Good car feels

Let's do something different, instead of constantly barraging each other with banter on why the vehicle they like sucks or is a meme, I propose the following.

Post current car
Post dream car
Comment on what you like about the other user's choices.

Current 1991 E36 325i sedan.

Dream: E46 M3 like pic related.

I can't wait for the dumb ass FFcuks to get triggered by your post. Fucking FWD

I'm close to paying off my current car so I've been thinking about my next vehicle, a early 00s m3 is pretty high on my list, I've got two mustangs (one was a hand me down from my mom) and I'm thinking that my next car will be something foreign: leaning towards an older type-r, an early 00s m3 or an early 00s WRX

Current car(s): 2010 mustang gt 4.6, 1988 mustang lx 5.0

Dream car: Shelby super snake (any year)

I'm a simple man.

Current: BMW 3201 E46
Dream: Lamborghini Aventador

Fuck *320i

Why do you want an aventador.

I'm liking the Super Snake, big mean front end and shitloads of power in the back, sounds good.

>Screamer V12
>mfw

Current car: S13 240sx
Dream: a turbo

This car satisfies me.

Current car: '12 GTI
Dream: Ford Cosworth Sierra

I try not to bag on other peoples choices...

>FWD

E46 330ci Pre LCI
F87 M2
This thread seems to attract BMW drivers.

me desu
hope to get one this year

>owning 1 car
did i stumble onto reddit

>owning more than one car
did I stumble onto reddit

if you dont love your car enough to only want to own that one car forever then you need a new car

Nice, I had a 330Ci Pre-facelift before my E36, loved every second of driving that car.

Current: Honda Odyssey
Dream car: Toyota mark ii

I'll never get it though...

Current Car(s): Dodge Charger SXT & Dodge Neon ES

Dream Car(s): 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T & 2015 Dodge Viper GTS

that is some faggot thinking m8, truck for work and camping, car for recreation

It's pretty fucking amazing to use the same car for work, camping, and recreation
That is a real red blooded independent male lifestyle
you
and the car
nothing else matters

Current car: es 300 that needs fixing

Dream car:na 1.8 miata.
The es300 is a good car,it just needs to be fixed and my own, not pic related needs its hood to be repainted
Im being extremely realistic here

Current: 2015 Toyota 86
Dream: 911 Turbo

Current car: chevy cobalt not sure what year

Dream car: 1975 Chevy Camaro Iroc-z

Current: VW Amarok like pic
Dream car: Mustang GT

Current - 2016 Stingray, z51, m7
Dream - 2016 Stingray, z51, m7

>not buying a car that can do everything
>not DD a Range Rover SVR

What are you, poor?

Do you regret buying the amarok?

Current: E32 750
Dream: 850CSi
My all time dream car was the E32 750, since I saw and got to ride in one as a kid back when our family visited Germany.
I instantly fell in love with the huge landbarge, its electric leather seats in the rear, that smooth purr of the V12, I just loved it all.
Only now I realized that the car is a huge fucking piece of shit to own.

Probably the only cars I absolutely can not tolerate and always make me think less about the owners are VWs.
Like, I automatically assume the owner is a fuckhead who either cared fuckall or knew fuck all about cars and got himself the one that was the cheapest without being a god damned Kia.

Only cars i think less of than VWs are Kias and Opels, luckily the US has like fuckall to do with Opels from what I've heard.

I can respect your dream car choice though.
Sedan our Coupe Cossie?
Closest thing in the US without going pure Cosworth would probably be the Merkur XR4Ti, the US poor mans RS500

current: pontiac g5
dream: seafoam two-tone s13 silvia

Current car: 2002 Honda Accord Lx
Dream car: 1972 Nissan Hakosuka GT-X -or- a 1984 Peugeot 205 T16

Current: 2001 Volvo V70
Dream: Mazda RX-7 FC or Volvo 240

Current: VW scirocco 1.4 tsi twin charged
Dream car: My scirocco chipped and lowered and better brakes.

So this is my brand new car. I've been dreaming about a scirocco for a long time before I could afford one!

And the first day I showed it off to some 4channer he told me Veeky Forums would hate my guts about it. So I'm curious now, I never visit this board. Did I make a bad choice in Veeky Forums's opinion?

Honestly, it's a car that is used for the activities you take part in, so in whether or not its a bad car for you, I can't say.
If I had the money i would have gone the way a broke 21 year old would go, and buy a shitbox, and toy with it.
But its a nice car overall imo (even though I'm not a VW fan)

I inherited my moms old peugot 206 when I was 20 and toyed around with that car in my early driving years. Much fun, it's also that car that instilled my love for 3door coupes, so now that I finally have a steady income in a good job I bought it!

I use it mostly for my daily commute but since I live super close to to a track I'll try to drive it there each time they do an open track day :) The handling on my scirocco is fantastic and the acceleration is decent enough without being altered. So I think I will have tons of fun.

a legacy is goat for that imo

Current car: 1990 Swift GTI in pieces
Dream car: ae86 (yeah THE meme) or evo 9 wagon or r32 gtst

Current: 2016 red mustang gt
Dream car: Highest specification Corvette Stingray or whatever new model comes out, good enough for me, easy to repair, can drive daily.
I don't want a supercar or hypercar unless I have tens of millions of dollars.
Dream Hypercar: Pagani Huayra or Laferrari
These two cars are so damn sexy demonic looking creatures.

Current
>2000 Kia Spectra GSX
Dream Car
>2017 Dodge Viper ACR
I've always loved the look of the Viper. My dream cars as a kid were a Viper and a Countash.

Current: -01 Volvo V40
Dream: GT86

seriously, i want this

Current: 2003 Acura TL Type-S
Dream: 1999 Acura Integra Type-R or SN95 Cobra R

No, it's really good, a little big but really good. I travel a lot with it

Current car: e46 325i (turn signals condensation fixed after the light bulbs fell apart

Dream car: 850i

Current: 2007 Dodge Durango SLT Limited

Dream: 1996 Ford F350 Dually Crew Cab. White.

Current: 02 z06
Dream: c6 zr1
The c6z06 I think I may actually own, but the zr1s are just too damn sexy

Current: None, poor 2nd year English Literature student that never needs to commute. Would like a 2nd or 3rd gen Twingo when I have a need for a car though.

Dream: Ford Sierra XR4X4, lot of fond memories attached to my grandad's 1.8 and I've always been a sucker for a mad Ford.

Would like to note that I would get the Cossie, but I know I'd resent that fucking wing every time I look at it but feel bad if I took it off.

Why the fuck is this your dream car? Are you 11?

Current: Mazda3
Dream: CTS-V

Current: '15 Si Coupe
Dream: Any Dodge Viper GTS/ACR
I approve. I would like a C6 ZO6, but damn that ZR1 is just fantastic.

>tfw they're actually in the 30-45k range
>tfw may actually get a chance at getting an old hot rod

Current: 1997 chevy astro awd
Dream: Early 2nd Gen camaro or an RX-7 FD

current
99 e36 m3

dreams

base manual 9/11
850sci manual
alfa giulia qv manual
alfa 164 qv manual
lancia Delta Integrale HV manual
fiat 124 abarth manual
Holy Grail
Mclaren F1

Mercedes E190 2.0
Mercedes E190 Evo

Current: '02 E46 330i
Dream: M3 or '16 M4

current: e36 318is
dream: f82 m4

That's because you can't post in shitpost-allowed threads without people citing lap times, throwing memes, and screaming "money pit".

Being a genuine car enthusiast instead of a fanboy is hard on this board sometimes.

If you go on /r/cars you'll realize that the user base typically tends to own more cars, more expensive ones too. Recognize that Veeky Forums is full of poorfags and children.

i like your 330i

Current : 02 Z3 2.2i
Dream : Z3 M Coupe

Soon.™

I really like both of my cars, and could honestly care less about how they succeed/fail when compared to other cars. Bonus points for both being paid off.

IMO, the greatest looking VW ever built. Nice choice!

>current
Well, I had a 2003 Nissan XTerra until some old bitch rear ended me and pushed me into the car in front of me. Insurance company is giving me only 5k for it but it's enough for something good
>dream
a first gen Chrysler 300

whats it like living in a subdivision

do the neighbors get pissy if you make too much noise or smoke weed in the backyard?

Current: 1989 900 Turbo
Dream: 1989 900 Turbo :)

That's only Honda fun boys tho. Because Honda has no sport car and all they have is a bunch of economic fwd box. They'd argue because they only have fwd. the manlets of the car world

>tfw current car is exactly like pic related E46 M3
Should I sell it at high price? Or should I keep it forever?

There's a crazy, Korean woman next door who is about 80 years old. She keeps to herself.

The other neighbors are a young couple and cool about everything.

I'm pretty happy with it.

those are both really nice cars.

Current: RX7 FC 'vert
Dream: RX7 FD, or a Pantera

Current- dodge spirit, twin headgaskets, copper wire lined o-rings, dsm headstuds, rising rate fuel reg, 40lb injectors, hx35 @ 16psi, aftermarket clutch

i have literally, less than 1000$ into this, and i've beaten a 300+ hp srt4, a brand new wrx sti, and a tuned focus ST.

Honestly an awd version of this would be the best car ever built, i dont wanna break axles/trannies etc by putting slicks/radials on it. Best sleeper ever honestly.

Current: 2005 V6 Mustang
Dream: 2005 Ford GT.

dodge spirits kick ass, seriously underrated

>I bought the cheapest Mustang I could find for attention and don't know shit about cars

On the stock motor, literally all i did was the turbo system and a rising rate fuel regulator, i dyno'd 291 fwhp at something like 13 psi, ran into the 16 a/fr's at the top. Blew it up right when i got home doing a oull on my street. I swapped it out for a 12 valve for 50$, did the rings, stock bearings, 2 headgaskets per bank with copper wire to seal better, and headstuds. Im assuming to make well over 350whp with something like 2-3 counts of knock at the top and its still running like a champ. I know for a fact if i spent the 150$ on a meth system i could dip into the 11's in the 1/4 and a tad over 500whp.

>current car Ford Falcon Ecolpi
>dream car mk3 supra in pic related

so close to buying the supra though gonna fly across country and drive it back

>MK3 Supra
>stance

I'll add
>my dream car has been superseded and slower than a V6

current car: 2003 ford focus ZX3
Dream car: 2006 Ford GT

at least they have the same steering rack :/

still drivable so i dont care faggot

Current: E46 M3 (pic is mine)
Dream: Haven't decided yet

>300 horsepower
My 4cyl makes more than that

bread on hood

>current
1965 ford F250

>dream
1969 mach one fastback clone that my grandpa has with a built to fuck FE and a top loader

>current
bus
>dream
'86 starion
im surprised nobodys posted this yet desu

Hey bro

Current '13 BRZ
No real dream car, I like track sluts. Once my brz is done and fully racecar'd ill either get a c5 to turn into a track slut or a 997 4s/turbo to dd

>Current
E46 M3

>Dream
997.2 GT3 RS

Current: ford fuckus sedan
Dream: 2011-2014 mustang GT

very nice car m8

>Current
Audi A3 '09

>Dream
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive35is

Current - 2011 Lincoln MKS (EcoBoost)
Dream-ish - 2010 BMW 760il in a 2001 750il chasis.

While my 750 is still going to be M73 powered, it looks like I'm going to be putting around 550HP to the rear wheels, and still able to retain the 7 series drivability.

Current: Subaru Legacy B4 3.0R
Dream: Subaru Legacy B4 3.0R twin turbo intercooled. (Similar to Cobb's)

>mfw have to spend $10k+ to get any decent power and not rape my engine :(

The kits are m8.

Depending on the builder, factory 5s are amazing.

I will own a daytona coupe in the next 10 years.