battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/5957911101726120014/
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/8973370786957374867/

>Xbox
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/3606689282797299284/

>Playstation
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1186809784664929900/

>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf4-stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M74sbVsPIeZnbu8yWVUT1v7hltRh7UPrGjZYZEhPKvw/edit
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babies: emblemsbf.com/

BFG's official weebsite
westwall.ddns.net/bfg
(Non-white internet is slow, so be patient)

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Is BF1 just Battlefront with old guns?
A: Yes

Q: Why hasn't my application been accepted?
A: Post your name in the thread and wait for Bull or Nohman to notice you. Random shitters who apply without any sort of notification WILL bounce.

/bfg/ has a mumble server (open cesspool) at:
bigfatgoys.mumble.com
port: 3190

FREE also has a Mumble server (cool kid's club), contact Llama or Luminosity (preferably on Steam) for server info

I just found out that the Heavy Shotgun actually uses slugs. No wonder I didn't hit shit while hip firing.

>Q: Is BF4 dead?
>A: Yes, BF1 now.
hopefully not because bf1 is fucking garbage. at least now bf4 isnt dead

its funny how there is nothing that mentions it uses slugs, as the description and all is pretty much copypasted from the Factory version, and the slight stat changes only made me think it got a barrel choke

LMG and support are fine.

You guys just need to git gud.

>le git gud argyumant xD

It took you 10 seconds of continued fire on a single target to kill that mouthbreating sniper who stood still as he was being slowly whittled away with your peashooter.

This is going to be another Hardline, dead within a month.

I think they're all fine too, except the Lewis Gun.
Not damaging enough, fast firing enough or accurate enough.
Other than that really enjoying the others.

Or another battlefront, barely even a thousand players on pc at any time

Based DICE.

Literally how is this company still in business?

Hopefully but doesnt look like it considering idiots here like it

Oh fuck off that enemy didn't even move.

>get in a game that's been going for a few minutes
>some guy has over 100 kills and headshots everybody across the map with the LMG
>Fairfight does nothing
nice, epic, I like it

The one you're using is like having no spread hacks if you're prone.
>going on the cliff side west of C and literally going prone inside the rocks
>overlooking the entire area with a super accurate LMG and infinite ammo
>rocks act as a one way force field when you're inside them
>mfw they resort to sending vehicles after me because any infantryman that approaches me within a 100m radius is cut down in milliseconds

yeah honestly what the fuck

I mean, Hardline wasn't made by DICE Sweden and Battlefront sold like fucking crazy and is still very populated among console shitters

help

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Why not discuss this shit in /v/? You don't even need to wait for (You)s

AWAY

We shit on DICE here nufag. This is /bfg/ related.

I can only hope

Plebs who can't git gud :^)

Man of taste who know how it work.

I'm really enjoying the "bolt action" rifles of the medic class, and that there are no FLIR or INV vision attachments.

I have BF4 too, could anyone recommend me a similiar bolt action weapon for BF4?

post stats

Mare's leg if you feel like being a masochist.

Otherwise take some sniper rifle and remove the scope

>shoot a horse
>no hitmarkers

So I played for the first time today and I forget which class I picked and it came with a hard hitting bolt action rifle with only iron sights, and a health pack and ammo pouch
Been trying to figure out how to get that again but I can't find the guns, any help?

I've having fun so far, may even buy the game

Cavalry

Did you spawn on a horse?

The cavalrymen off a horse is a legit powerhouse in terms of ground troops. Medkit, ammo pouch and the rifle is great for counter sniping, best load out for Rush.

That's unmounted cavalry.

>if a pilot bails out and his plane crashes you don't get any XP
Why. This is so stupid. I'll definitely continue dogfighting but I'd prefer it if I was rewarded for it too.

Also, where is the guy who was posting the Trench Fighter WebMs? I'm wondering how to shoot it without having to look through that scope because it makes it hard to aim properly this way.

I thought it was just garbage.

Sure thing senpai

console gobble that shit up like it's nothing

add me on ps4 if you're on EU you sperglords

id: jacketrooper

>be console subhuman
>play game for 5 hours
>buy the next seasonal trash

How do I rank up my class so I can buy new weapons?

I'm a literal shit with no reflexes so in bf games i focus on being engi/support but in this game its these class feel almost useless since snipers>everywhere

how do you get to the stat page?

>THE ENEMY CONTROLS ALL OBJECTIVES
>entire team taking potshots from base spawn
>XxD4RKN3SSxX and MnstrNRGdrnk giving away our vehicles to the enemy
I want open beta to end already

website

>tfw spawn as plane and immediatly jump out because I want to stab people with the survival knife

Levelling classes is a lot slower than ranking up but you'll get there if you keep playing a class.

I've always played the medic.

>It will change when the full game come out

Dice catering to COD babies since Battlefield 3 and BC2 literally ruined every teamwork aspect of the game.

>There are people right now trying to argue that horses aren't OP as hell

Aren't people in this general supposed to be good at Battlefield?
Those stats are pretty low

The game doesn't reward you for being good.

Sure

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FILTER THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE: TASTY, MOLECULE, SPOOKY, VICTUALS, ZETHALEE, TILUX

>FILTER THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE: TASTY, MOLECULE, SPOOKY, VICTUALS, ZETHALEE, TILUX

FILTER THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE: TASTY, MOLECULE, SPOOKY, VICTUALS, ZETHALEE, TILUX

why in every general there are autists like you that spam shit and care about stupid stuff?
seriously in every board, even /qst/. Does anyone know why?

Do NOT communicate with or add any users with anime avatars either. All anime avatar users in bfg are known ERPers and roleplayers.

>enemy spawn two Ft17
>they rape map
>okay, spawn in Assault plane
>Fighter kills me
>okay, spawn in Fighter and clear air
>my team using Assault and Bombers like jeeps
>some retard spawned in MV and spent five minutes trying to kill snipers on A
>they capture his MV
>I still dogfighting agaist free frags and my plane useless against ft17
>tanks still rape map
>we lose
>both of them have 30-0

does anyone know how to get past the 0 class progression bug? I've tried hopping servers, but its still not ranking me.

>anime bad
>on Veeky Forums
are we seriously still having this discussions?
fuckoff

Shit isn't that the point of their existence? its like telling a Jew (DICE) not to earn money or Telling a homo like (TASTY) not to like men.... just let them be nigger.

planewhoring is fun

>anime avatars on profiles
>anime on Veeky Forums
Huge difference. When you take faggotry outside the site you have serious issues and should be isolated.

Stop falling for the bait, this generals' not going to last long and they're just craving attention while they can still get it.

What would you say is worse, anime or ebin 4chin meemees as avatars?

How? There is a lot Fighters who wanna kill me everyround. You're lucky bastard

this is what every general says, the truth? they never go away ask /csg/ /edg/ and countless more

having memes is retarded but i get what is saying,anime posters are fucking dumb outside of sites dedicated to it (like 4chin). Roleplayers are the worse because not everyone is into that thing like they do and are extremely annoying

Are the people in the mumble actually playing battlefield 1 or am I wasting my time trying to get permissions?

They're currently ERPing.

>Need to reload to go back to the main menu

Muh minimalistic and fancy ui

/bfg/ for the most part died out last year, you can check the archives for yourself to see when was the last actual thread with discussion (if you can call it that).

Shit is....kinda boring

Git Gud I guess? I got a 100 kills so far and rarely die. Just be stealthy and find your prey desu

>Tanks take 4000 explosives to disable
>Tank driver just repairs from inside and kills you
Ah yes, lots of fun. Very well balanced.

Just get good at attack plane and put on the tank hunter modification. I can kill a landship in 2 strafing runs ezpz.

>Git Gud I guess?
I have no Idea how to shake fighrter plane.

>Just hope there's an attack place available when the enemy team get gifted heavy tanks and landships
Ah, very smart.

If any mods in the baddiefield mumble see this, gib perms. Name is big snacks.

free vile 2k16

You can't do anything against tanks if your team is retarded. It's "open beta" - magnet for retards.

*It's Battlefield

The whole game is an absolute mess and not even the best of players could hide that.

Me too. Even if I have the smallest aircraft I still can't turn fast enough to turn the duel in my favor. It's usually whoever engages first, wins. Tips?

Explain melee pls. No matter what I do, sneak up on people, run up to people, behind them, in front of them, hold the key, tap the key, I never get the 1-hit kill melee animation. I just end up bonking them and look like an idiot. Yet everyone gets the animation against me. I never had this problem with the other games.

inb4 git gud and all of that

Full health melee kills only apply on Bayonets, and from behind. Try shooting them then going for melee.

Fighter vs fighter is pretty much standard BF dogfight. Anti bomber loadout has speed booster

shiggy shiggy cant you see

Maneuver the air craft like a psycho (I know easier said then done) while being chased you will lose them 80% of the time if it fails just gain higher elevation while circling to lose them.. commonly the enemy assumes you will keep turning and moving at the same altitude. The turning has changed obviously due to it NOT BEING a 313 so the "sweet spot" turning is no longer the same.

here, have something more complete than your bingo collage

>playing shit like heroes just got get a (you)

>half the team are Assault, the other half are Recon
>not a single Support on the team
>impossible to get more ammo for my AT gun
>literally the only Assault WITH an AT gun
>enemy tanks proceed to rampage through the map unmolested because no one can pick up a damaging counter or resupply those doing it

>implying you couldn't just contact EA and lie to them about your veteran status so they could change it

it doesnt prove shit if you dont post your stats along with it.

What is the currency used to purchase weapons besides warbonds? Theres the little warbonds logo, then something else.

>giving someone who played shit like heroes a (you)

class rank. It's not a currency, a requirement.

Ah ok, so when can I unlock the Mondragon? It has 3 points and 40 warbonds

When you reach class rank 3.

Medic rank 3.

I've been playing medic exclusively, but on the battlefield career page website I haven't gained any xp.

>gifted
Seriously, what are the rules on vehicle spawns? It can't be random.