/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Remove trannies edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52651/double-gta-rp-rockstar-stunt-races-3-new-entourage-mode

>this thread

t. tranny player

>/gtag/
>2016

No thanks I hate playing with literal whos

Hate playing with yourself, huh?

Three actually

I only see two. and an npc

That's because you're trying to meme incorrectly.

>You just gathered all of the GTAO Dragon Balls! Shenron will now grant you 1 GTA wish!

What do you wish for?

GTA to send all their developers to daybreak for free to develop planetside 3.

better game

Region locking

Anyone on PC whos got pac stan finale ready wanna do pac stan glitch?

>PS4 has a thicker layer of dust than PS3

GTAO downtime sucks.

Don't tell me you bought the weeaboo station for this piece of shit.

Do you really expect anything better from them?

Not really, but the games I did buy the system for are all singleplayer so I'm done with them until I get the itch to replay them a year or two later.

What else is there besides this and bloodborne?

Bravo R*

You trying to say your car doesn't support 6 1/2inch floppy discs?

What car?

Not sure whether to meme for bodykit removal or an 037

You should meme for a bullet in your head.

I just wasted the sickest RPG shot of my life, how do I record this shit without killing frames? What's a good bitrate for small webms?

Hahahahahahahahaahhahaha
ask blater

OBS Studio with the AMD VCE plug-in, then ffmpeg if you're not a retard, or webms for retards if you are

Or shadowplay if you fell for the novideo meme like a good goyim

>ffmpeg if you're a hipster
ftfy

>I need a GUI for literally every single simple task
t. born into windows 7 era of computers

>look guys I write out all of my command lines because I'm so younique and speshul
Like I said, if you're a hipster

NVENC works on OBS too. And goyim is plural.

Still could use a bitrate.

I'd rather just do the simple task than look up the commands to do the simple task.

Why do people here get so upset about people playing on PC? Is it because modding and skiddies? Are PC players on average bigger shitters? Or is it something stupid like GTA 'not feeling right' on PC and people being set in their way from 2 years of playing on consoles?

Because they spent all their time doing the "NEVER EVER" meme and actually started to believe it.

Previous trannies upset new trannies took over their circlejerking place.

But yeah, people on this crew can't race for shit.

Most console players have a really short attention span. GTA is already dead on consoles. All the memes are because they have no community with which to play anymore.

>He considers his tight knit crew of tranny skiddies a community

Firetruck

I race pretty well, but I stopped joining random races. Custom Supers gets old quick.

>he considers himself a better community than the entire still alive pc community
The trannies were all from console faggot.

>Survive executive search
>There's always that one shitter who is mad about this and tries to kill you afterwards
>Even if you never killed them once

Was the console community really any less tight knit than the PC one?

>The trannies were all from console

Doesn't matter where some of them came from, it's where they all are right now and we both know the answer to that.

>we both know the answer to that.
A platform that isn't dead

Hey, console fag here. At least we fended off the Chinnese/Russian invasion

Yeah, they don't play if nobody else is there. You fended them off by dying.

>Current event piques mu interested in seeing what customization Benny's has to offer
>Try looking up videos to see how it is
>Mfw every single video
Now I understand why pubbies are so fucking terrible.

Psychological warfare bruh

>Connect to PC GTAO
>Situation 1: Get disconnected from everybody
>Situation 2: Join your 3 tranny friends in using menus to grief low rank players, shout dank memes in chat
>Situation 3: Get killed by a menu users, complain about cheaters then take your anger out on lower ranked players with your menu-abusing tranny friends

>isn't dead

It's cute that you went through the trouble of making all that up.

How can a game's community be dead if people are playing it? Why does Veeky Forums have the worst memes? As long as a game isn't averaging at battleborn player counts I think it's doing just fine.

>How can a game's community be dead if people are playing it?

Same reason I can quickjoin any game mode off the phone on PS4 and find a session in seconds, or a minute for the more obscure game modes but somehow it's hippo and dead. It's so terribly deceased here on consoles having full lobbies and no menu shitters, oh lord help us moomins.

t. auto aimer playing with pubs

>Connect to PS4 Online Plus goyim club
>pay 4000 shekels to them for allowing me to play with my friends
>start GTA 5
>make dinner
>it almost loaded
>select Online
>eat dinner, sleep, wake up in the morning
>it loaded (finally)
>it's an empty session because no one plays this game anymore on this platform
>cry myself to sleep again
>wake up and shitpost about PCucks on /gtag/

Huh, projecting is not that hard at all

Still laughing

I wanna join PC GTAG desu

SC: Malakaira

Putting them down feels so good though. On the other hand, we don't have nowhere near as many kids with mics. It evens out.

This game isn't dead on consoles. You tards just jumped ship too soon.

>this game is dead on ps4

get a better connection and those empty lobbies will dissapear

No, because you can turn game chat to friends and crew. Mic kids aren't a problem. Less lvl 8000's on console too.

>jumped ship from a dying platform where you have to use a controller and always play in scrub aim lobbies
You can never jump too soon from a sinking ship like that.

If that's even remotely true, then why do most full lobbies have Russians? Console is shit and dead.

I'm on PS4 and I try so hard to find empty lobby for crate running. They are always full, and the empty ones fill up in 10-15mins. No lie.

Just switch to free aim.

I know other PS4 games let me use mouse/keyboard. GTA needs this. At least 4 mouse sniping. But I do prefer a controller myself. Different strokes for different folks. I will chime in and say PS4 GTA is not dead.

It's not a problem, it's a blessing. I wish I could hear chinks and white niggers squirm, text chat is nowhere near as satisfying.

Does free aim let me use mouse? I was told mouse didn't work, haven't tested. I go back and forth to free aim, depends what friends are on

lelno

Just wanted to take a second to say that I love all you guys. I love playing GTA, but sadly, I can't play 24/7. So when I'm not roaming the streets of Load Screentos, I'm on here, being thoroughly entertained. Thanks for all the keks guys.

I pray for that most days but unfortunately the UK is cucked as far as firearms go.

Enjoy while you can. Nullfaggot will no doubt show up eventually.

liked and subscribed

Why is PC GTAG the master crew?

> Mostly made up of cheaters and modders
> They use modmenus to combat other skiddies because "reporting is for faggots hurrr!"
> They had autistic rules that cause drama (hurrr durrr crew-killing forbiddened!!!)
> Said application of rules is inconsistent at best and downright biased at worst (hurrr durrr Normie/Higgus is allowed to crew kill!!!)
> Now they just straight-up promote crew anarchy and complete lawlessness
> Circlejerking butt-pals with the crew leader can also get a free pass to do whatever they want
> Crew leader is some useless NEET who thinks he's hot shit with his sniper montage WEBMs
> "Oooh look at this kewl webbums of me shitting on randos! SMASH DAT LIKE BUTTAN!!!"
> "Look here's that same boring webbum again!!!"
> "And again! I'm so cool."
> t.Blater/Vanilla Rice/Antibiotic Abuse
> They freeroam-shit all day, making sessions boring and stagnant and causing Cuckstar to implement Ghosting
> They have to play in crew-only sessions or in a pub with GTAG as the majority, otherwise they'd have to deal with the entire session shitting on them
> Comparing online avatars, arguing about which one is more attractive, while never realizing how fucking depraved and absolutely retarded you sound to any outsider
> 99% of the crew own a yacht, making them not special
> No one cares about running heists or contact missions because they're too busy shitting on randos
> Crew drama everyday, courtesy of resident attention-whore namefags
> -Nessi
> "M-muh tailboom"
> "M-muh invisible arms"

GTAG VG PS4
> No cheaters
> More players
> Actually play heists/missions/gamemodes
> Our leader is a loyal, humble Filipino, which is known to be the most powerful race in the world
> We don't complain nearly as much as you whiny faggots, because we haven't ruined the game for ourselves

>lead by worst asians
Eww. Coup when?

go get me a fukken deluxo

Where's the circlejerk at?
~~KISSUKISSU~~

Uuuh it's pacific islander. Check your mainland privilege.

kissu~

You can add qt to the pc list.

I wanna glitch the cop outfit, steal cop car, go ghost, and pull up on randos, drag them out of their car, and beat them to death with my night stick.

But I'm to lazy to do cop uniform glitch...

I miss the comfy snow

That and they'd just sticky bomb you the second they saw the cop car, would just drive away if you managed to get out before then and would spam sticky bombs if you chased them after.

Wouldn't it be nice if peaceful players didn't show up on radar? Like, you have to kill a player before your dot will show up. It would force greifers to go looking for and hunt down targets (which would be fun), or they could just go straight for others shutters and fight it out. Peaceful players could blend in with NPCs, or use time off radar to set up ambushes or traps. Plus you wouldn't have every swinging dick on the street gunning for you when your just try to buy some new threads. You should be able to toggle if you show up toFriends and crew. It would make the game more immersive because now you have to pay attention to NPCs and the enviroment, looking for off the radar players who you might drive right past.

Snow days with /gtag/ were fun, I miss those days.

Yeah invisible cratecucks and freeroam objectives would be acceptable as long as you can have your autistic RP session go uninterrupted.

>it snows again this year
>that familiar white blanketing the streets
>up in my office preparing for a cold day
>throw winter clothes on characters
>Old Spice: Warm
>too comfy so I wait until noon
>have my Glendale parked around the back by a random associate of mine
>start a CEO mission
>walk to my car
>sit in that spot for a few minutes before taking off
>mfw

Pro assassin here. The off the radar cop thing would work. I know this because of all the knife kills I've gotten.

>16 players
>even if everyone is within 50m, you could only spot one if you are lucky
nope. Its one of those things that may seem like a cool idea but when you think about it you realize it would be really dumb.

Is the game fun now?

Does PC only support 16 player sessions?

You think that most people would not player kill? Every dot on the map would be showing in less than 5 mins. There would be 2 guys off radar mountain biking.

Once you player kill, your dot stays. You'd have to change sessions to go off radar again. Player names still appear overhead.

all the shitters would just throw proximity mines on to everything, sit in their apartment and call it a day

I am not a miracle worker

add to the list
>nullphaggot
>qt
>crimeshitter
>flib
>Snapphaggot
>kazreetsu
>fivereborn
>muh Hydra
>using RE7b in freeroam
>xenon on all cars
>marksman
>pacistan
>muh operator
>muh eurobeat
>muh dorifto
>kissu~
>le gtag armee XDDD
>"armoured Schafer V12 is great, but kuruma is bad"
>Marksman rifle
>0UT4T1M3
>widely and bell posting

fuck you, I love Bell-posting

You mean there would be 5 proxy mines scattered around Load Screentos!!! Oh no! I might run over one and die!

How is this different than now? Off radar doesn't affect mines. It would be harder to mine people if you were off radar, because no one would be driving towards you. You can throw mines and sit sit in your apartment right now...

better than bowing my head to a fucking gook

Why is PC GTAG the master crew?

> Made up of cheaters
> They use modmenus to combat other skiddies because "reporting is for faggots!"
> They had autistic rules that cause drama (waah CREEEEWWW KILLEEER!!!)
> Now they just straight-up promote crew anarchy and complete lawlessness
> Circlejerking butt-pals with the crew leader can also get a free pass to do whatever they want
> Crew leader is some useless NEET who thinks he's hot shit with his sniper montage WEBMs
> "Look here's that same boring webbum again!!!"
> "And again! I'm so cool."
> They grind crates all day, making sessions boring and stagnant and causing Cuckstar to implement more shit supercars
> Comparing online avatars, arguing about which one is more attractive, while never realizing how fucking depraved and absolutely retarded you sound to any outsider
> 99% of the crew own a yacht, making them not special
> No one cares about running heists or contact missions because they're too busy grinding crates
> Crew drama everyday, courtesy of resident attention-whore namefags
> literal who?

GTAG VG PS4
> if you kick dead horse hard enough and it moves, it doesn't mean it's alive

>0UT4T1M3
The fuck is this? How can you be out for time?

That sound like the most boring way to play ever.

>any min now, someone will hit that mine....
>any min....
>.......
>huh....
>did they despawn?
>wtf! Why hasn't anyone ran over one yet!!!!
>let me go check and make sure they are still there.
>*you committed suicide*
>ok, they were still there