The video Elon Musk does not want you to see

The video Elon Musk does not want you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSHUha9ABNY

Other urls found in this thread:

fundersandfounders.com/how-elon-musk-started/
data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=28000&year1=1995&year2=2016
youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that golddigger

More inspiring than anything. He's the epitome of Veeky Forums

He's learned the finesse of talking in a way that doesn't bruise any egos, because he surely sounds like a new rich spoiled brat in this clip.

What's wrong with that? He's always seemed goofy.

>waiting patiently for SolarCity merger

Except she was with him when he was poor, and signed a post nup, and never even profited from their divorce

That's only because she wasn't able to.
She left him when he was at a very low point and was on the brink of losing everything, then when he got rich and successful she tried to get a slice of his companies.

He did start with a million and never worked a day in his life. That's huge. I give Musk mad props (for those successful hair implants too), but he is not fully self-made.

>never worked a day in his life
What?
fundersandfounders.com/how-elon-musk-started/
Also, isnt what he is doing, working at SpaceX and Tesla, working with rockets, electric cars, even just handling the business, isnt that that working?
And according to this chart he did some manual labor too.

>In 1995, Musk and his brother, Kimbal, started Zip2, a web software company, with US$28,000 of their father's (Errol Musk) money.[37] The company developed and marketed an Internet "city guide" for the newspaper publishing industry.[45] Musk obtained contracts with The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune[46] and persuaded the board of directors to abandon plans for a merger with CitySearch.[47] While at Zip2, Musk wanted to become CEO; however, none of the board members would allow it.[37] Compaq acquired Zip2 for US$307 million in cash and US$34 million in stock options in February 1999.[48] Musk received 7% or US$22 million from the sale.

data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=28000&year1=1995&year2=2016

I don't see any actual jobs on there. Working odd jobs while in school isn't nearly as draining as having to fully support yourself. It's a huge difference from NEEDING a job. Anyway, looks like I am wrong and he only got $45,000 in today's money from his dad to try his shit.

More on work:

>Musk had planned on a career in business, and he worked at a Canadian bank one summer as a college intern. This was his only real job before he became an Internet entrepreneur. Midway through his undergraduate education, he transferred to the University of Pennsylvania, where he earned a bachelor's degree in economics and a second bachelor's in physics a year later. From there, he won admission to the prestigious doctoral program at Stanford University in California, where he planned to concentrate on a Ph.D. in energy physics. He moved to California just as the Internet boom was starting in 1995, and he decided he wanted to be in on it, too. He dropped out of Stanford after just two days in order to start his first company, Zip2 Corporation. This was an online city guide aimed at the newspaper publishing business, and Musk was able to land contracts with both the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune to provide content for their new online sites.

Furthermore, I am pretty sure Elon is a trust-fund kiddie, just like Gates, so he never had to take any real risk when he tried his businesses (via his grandfather).

I am still looking for info.

>NEEDING a Job
ooh, that's what you meant, yeah should have been obvious, well I would say, good on him for having a father that supported him, sure it makes for a better story, maybe even person to do it all by yourself, but having a supportive father can positively shape a person, if he/she is someone who deserves it.

Fair enough, I just wanted to underline the distinction.

You want to know a secret? Once you know this you will start to notice it happening everywhere.

Take any Elon Musk thread. WITHOUT FAIL there will be people, jealous as fuck, explain how Elon is the worst human every, terrible business man, saying non-sense like he's not going down in history forever. You are just jealous as fuck because when you die, you won't make a single headline, when you die nobody will take about anything you've done in your life, because you haven't done anything with your life. It's not just Veeky Forums, even mainstream publications are polarized on Elon. Either you think he's doing wonderful things, or you hate his guts and want him to die. So next time you read an article/post trying to tear down Elon musk, just look at the career of that writer and laugh your ass off.

This. It's tall poppy syndrome. If EM does succeed in putting people on Mars, he'll surely go down as one of the most important people in history.

He's gone far beyond simply making money, unlike other entrepreneurs who claim to be in it to "help people". The capitalist system is something he just has to play in order to bring his ideas to fruition. Also, he seems to be one of the very few who's tackling the real problems that are facing humanity. Actually tackling them, not just throwing money at them. I think the world needs Elon, and I love him no homo.

Where could I get this kind of hair transplantation?

STEVE JOBS
BILL GATES
KANYE WEST
ELON MUSK

He seems much like any other Rich White Saffer back then.

T. White Saffer.

elon musk=shit. you ain't goin' to space nigga fuck you. FUCKING SCAM ARTISTE.

I'm considering shorting this shit tier MEMESTOCK at some time (thank you God, for allowing IDOTS to invest in the stock market). when DONALD TRUMP GETS ELECTED, tesla is going to lose their government subsidies. they will never turn a profit. it's just not possible.

>KANYE WEST

My keks

Couple of points:

1. He seems a lot more petty and materialistic back then.

2. His predictions were poignant about e-commerce. He is vindicated.

3. His hair transplant is cutting edge, because his hair is better now than it was in his late 20s.

I agree with this. It seems capitalism and making money for him these days are just a distraction on a more important goal of making humanity a multi-planetary specie.

AlSO... - elon ''THE SCAMARTIST SNAKE OIL PARASITE'' musk doesn't do anything, he just sits on his ASS and SOAKS up the TAXPAYERS DOLLARS. his gay companies dont help anyone and arent going ANYWHERE while going BILLIOBNS WITH A B dollars in debt!! looks like musk the TAX SUCKER can't even make a rocket that doesnt explode L O L

*obligatory bias article link*

Musk cucks need to fuck off back to Rebbit.

He has done nothing special other than getting lucky with seed money and then lobbying the government.

He can't even get a rocket off Earth, let alone get a person to Mars

He's Mark Cuban tier

+9,000 !!

but his ideas are gay and he is a fucking faggot. get some discernment.

>he thinks Space X make the rockets themselves

What's wrong with this video? He's just young and a little cocky, dude was broke and then made a company he sold for hundreds of millions, most people would be the same way

Speaking of Elon Musk, Tesla released their quarterly delivery numbers earlier today.

Last time I made a thread two weeks ago, I got a few people to buy into solar city at 17; it's 19.5 now. Hope those people are happy.

Similarly, we can expect to see a spike in TSLA tomorrow.

no. wrong. wrong.
the are losing money on every car, so they are just digging themselves into a deeper hole.

Well, it's your money. Don't mind the 100% increase from last year Q3, 70% increase from last quarter. There are talks of GAAP profit, but we won't know for sure until the ER next month.

Thanks for you advice, now I see the big picture.

Short term they are but long term as the car market transitions to electric their cost of manufacturing a car will go down.

>he'll surely go down as one of the most important people in history.
He's already there in my book. Ultimate success or failure he goes big. If it weren't for brave soldiers like him, where would technology be?
Not long ago, current technologies were looked equally as crazy as his current projects.

I like a lot of what he does, but is he really "tackling the real problems that are facing humanity"?

I'd like to see your list of these problems and how he's addressed them.

So did anyone buy TSLA at market opening like I said? I made a good sum

In his own words, transitioning away from fossil fuels and making humanity multiplanetary.

As for how he's addressed them, Tesla motors and SpaceX, respectively. I mean sure, the whole "humans kill other humans too much" he's not doing anything about, but what problems that could be solved with technology are bigger in your opinion?

No one says he's the worst human in history you retard, all anyone ever said was the Model S was overpriced or they don't like where he is taking X company.

The whole mars thing doesn't really help people at all, its a pipe dream to be honest. The environmental stuff was great with Solar and Tesla, we had the tech it just needed to be implemented. This is a different story entirely

>access to clean water
>a MULTITUDE of diseases to eradicate, pick one and go for it
>affordable silicone sex waifu

must I go on?

Tesla doesn't only work on the Mars thing, but also on making going to space in a significantly cheaper way, which is something that will help the scientific world immensely.

Shit, meant SpaceX, not Tesla.
My bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=XO0X5AYv-c4

wew

it's like i'm reading the wall street journal comments section

*check school*

>School of Hard Knocks

What the fuck, he talks without stuttering. What if he's just acting, talking up the stuttering nerd stereotype to get more redditfans, wtf

I feel that he will fail going to mars and then he will say at the end that his only goal was to inspire a new generation of people