Does Veeky Forums own a black car?

Does Veeky Forums own a black car?

How the fuck do you keep it presentably clean and still have time to go to work?

Every scratch or water drop shows on black cars.

>12 years of $1500-$3000 beaters
>save enough money
>buy a 2013 Lancer with only 11k miles on it
>first black car I've ever owned
>had it only 5 months and wash it weekly
>clay bar and polish, then wax every month
>still filthy

I wash the body itself twice as much as i clean the break dust off the rims.

To keep this car looking like its only 3 years old I would be putting in 20 hours a week

How the fuck do you do it?

>I don't drive on unpaved roads at all

I dont care about it being clean

it rains sometimes afterall

You're an autistic spazz

>Does Veeky Forums own a black car?
yes
>How the fuck do you keep it presentably clean and still have time to go to work?
i'm not autistic

Wax it and then dirt comes off with an easy spray down

When you pay 13k for something you want it to be in the best condition possible when you sell it....Right?

Or should it be completely ruined by the time you sell it for another so it's worth nothing?

yeah maybe the first day or if you live in an unknown area of earth that doesn't have birds and the weather is the same everyday year round

>all these pics are from the day i bought it

its a shitbox

no one is going to care

>already planning to sell

baka

Not everyone can afford a 60k dollar car.

Some of us spend our income on more important things, like our homes and other bills. Not everyone on Veeky Forums can live with their mommy

So your just going to hope for the best 5 years down the line when YOU sell a car? Don't be a dumbass.

I know man, I love my car too. I want the way my car looks to reflect how I feel about it. I have a white car so I can't help you too much.

It sounds like you're taking precautions. Do you garage it? Did you use tub or spray wax? Are you washing unilaterally with microfiber?

You're not autistic, these guys just don't have a car they really love yet.

you should spend your money on something more important than washing a shitbox like an autist

I dont buy cars I plan to sell since I only buy cars I like

I just don't clean it very often. I don't care i stuck mud flaps on it so it looks ever so slightly like a rally car.

You should buy a car you actually like instead of buying one you just see as something to sell down the line

You can't use a car and expect to keep it in mint condition for resale. It's just not possible.

I probably go white next time lol. Lucky bastard

>Do you garage it?
yeah, everyday.

>Do you tub or spray wax?
Both. Tub wax, spray detailer between

>are you washing unilaterally with microfiber?

Yes. I hate microfiber though, it clings onto every part of my hand i have a cut or a hang nail. Fucking annoying.

I do like it, Actually I love it. It's just being realistic. I'm 30. I'm not going to drive this car until im 80 am i? No. When I make more money of course I will buy the car i REALLY want. But that's not realistic right now, ya know?

who honestly looks at how clean a car is when looking at a person

for fucks sake most people wont even know what you drive

Chamois keeps cars shiny.

Otherwise, my car is silver. I didn't have the luxury of choosing the colour, because it was a used car and I was on a budget and trying to get the newest model possible.

you know those threads about wut car would impress a gril

the right answer is a clean one

people do

Yeah I live two miles from a paved road. The back always gets dusty, just wash it when you can and let it go, or get a different car. Mud caking up my rims and fucking up my tire balance drives me crazy though.

i own a black shitbox civic and don't wash it ever :V)

I literally do not understand why people care about dumb bullshit like this.

why did you buy a lancer lmao

dat fuel economy baby an also 4 door, select 4WD, and it's pretty big inside. an im tall.

I can fill it up with regular unleaded (not E85) for literally 21 dollars and drive two weeks to and form work.

yeah but its a lancer dude why would you want to be seen in a poor mans evo

Bought me an all black bmw 318d some weeks ago. Washing weekly too, yesterday polished.
I dont like to drive a dirty car, it feels just wrong to me.
I dont mind washing tho

Like i said before. I don't have 60K+ to buy the car i want.

I don't care what people think of it, it's practical. You'll learn that one day when you get older.

its a shitty car is what it is i would smoke you in my wrx lmaoooo

lol. I don't race. I'm not 16, you know you have to be 18 to use Veeky Forums right?

Stay in school kid and REALLY listen to your dad, you don't like the kind of person who makes the best decisions. Not to sound condescending, I'm being completely honest

Wash every few weeks

Wax every couple washes

Every so often I'll hose it off before I drive to work so that it blow dries on the highway

Wax is a beautiful thing.

nigga you replied to yourself and ive literally been on this website for 10 years *does a burn out and gets all the smoke in your face and speeds off*

you sure showed me.

If you dont care what people think why do you spend so much time cleaning it, ive owned my black car for a year and its been cleaned twice, once by me and my 4 year old and the other time one of my work mates cleaned it for me while i was out

>tfw shitty well water
>can't wash my car at home

I suggest you power wash the "DIY" car washes brushes before using them.

>Buying a Lancer that isn't an Evo

fuck off Marty

Because of resale value. You and your 4 year old probably live in a trailer park who don't think of the future, am i right?

Was mom smart enough to leave you?

I had to do this before I bought my house.

Still took 2 buckets for soap and dirty water, just went in the late evening so I can take my time and not hold anyone up.

The swirls are waiting, and they are ready.

I used to and I never will ever again unless I'm feeling like a cheap bastard and paint my shitty project car

The inside and door handles need to be clean.

I'll show your mom my cock

Wow ive never lived in a trailer park mate, not many of them in new zealand, mum and dad are still together living in their house, why you so bitter mate? Where did dad and uncle touch you?

That's where you are wrong, you shouldn't buy a car and right away think about reselling it and keeping it in good condition for that resale revenue, it'll not work.

You should have fun with your car and clean it because you love it.
Also A clean car only last for about a day, even hours depending on how dusty is your city, you shouldn't be so troubled about that.

Also you should try one of these.
Some of them have a little bit of oily chemicals that help remove water marks and other things.

My white car constantly gets hard to remove black stains from rubber or road or something. Annoying as fuck.

Have you noticed any light love marks from these? I've never tried these dust things

This