Should i upgrade my car more? ill let you know what i have done so far

should i upgrade my car more? ill let you know what i have done so far.

CNT racing downpipe and catback its 3.5" all the way from the turbo to tailpipe
Snabb intake
poly control arm bushings
Lower Rear Brace
IPD subframe bushings
IPD strut bar kit
IPD turbo control valve

and soon to add stainless brake hoses. i was wondering if i should upgrade the turbo?

Other urls found in this thread:

fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-brake-hose-front-set-v70r-s60r-technafit-vol-1205
eurosporttuning.com/volvo/brakes/brake-lines/steel-braided-brake-line-kit-front-rear-lines-all-models-except-s60r-v70r.html
ardideas.com/ARD-Tuning-TD04HL-Billet-19T_p_124.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you should get a tune first

Please tell me pic is not related. I don't want to have to share a board with someone dumb enough to dump a bunch of sicc mawdz on heir fucking Volvo station wagon

for brake lines i see cheaper ones
fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-brake-hose-front-set-v70r-s60r-technafit-vol-1205

do these have some issue? why are they cheaper?

eurosporttuning.com/volvo/brakes/brake-lines/steel-braided-brake-line-kit-front-rear-lines-all-models-except-s60r-v70r.html
see?

NO
waste of money with the factory turbo.

car enthusiast not found. its a turbo 5 cyl how can you hate it? it sounds like an old quattro

How is it a waste of money? His shit probably isn't running at peak efficiency considering he probably hasn't gotten a tune yet even though he has some bolt-ons

because the factory turbo really is not capable of much more than stock. i would say its running ok since i get pretty good mpg, around 29 highway

>car enthusiast
>dives a Volvo station wagon
Even if it was a v70R it's still sad.

ardideas.com/ARD-Tuning-TD04HL-Billet-19T_p_124.html

this guy?

compared to what? do you drive a corvette or something?

brake lines are usually not worth it

mine are time to go though. cracked and broken, could go at any time. they are dry rotted

It doesn't matter what I drive. The car doesn't make the car enthusiast. But wasting money modding the tits of a car that neither needs nor deserves it makes you a faggot. You're the person we laugh at when they post pictures of their Honda Civic with a CAI on their stock d16

I think pouring a lot of love into any car that you like makes that person a car enthusiast. You're the faggot for caring about what other people do to their cars. Just respect that he's doing something that you wouldn't think to do.

Nah, wasting money is not pouring love. If it was love, he'd spend his time and money on things like maintenance. Save up and buy a beater to have fun with (like everyone else) and keep the car you love in the best condition possible and keep it running for as long as possible. Not doing stupid shit like sticking 4" pipe with a fartcan and fucking around with the factory turbo.

you are implying op does not have a beater
pic related

Not an argument

Fuck off Molymeme, it's 2016

wasnt trying to argue.

in retrospect the parts that made the biggest difference are the intake and strut bar conversion
the subframe bushings made braking better somehow, i have no idea the physics behind it.

if guess if you guys don't know ill buy the cheaper brake lines.

found out it was cheaper because it was the wrong part number

ordered the right one, was still cheaper.
$103.50 USD
oh well its a safety thing don't want to cheap out.