-4* Saber Gawain
-4* Archer Tristan

>[400 days anniversary from 9.1 to 9.7]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/z89br/
-4M QP
-40k FP
-4 Golden Apples
-4 Tickets
Logging in anytime during this period will also give you 10 4* exp cards one time only

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight voice actress Risa Taneda on hiatus from voice acting to focus on medical treatment for an unspecified illness.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip
>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dbq1B2kq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FP gacha

LIZ THREAD

Tamamo!

>Holmes: I don't trust Dr Roman

What did he mean by this?

>Olga's parent

WHO?!

Let me tell you, /fgog/, why Medusa has a very high chance to be a Grand servant.

>Popularity in lore
Medusa is the second most popular Greek figure after Heracles right now in Fate and one of the most popular figures in general (according to /fgog/'s LiteralWho list). Obviously, a Grand servant should be a famous person and Medusa is definitely considered one.

>Popularity in Fate
Medusa is one of the original F/SN servants, so it goes without saying she will appear in Babylon. And she has enough fans to become more than just an ordinary servant.

>High powerlevel
Even though Medusa in her human form is seriously nerfed, she still was one of the strongest servants of the 5th HGW. Her Demon form is supposed to be much more powerful. Insane Monstrous Strength, unrestrained Cybele and Breaker Gorgon that can seal NPs with no doubt deserve to be called Grand servant level.

>Motivation
Even after F/SN and F/HA, Medusa still holds a massive grudge against humans. Since she is going to appear in her demon form, in story her purpose might pretty much be vengeance against humanity. Thus, she is very likely to appear as a Big Bad, that is Chaotic Evil Grand servant.

>elimination method
There is just no better fitting servant for Grand Berserker/Avenger spot in the leak list than Demon Lord Medusa.

HEY Guys

Do you have RARE CHIBIS?

>What did he mean by this?
Roman is Solomon's final grail.

>Olga's parent
Marisbilly.

I have a feeling Holmes is going to be voiced by Sugita in serious mode for the most part.

Reminder Lancelot only loses because he wants to lose.

Xth for best archer

She'll get a 5* Gorgon version like Cu, but she won't be a grand.
Hope to roll her anyway like I rolled Cu Alter.

>loses to Perseus when she's at her strongest

She's not even close to Grand tier

Keep your shit in the last thread.

>Uro: In the beginning, I actually wanted to do more with him. But because of the way his body ended up, making him fight more would kill him...
>Nasu: And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants.
NEVER FORGET. If Lancelot actually tries, he can EASILY beat any other Servant.

The one that is a great day and age of the timed out of town for a while back. It will be in a bit of time to get a chance to win the game is at least one of those days ago. It would be a good idea to have a friendship never before seen on the phone with you and your wife. He is the best way to do you. Think of the most important part of our lives in the morning. A saint of my time in total.

i want to believe

Please continue proper waifu virgin list. Thank you.

No

Powerlevel shitposting should be a bannable offense

It's time to sleep

I wonder how she'll be portrayed in that form. Hopefully she's melancholic but very irritable.

Begone, healslut.

>Thanks a lot, summary user!

That's not actually me, nor am I the one who did Septem (you couldn't pay me to sit through that again.) there's two of us now.

18)

-Outing with Mary & Anne

You’re hanging out by the beach when there’s suddenly an earthquake. It ends quickly enough and the two pirates say they’re perfectly fine, but Mashu points out that Mary stuck her cutlass deep on a tree for support and Anne is hugging Fou so tightly against her chest that he seems to be suffocating.

>Mary: “I thought we were capsizing…”
>Anne: “You get used to shaking on board the ships, but that kind of tremor was too much…”
>Mashu: “I see. You’re pirates who spent most of their time on ships, so you’re not used to earthquakes.”

Another then quake starts up.

>Mary: “All hands, grab onto something!”
>Anne: (Grin)
>Anne: “Kyaaa~! Earthquakes are scary Master! Kyaaa~!”
>Protagonist: (Mugyu!)
>Mashu: “…! [Pouting] This time it wasn’t Fou-san, but Master’s face…”
>Anne: “Ara ara, I’m sorry Master, earthquakes are scary so I…”
>Protagonist: “You just made a smiley face…”
>Anne: “What are you saying? Fufufu.”
>Mashu: “This time Mary-san is clinging to Fou-san’s leg and kneeling on the floor.”
>Mary: “…I’m fine, I was just trying to guard Fou since he seemed about to run in a panic.”

Mashu doubts if Anne is really scared of earthquakes as Mary is, but she says that you ought to go check if the earthquakes damaged anything, so you go back into the jungle. On the way, you find a cave which they want to explore in case there’s treasure inside, so you enter in spite of Mashu’s protests about preparing first.

>that moment when you realize that Hippolyta's NP where she fires an arrow into the sky with a letter of complaint on it is actually based on the point in time when Heracles shot an arrow at the sun god to get him to stop being such a dick to the Sahara

Deepest lore

Sexy banana oni

>Hippolyta
?????????

Mary remarks how the cave goes on for a while, which she says is good since it makes it feel like here’ll be treasure at the end. Mashu notes that it’s a single straight path so there’s no danger of getting lost, but that there’s still another problem. There’s some lingering tremors happening from time to time and…

>Mashu: “I don’t think the cave will collapse, but…”
>Anne: “Yaaaah~ Scaaaary~ (Hugs)”
>Protagonist: “Are you actually scared?”
>Mary: “Anne got encouraged since that worked before so she’s hugging our Master’s face. You’re unusually assertive, Anne. I might move beside Master too. Maybe I’ll get hugged in turn when Master strays a bit.”

You continue on ahead, and the tremors start being more frequent. Mashu think to herself that they’re both sticking too close to you, but you all get distracted as you reach a large open space. Anne starts to look around for treasure, but…

>Teach: “Welcome! (Angrily)”
>Mashu: “Blackbeard-san!? Weren’t you eliminated!?”
>Mary: “It’s not the real one, this is a ghost that got left over by clinging to its desires.”

Teach’s ghost raging about is what has been causing the quakes, and it tells you to think of why he’s angry.

>Lancelot is one of the Knights of the Round Table and a hero extolled as the greatest knight.
THE GREATEST KNIGHT, not of the Round Table, he is THE GREATEST KNIGHT OF ALL TIMES.

Atalanta sorry

It's all Greek to me

Thanks summary user. Is there an updated pastebin for this event yet?

>Protagonist: “Your screentime…”
>Teach: “Wrong! Wrong! Wrooong! Well, it does have a great deal to do with that though! Ahhh, I am so bitter. Or rather, I am envious! I, in this uninhabited island… wanted to do some Kyaa Kyaa Ufufu Amore Mio!”
>Mashu: “So it was that after all…”
>Anne: “So he held this much of a grudge during his last moments…”
>Teach: “That much indeed! Especially since you entered this cave! I saw it! I saw it! That stereotypical Lucky Pervert development! That slightly swaying Puff Puff! …ah, there’s no special meaning to that, mind you, I’m fine with girls with no sway too by the way.”
>Mary: “Kill. Quickly. Now.”

Anyway, he’s bitter and angry, so he’ll take it out on you.

>Teach: “Now, all of you, for all eternity, shall be doing some KKUAM with me in this place!”

That stands for “Kyaa Kyaa Ufufu Amore Mio” as he said before.

>Teach: “Now that I remember, you still owe me that one touch. Dehehehe, Mary-san. Better wash your neck… no, your armpits and bellybutton and wait!”

“Wash your neck” is a typical threatening idiom meaning to prepare yourself since they’ll be aiming to take your head. The rest is… not.

>Teach: “Wait, no, that’s wrong. That’s wrong, Blackbeard. Did I go senile after becoming a spectre? I take that back, don’t wash anything at all.”
>Mary: “Enough with this!”
>Mashu: “For the sake of this island’s peace, we must banish this spirit!”

depends how crazy they want to make her, she could be given EX mad enhancement so she can still "communicate," i hope shes given some kind of personality even in her gorgon form

How did that even work out for Atalanta. I remember Heracles got a sun chariot since Helios found it hilarious that he was willing to challenge the sun itself

>Teach: “Ahh, how bitter… but if you go back to your KKUAM lifestyle, a second or third Blackbeard will-“

Mary cuts him down and he vanishes, but he goes off grinning, which gives her a bad feeling. Anne says that since Teach likes Mary and you, he probably was just happy that she delivered the final blow.

>Mary: “There wasn’t any treasure, but we had fun exploring with Master. That’s booty enough!”

And then you go back.

>18

I saw 17, but where the hell was 16? I've gone through the archives and I can't see it anywhere.

In Atalanta's case it causes a rain of arrows from Artemis and Apollo to hit the enemy. Not quite as fancy as a sun chariot.

pastebin.com/dbq1B2kq

Teach is a cool dude.

Thanks a lot, always nice to see you around.

>>High powerlevel
Yeah, no. Grand Caster fucks over space-time, destroys the planet and all of human history, hands out Holy Grails like it's no big deal, claims dominion over all magical activity on the planet, binds true demons to his will, and so on. Medusa is low tier by comparison.

SBER STOLFO WHEN?

Same time as Saber Diarmuid

I love Tamamo so much where you at Tamamobro's?

I'd say Saber Astolfo has a better chance at this point.

ZETSUBOU

Since she is supposed to be a Queen, she will become arrogant.

>she still was one of the strongest servants of the 5th HGW
AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

She was only stronger than Cursed Arm Hassan and Medea

>I take that back, don’t wash anything at all.

She was a stronger rider than the one summoned in the 4th HGW

Robin is cutest boy!

Ebin shitpost.
Only Arturia, Herk and Gil are stronger than Medusa. Cu is equal.

lol
Alex >>>> Medusa

Medusafags are the worst.

I really should ascend him.

Medusa being able to beat Iskander doesn't mean much considering it doesn't improve her odds against anyone else like Heracles, Karna, Ozzy, or Gilgamesh.

Titania and Oberon as servant ?

She was definitely the strongest Rider in the 5th HGW

:^)

>still punchy and a joke character.

His visual design isn't bad in final form. But fuck am I mad they made Blackbeard like this.

That still doesn't move her up or down the ranks of the fifth war.

Can't Medusa turn him to stone since Alex's magic defence is shit? And didn't Nasu say the servants from the 5th war were stronger then the ones summoned in the 4th only exceptions being Gilgamesh and Saber.

If this is the extent of "modern" nasuverse quality - chuuni nonsense with fanservice, then I will happily just stick with prillya and old and actually good nasuverse works. If this is extent of Nasu's current talent and choice making quality, then he should just retire and leave TM to Hiroyama, as 3rei is the most nasuverse work in YEARS.

>Cu
>equal to Meduseless

What part of experienced monster hunter + Runes to immunize himself to Cybele don't you understand? Nothing she does is gonna beat him.

Zero Saber who is far stronger than Shirou Saber had doubts about Excalibur being able to beat IH.

>Meducuck equal to Cu
That's not even funny enough to be a meme. She is around the same as EMIYA without UBW.

Rin's Saber/Saber Alter>Herc>Sakura's Medusa>Cu>Emiya>Medea>Shirou's Saber>Shinji's Medusa>Hassan>Kojirou

>And didn't Nasu say the servants from the 5th war were stronger then the ones summoned in the 4th
Epic meme. Nasu literaly stated Diarmuid is stronger than Cu.

>I will be VERY surprised if it survives till next year.
Well his ass better be fucking ready because this ride isn't stopping any time soon.

>immunize himself
He won't immunize himself, just get more resistant and that's all. He also doesn't have any defense against Bellerophon, so Medusa just needs to kill him as soon as possible.

See

It might be. All I know is Robin was outcasted for being able to communicate with fairy folk.

>Saber had doubts about Excalibur being able to beat IH.
We established ages ago that Saber's judgement is one of the worst in lore. She considered Kojiro a fucking god

Nero a cutest!

Why would he need to? He can just drop it into a black hole. Or into a quadrillion arthur dolls.
For that matter, he can just drop Kekalot into a black hole by re-arranging the spatial coordinates of what is around Kekalot.
What, did you think your petty sword being indestructible meant anything? You must be american to be this blind to circumstance.
He could also go back in time and just destroy whatever created the purple toothpick, and voila, by retroactive time ripples, it will have never existed.

Now your just shitposting.

Q: Cu Chulainn and Diarmuid are both Lancers, but who will win in an honourble battle? In their first engagement with Saber, Cu Chulainn was being pressed hard, but Diarmuid was able to pressure Saber. So... Diarmuid is stronger

A: Diarmuid received more backup from his Master (magical energy supply), thus in terms of pure firepower, Diarmuid was stronger.

Saber Alter is only good because of infinite mana.
Rin's Saber still gets fucked over hardcore and would job just as much.

>Medusa>Cu>Emiya>Medea>Shiro Saber
Oh, pure shitpost I see.

Saber Alter >>> Rin's Saber > Herc >= Kirei Cu without CS>= Shirou Saber > EMIYA with prep time (HA) >= Cu nerfed by CS > Sakura's Medusa > EMIYA > Shinji's Medusa > Hassan >= Kojirou > Medea

No Alter is.

Hilariously wrong

Let me fix that for you

Saber with Avalon >= Herc > Saber Alter > Rin's Saber > Cu > Sakura's Medusa > Shirou's Saber > EMIYA > Shinji's Medusa > Kojirou > Hassan > Medea

>We
speak for yourself,retard
>She considered Kojiro a fucking god
as far as skill with the sword goes,he is a god

King of Kings!

Kojiro on top of some steep stairs > all

>Diarmuid received more backup from his Master (magical energy supply)

Kek
And Cu was held back by CS against Saber

Use Wikipedia's random button and first person you get is a Servant.

I didn't say Lancelot could beat Solomon. I said Solomon can't damage Arondight, which is true.

It's hilarious how even the author forgets about some of the most basics shits in his own story.

Word.

FUCK, Mashu's evolution speech in Camelot is pretty fucking nice.

>Oh, pure shitpost I see.
Explain how I'm wrong.

>Cu nerfed by CS > Sakura's Medusa
Even without being nerfed CS he's still weaker than her.

>Saber with Avalon >= Herc > Saber Alter > Rin's Saber
Now THIS is shitposting.

Cu cannot be killed by Cybele at all, not like EMIYA. Nasu made that clear. Medusa also cannot possibly beat Cu in a straight fight.

Bellerophon is a trump card that uses too much mana for Medusa to pull it out at the start of a fight, and Cu is likely to just use Gae Bolg to kill her because he does that with a lot of Servants in Extra and her luck is terrible. He's not a retard who would fart around while she starts summoning her pegasus, he's an extremely good mage who knows exactly what he's looking at when he examines just the markings of her Bloodfort so in the time she casts the summoning he can already have killed her.

>Herc stronger than Saber Alter
This post is bait. Just don't reply.

It's like saying "a random person across the ocean can't telepathically make a bag of rice fall over" which is equally as meaningful as what you said

I want to rub my dick on Mashu's navel so fucking badly.

Saber Alter = Herc before Herc started getting gimped by the mud.
Pic related + the follow up
>But he's at his limit.
>The black swordsman charges and slashes at Berserker.
>Even if they are equally strong, Berserker's movement is further restricted with each passing second.

She said his techniques challenge even god level.
Bend space and shit with pure technique to the point it became a NP tier is high tier on his own.

Nah, Nero is.

Saber Alter needed the grail mud to be able to beat Herc, whose movements were locked down by it and he literally tore himself to pieces just to keep fighting her.

>Herc > Saber Alter
This will just lead to shitposting about how Godhand would work against Excalibur Morgan.

Hilariously irrelevant and potentially utterly wrong.

Burden of proof would be upon the retard making ignorant claims, a.k.a. you.

>Even without being nerfed CS he's still weaker than her.
>trashed EMIYA with prep time
>Medusa is canonically only able to barely beat EMIYA without UBW
Read Nasu dream matches, idiot.