge the wicked always this boring or did it spread to everything?

@ Argent Dawn
@ Ravencrest
@ Shattered Halls

> @ Ravencrest
do not try to start this meme again

The hidden Last Breath skin looks pretty great to me, and the artifact skill is pretty fun to use. So there's that.

The Fire Rises GM came here and literally said it wasn't a Veeky Forums guild

Does death knight dancing rune weapon copy consumption?

Does the blood plagues inflicted by the dancing weapons heal the player? I see green numbers popping up over the weapons but I can't tell if all instances of blood plague are healing me.

Does death strike from each weapon heal the player?

Basically how does dancing rune weapon really work?

Gear.

the armaments one

You forgot to include @ Moon Guard (Alliance)

>mfw DK

I fell for the unholy meme

Is it bad to do world quests that are like 10 hours away for expiring when you don't have an emissary with them? Or should I only do them with an emissary active?