JUST

JUST

Is he depress. Pills six ninth to work.

SHOOT

His obsession with blue is disgusting. nigga dresses like a 13 year old too. Hurley Shirts? lmao.

>uses a filter to make his eyes blue
pottery

Should have never left VA for GA

Stupid fuck

Why

Georgia sucks

He dumped all his money into the move, uprooted completely and now he's bitching, he's was doing fine when he was still in VA, now look at him

Who is this faggot, some kind of internet personality?
Why should I care?

Hes a qt

He looks like a bro (read: slightly more masculine) version of pewdiepie.

pls tell me what happened

his advertisers are spamming Veeky Forums in a desperate attempt to get him views before he and his channel go under

shoulda spent all his youtube bux on a grotti stinger GT

He is not a chad at all, he is a weak cuck

>Hurley Shirts? lmao.

Yeah... I'm in my 20's and am in the process of phasing my skate/surf shirts out. They're just leftover from high school and I never clothes shop. When they start to get holes I'll toss em, lol

The other issue is I have no sense of fashion beyond jeans + t-shirt, so I don't know what to replace them with. Halp!!

>tossing out good wearable shirts

I use my old shirts when wrenching, or when just slacking at home. Holes let in more air for maximum cooling.

or rags.

Yea dude, nobody's eyes are that blue

Help, how do I remove his JUST face from my recommended videos?

why do they allow youtubers to advertise here?

end yourself
Shekels, wasn't that hard?

You're a retard if you think they're paying to have a thread here.

When did he imply advertising through threads?

This. I only throw them out once they've soaked up so much grease that they'll ruin my washer if I throw them in.

If you arnt aware people advertise on the most visited image board you must be pretty stupid

Still feeling shitty TDIB?

this.
It's always the same. some obscure text accompanied by a screencap, with no embedded so you have to search it yourself.

Scotty Kilmer threads should've been banned long ago

Basically, in his newest video, he tells his viewers he went after some girl that he dated on and off for some years. Turns out, the girl was with another guy and now he's stuck like a cuck in Atlanta.

Basically everything is going wrong in his life all at once.

so why is this faggot being posted daily here? why should we care he was dumb enough to think a long distance relationship would work? Let me go ahead and add FI to my new mustang, what could go wrong? Maybe this time he will anhero

REV UP THOSE ENGINES

That's when you go to a laundromat. lOL

May be boring, but I just buy packs of blank Hanes t-shirts. Black, white, grey, blue...

Duluth has the best plain tees, period

Kilmer is based.

Kys.