Bad Drivers

Share with me your tales of bad drivers, and accidents Veeky Forums. How shit is your town at driving?

>Turning into a lane
>People from the opposite side of the road don't turn into the lane closet to them and turn into my lane from their spot
>Honk at me like I am a crazy person

>be 3 am
>take my ek civic out
>start racing and hooning in empty streets
>start working on drifting
>slide through a corner in a neighborhood
>miscalculate
>ram into and demolish this guys audi r8
>speed off home
>work all night panel beating my civic to repair it
>looks good as new
>go to sleep
> take my boring daily subaru legacy (rhd for some reason) out instead the next couple of weeks

Shitttt how bad was it

>heading east on I-90 towards Chicago. Mid afternoon, traffic is starting to get heavy but still moving
>In left lane
>come up on this white Murano
>as I'm approaching, the Murano starts slowing down
>gets down to like 40mph
>puts on signal. At this point I'm thinking she's just a terrible merger
>literally turns and drives perpendicular to traffic
>as I'm passing her, all I hear behind me is tires screeching and horns blaring
>glance over my right shoulder
>it's some broad on a cellphone

Turns out she missed her exit and though it would be a good idea to just cut across 2 lanes of cars going 55-80 mph.

My town is generally pretty good, but my commute is normally only 20-30 minutes so it's hard to get mad at stupid people

>Demolish some guy's $160k+ Super car in your shitbox
>hit and run

You deserve a painful death.

>Drill that you are suppose to turn into your closest lane always at the DMV
>This still happens

I'm mad OP

>Friend drives Lincoln Town Car 87
>He passes a stop light
>Wrecks 2 cars
>A Chevy Tahoe and a Nissan Ultima
>Ultima got wrecked as fuck
>Tahoe needed engine replacement
>Town Car only needed a headlight replacement

Body on frame nigga

bump

Taking the bait here, but fuck hit and runs. People who do that shit are literally subhuman

>be me
>be 2012
>dad let's me take his prized car out
>literally driving my sister to church choir practice
>nice sunny sunday, so we take the roof off.
>sit at lights on the way back home
>car is so nice, i love everything about it
>see some piece of shit eco-box coming way too fast behind
>looking at it in the rear view mirror, fuck this thing is going way too fast and not stopping
>cunt slams into the back of me
>hit so hard that I'm pushed foward about a metre into the car in front
>store owner (female, of course) on street comes out and blames me (srs)
>I'm still in shock and about to cry
>guy in front gets out of his car and tells store owner cunt to fuck off and that he saw the whole thing while "admiring the car"
>car's whole chassis is rekt
>a whole write off. Dad has had car for 30+ years.
>sitting in garage now while trying to source 1960s car parts... not the easiest thing to do from Australia.

Pic related, doesn't show full damage but it's sort of hard to capture.

it looked pretty fucked before I sped off
>tfw saw a light turn on

He definitely would need a new rear end though
I feel like shit about it but I had no other options

You had the option of not running away like a faggot

>Be 19
>Lived in Apartment complex
>Owned a clean Audi a6
>Come back from party
>See a car all wrecked into a tree
>Laugh
>"What kind of idiot parks like that"
>Look more closely
>Its my fucking car

>taking responsibility for your actions isn't an option

lol at you dipshits thinking this is real

>buy used e46
>had it for about a week
>park outside my house like always
>hear knocking on my door
>it's my neighbor
>he tells me that some guy in a red pickup truck hit my car and drove off
>neighbor told me that the truck tried doing a U-turn when it hit my car

Pic related, it was taken after it got the dents fixed along with new a signal light.

It happened 4 years ago and I'm still mad.

some chink ass gook old man fucking driving with headphones in during back to back traffic in LA. motherfuckin slanty eye motherfucker kept fuckin around with whatever his headphones were connected to and ended up bumping me which later on caused me to rear end someone a few minutes down the road.... and he pulled a hit n run too

stupid dink ass chink motherfuckin mathematician gook jap chinese k pop piece of shit asians..........

>be 5 minutes ago
>driving home from work want to get the fuck home to drink in preparation for July 4th
>pull onto a main road, 45mph limit two lane
>CR-V on the right
>CR-V on the left
>Idiots 1 and 2 respectively
>me wanting to get the fuck home behind them
>road has a hill
>up the hill
>they slow down to 40mph
>speed up you dumb cunts
>on top the hill
>still 40mph
>they start rolling downhill
>OH GOD BRAKE WE MIGHT GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT
>bottom of the hill to the flat
>one on the left speeds up to 50mph
>Goddammit
>stay behind Idiot #1 because I'm turning left anyway
>approaching left turn lane
>thank God I can get away from these morons
>CR-V starts to signal left
>next to the fucking turn lane
>swings wide like a truck but into the proper lane
>turn wide left into the right lane, nobody oncoming so idgaf
>stay in third gear until 4000rpms to rocket away from this moron
>mfw
>get home
>open a beer
>eating hotdogs and beans
>tapping submit
>fireworks going on in the background

Reported ip to FBI and I'd love to pay for a painful execution of you

You should've written down his plate number and reported

>blaming the person in front
Is this common in Rooland? In America if you're in an accident and you were in front you're almost never held liable. The person behind was inattentive enough to slam into you.

I actually took a pic of his front license plate from my rear view mirror. then I told the cop who was with me and the person I rear ended.

the thing is, the cop didn't believe that the guy bumped me since both accidents happen several minutes apart, even after showing him the pic

I'm sorry

t. Audi R8 Owner

Drink bleach

You first

>he thinks R8 is an insult
how can such a stupid fucking piece of shit exist on Veeky Forums

Faggotry before beauty, user. Go right ahead.

@15378991
hello newfriend

No our laws are the same. If you're rear ended, the one who anal bashed you is the one responsible.

I have no idea what the fuck she was on about. At the time I was barely functioning, but looking back at it now I still don't understand what point she could have possibly tried to make. Maybe that I hit the dudebro in front of me?

I'm just incredibly lucky that he didn't try and jew me by agreeing with her. Insurance payout would have gone from 50k to 0.

>walking back to my car after buying something from the store
>next to my car and i hear the horrible sound of crunching plastic
>look at the source
>car 2 spaces over crunched the back left corner of another car while backing out
>make eye contact with the driver
>motherfucker books it the hell outta there
>still confused and mad i didn't get his plate number

i live in NOVA so drivers really suck (including me)

>tfw checking your blind spots does not make you a good driver
How do I get better? Will it just come with time?

How can those accidents be related? Were you literally triggered and traumatized by the invasion of your safe space caused by the driver who bumped you?

IF YOU ARENT SPEEDING/OVERTAKING STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE OVERTAKING LANE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also if you are driving the same speed as the car next to you no matter which lane move the fuck over.

This is what you buy dash cams for

start looking 10-15 seconds ahead of when you're going to change lanes. Particularly in newer cars with all the metal and tiny windows, your blind spots are huge.

Get a feel for everyone around you, how far away they are, when they'll pass you or you'll pass them, and if you have enough space to switch lanes without cutting anyone off, go for it.

>FWD
>Drift

>Get a feel for everyone around you, how far away they are, when they'll pass you or you'll pass them
This is called situational awareness and holy christ on the cross nobody fucking has it.
>mfw I'm literally a better driver than nearly everyone I share the roads with

>be today
>raining
>driving from kelowna to vancouver
>on coquihalla highway
>dude in left lane doing 10 under speedlimit
>right lane cruising along at decent speed
>people in left lane mad at dude doing under speed limit
>everyone decides to angrily tailgate each other doing 110kms
>literally lineup of 6 cars riding each others asses

jesus christ people why

Driving in Orlando, FL
>plenty of big roads
>that should mean decent traffic flow, right?
>no
Breakdown of any three-plus lane road(includes surface roads, highways, and interstates):
>left lane is normally doing 5-10mph under speed limit
>right lane is normally doing 10 plus over
>if you have to turn right, no matter how far in advance you signal and brake, people will fly up your ass and merge to the middle at the last second, or slam on their brakes
>middle lane is hell
>some people doing speed limit or 5 over
>others trying to do 10 under
>people changing lanes suddenly, without signalling or looking
>tailgating in all lanes

I think the traffic made that guy shoot up the club.

A few weeks ago

>Out on my bicycle on a Saturday (stfu about this isn't a "fucking cager" story)
>riding along residential street, approaching stop sign
>Accord passes by me, stops at sign
>4runner is coming from left, making left turn
>Accord starts moving, gets behind 4runner
>I'm stopping at the stop sign at this point
>Accord has barely cleared the intersection
>4runner stops in the middle of the road
>Accord stops
>4runner reverse lights come on
>Accord honks
>No use, 4runner backs into accord. Crunch.
>Accord driver jumps out and loses his shit

I couldn't believe the stupidity of what I had just witnessed. I ended up leaving my number with the Accord driver's girlfriend (who was in the passenger seat).

A few weeks later I actually crossed paths with the Accord guy again. Fortunately insurance had worked it all out and fixed his car without any drama. I'd been worried that the dipshit in the 4runner would try to say the Accord had rear-ended him or some bullshit.

>In America if you're in an accident and you were in front you're almost never held liable. The person behind was inattentive enough to slam into you.

That's also a problem in the USA. If the inexperienced or careless or asshole driver in front backs into you, they know they can get away with it and boldly lie saying you hit them and that you must pay for their damage. Greed is Good.

Hit and run used to be less prevalent, but in the last 20 years, american culture has really changed to become completely selfish. Now, it's basically guaranteed to be hit-and-run unless the driver thinks they cannot get away with it.

We even have priests get caught hit and running. Ultra Good. Super Nice.

runner stops in the middle of the road
>>Accord stops
runner reverse lights come on
>>Accord honks
>>No use, 4runner backs into accord. Crunch.
>>Accord driver jumps out and loses his shit
>in the USA. If the inexperienced or careless or asshole driver in front backs into you, they know they can get away with it

Teen drivers often hit things but don't want the blame. To have someone else's insurance fix the damage to daddy's car, they look for someone driving an older car without dashcam, back into them, then immediately call for police to come and verify that the person in back of them hit their car and must pay for the damage.

That happened to me in a seattle area parking garage. The teen boy thus blamed his existing rear damage on me and force my insurance to pay for his prior mistake. I was totally stopped but couldn't back up into traffic, so he framed me pretty good. What a jerkoff teenager. Boldly lying to the officer and showing off his RIGHTEOUS ANGER too. All pretense righteous anger. That teen will grow up to be a solid republican with that "other people's problems are other people's problems" attitude.

>city is full of poo in loos
>at one time was the city with the highest insurance rates in the country, down to third highest

Who the fuck parks an R8 on the street?

>@15378991
>hello newfriend
Oh god the irony

Faggot

That's beyond fucked up

>If the inexperienced or careless or asshole driver in front backs into you, they know they can get away with it and boldly lie

Not American, but I witnessed exactly that happen when I was about 15

>Stand outside shop
>Car is at junction waiting to pull out
>Inexplicably reverses straight into the car behind
>Guy in car goes fucking berserk
>Driver (she, big surprise) who reversed gets out and doesn't understand why he's acting the way he is
>Tells her the car behind always gets the blame
>She tells him he shouldn't have been so close
>Guy flies completely off the handle and demands the guy she's with gets out the car so he can talk to someone who isn't retarded
>Guy she's with promises that she'll take full responsibility
>She starts crying

My entire area is full of terrible drivers though. I've still never seen worse drivers than Jews, if they don't slip a bung to the examiner they just share licences I'm absolutely convinced. No cunt who drives as bad as them could ever pass a test.

Were you that retard at Home Depot who blew through a late yellow to turn left into the same lane I was turning right into?

On phone so fuck green text.

I was coming home from work in the shitbox to end all shitboxes. A 1972 ford econoline van. 3 speed on the tree, holes in floor from rust, radio works but that's about all.

Was driving across a bridge over a highway when I got t-boned by a dump truck who ran a light.
Totaled out the van by knocking it over the bridge into the highway below.

I somehow only had a broken nose and fucked up leg after the impact and fall. Van still started, but never moved again.

Speed limit is 120?

pick up truck fags cut everyone off all the time on the highway.

>in left lane
>pick up pulling out onto highway from right
>hey buddy seems you're going a bit fast there, buddy pal
>pulls into left lane specifically, me, going 65, have to slow down to 40 as he speeds up

Why? Why not just pull into the right lane? or are you just an asshole?

Of course he's an asshole, why else would he drive a truck?

I was driving an F150 downtown and came up on an older Volkswagen driven by an old guy. I couldn't pass him so I had to follow his turtle ass. We came upon a yield into the main road and this guy slows to a crawl to observe traffic. There's a clearing but he doesn't hit the gas, instead he hits the brake. I notice that one in time. He releases the brake and starts driving up already past the yield point. I take a look at the traffic and hit the gas without looking at my lane. Bam. Right into the rear bumper of this turtle's car at 15mph. He had inexplicably braked again even though there was no traffic present. The highway patrol shows up and blames me for the incident but doesn't write me a ticket.

It was my first and so far only accident.

>Guy flies completely off the handle and demands the guy she's with gets out the car so he can talk to someone who isn't retarded

god i need a dashcam so i dont get fucked

FUCK I hate those small as fucking wog bitch store owners, fucking scum of the earth

>commute of 50 miles (one way) to school for 3 years
>20 miles small towns, 30 miles highway
>in Massachusetts

Do I need to say anything else?

basically. if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't have gotten out of the left lane to try and figure out if he was going to pull over or not... which during this confusing/frustrating time and a few lanes over towards the shoulder, i miscalculated how quickly the flow of traffic came to a stop and ran into the person in front of me

That's a solid libshit attitude, not a republican attitude. The whole "I fucked up, I just need dem programs to pay for it" attitude is 100% Democrat.

Well when you have a culture where everyone supposedly owes you for every slight you've ever made that's what happens. Lawsuits lawsuits lawsuits.

Remember this from last year
>be at walmart parking lot
>making my way to store
>fucking guy in a old suv couldn't remember what is, speeding in parking lot
>finds a spot And speeds into it
>he hits the car to the front and the right of it
>lady that owns the car in front, was just coming back from shopping
>guy walks up to her car and starts trying to convince her that it's an easy fix
>She's calm as shit I guess Cuz she's with her son
>the son is just like looking at the car and the guy trying to wrap his head around how dumb this mother fucker is
I didn't bother to watch what happened next but I'm pretty sure it involved the police.

I work on an ambulance. when the siren is on, everyone sucks at driving

I live in arizona when the rain starts ,everyone sucks at driving

>be me
>driving along on a wide, three-lane, straight road at about 50mph (5 over the speed limit)
>be in center lane
>truck is waiting at a cross street to turn right on red
>waits for a few cars to pass
>looks at me
>quickly pulls out
>not into the right lane, which is empty, and where he should be
>not into the left lane which is also empty
>but directly in front of me
>begings to accelerate slowly
>I have to slam on my brakes as he slowly accelerates
WHY NOT PULL INTO THE OTHER TWO EMPTY LANES

That guy is from Seattle, hes probably to drunk on the gallons of his genderfluid BF's cum, fermenting in his ass to think straight.

Same in Florida. People slow way the hell down for any kind of rainfall, and won't turn on their lights until it's pitch black, even if visibility is low AND it's the law. They also get worse at lane changes and signal usages. A slight drizzle shouldn't demand that much extra attention FUCK

I fucking hate chinks, well slant eyes are all the same but those chinks smell like shit, are nasty filthy sneaky little scam artists and they can't fucking drive through thier slitty little eyes.

If we knew the trouble they caused Wed have built our own damn railroads and kept em home...

i'll post 2 stories, one of me and one involving someone else

>be me
>in small town college one night
>driving to the cafeteria like always
>narrow-ass parking spots behind the building
>rolling up to the spot
>lifted off-road truck to the right of an empty spot
>completely in it's own spot
>turn my mercury not thinking twice
>cornering lamp snags on the giant offroad tire on the truck
>proceeds to completely smash my right headlight, cornering lamp, and rip my bumper off
>no damage to his car since it was just the tire that made contact
>drive off and park back at my dorm in the shadows for a while
>tfw no dinner

>be me again
>5 months after previous accident
>driving back to my apt
>on a 4 lane highway where the left two lanes turn to cross an intersection
>need to to turn left
>the rightmost of the two turn lanes is backed up with cars
>the leftmost is completely empty
>go far left, light is green, notice the right lane still isnt moving
>vw golf sitting at the front of the pack
>nearing the light when it turns red, stop at the line
>look in my mirror and see the Golf slowli start moving over into my lane
>inching towards me
>not stopping
>driver slumped over the wheel
>I drive forward as much as i can without getting in the middle of the intersection
>still coming for me
>bump.jpg
>jolt wakes him up
>we both get out
>his eyes bulging, covered in sores, typical heroin user-look for that area
>check my bumper
>small scuff so i just drive off because i didnt want to get stabbed with a rust syringe
>call police and report his car on the way home
>ate some red beans and rice

Brampton or Mississauga?

>just today

;_;

coquihalla speed limit is 120

The fuck happened?

certain situations it's impossible to properly assess traffic, because just too much is going on, and that's when you should be driving defensively. This would be like rush hour, morning commute, or any busy 4+ lane road.

However, on a 2 lane highway or any sparsely populated road, reading traffic should be mandatory for any self-proclaimed "good" driver.

Well it was your fault, you idiot.

>not looking in the direction your vehicle is going to be traveling before accelerating
>somehow blaming it on the other driver

And nothing of value was lost

I know that feel. I4 and 408 give me cancer every time I drive on them.

417 aint too bad.

>it's another episode of Veeky Forums taking the bait

THIS. BOARD. I. SWEAR.

>That's beyond fucked up
Many people don't care about other people. Caring about others is liberal. Other people's problems are other people's problems is something heard on the presidential campaign trail when Romney was running as the republican candidate.

Conservatism includes all kinds of people, and one subset of that large group is vehemently against taking responsibility for anything that they don't have to. That means if they can avoid having to pay for it, they will take that approach. So doing hit-and-run is justifiable especially if it means paying insurance money to someone who might be a liberal. If 30% of the people are liberal, then there is a 30% chance the money will go to communists in their conservative opinion. And that is a bad thing.

Therefore, hit-and-run is justified from the personal viewpoints of many conservative people.

Come to new jersey where there is no passing lane. Thankfully the infrastructure supports it but people who are from out of state can become frustrated by the "agressive" style that is prevalent across all the highways.

You can its just really stupid and way slower than gripping.

>The highway patrol shows up and blames me for the incident but doesn't write me a ticket.

That's good then. The officer understood the situation of that 15MPH "super safe" driver and "acted as a judge would" and used his personal discretion. My state allows state troopers and local police to use discretion to NOT issue tickets when there is a violation of the law. They aren't forced to always issue a ticket and the state (and my city too) has always publicly denied there is a quota requirement for tickets.

I really dislike those "super safe" drivers. In my mind, they irritate and trigger other drivers into being angry and thus increase the accident rates around them due to the triggering effect.

>I fucking hate chinks, well slant eyes are all the same but those chinks smell like shit,

In the two states I have lived in for more than 20 years each, the asian demographic has the lowest crime rate, the lowest burglary rate, the lowest murder rate, the lowest mugging rate, the lowest felony driving rate. So that is a minority with the majority of the good behaviour records on a per capita basis. On the other hand at the other end of the spectrum, there is a pair of minorities with the largest number of crimes on a per capita basis.

He didn't say R8 is an insult. He merely likened the behavior of someone who would report someone else's IP to the FBI to that of an Audi R8 owner.

Clearly those statistics are racist. Other minorities need more money for programs. Black lives matter, you know!

On topic:
My wife reverses away from a dead end, guy drives forwards out of parking space, bang. Damage on cars are not at all similar, scratch on her bumper, huge dents and scratches on side of his car. Mfw insurance scammer tries to fuck us over. Mfw insurance company places equal blame on each and we have to pay for our own car to be fixed.

Because they are chimps who don't realize they are one fuck up from being in a pileup of retards.

>driving work van
>don't give a shit about it
>its clearly beat up
>lifted brotruck tries to bully me
>laughinganimegirls.tiff

I let commercial vehicles in when I'm driving the van, no one else gets pity.

liberalism is pretending to care about other people for good boy points.

lmao

except leftists are moralless fucktards that only lean left because they are far too useless to survive without welfare. most leftists don't care about others, they care about themselves and want to ensure a steady stream of welfare benefits. they'll gladly hit and run if it means not having to pay.

go back to your shitboartd, cuck

Veeky Forums is my board, you retarded reddit transplant.

fuck off to your leftist hugbox.

You will probably find that /pol/ has spread all over, the fire rises.

>implying I am a leftist cuck

your faggotry is as cancerous as theirs, cuck

go back to your shitboard

>pls let me post my faggotry everywhere

don't you have cuck porn to watch?

you didn't seem to have gotten upset about the original retard bringing politics into this thread and trumping up leftists to be heroes of humanity.

>be me
>got a new job a few months ago and finally making enough money to buy my dream car, a brand new Audi R8
>treat my R8 like its my only child, wash it twice a week, meticulously maintain it
>wake up one morning to go to work, today is my big presentation and if I nail it I'll get a promotion, but I can't be late
>walk outside and see that my R8 was totally wrecked in a hit and run by some Civic boyracer faggot trying to drift at 3 am
Man I hate boyracers

>leaving your dream car parked in the street when you have a nice heated garage

beceause I dodn't even read the thread since I just got here

its full of cucks like you indeed

go watch your anime manchild

You've convinced me I'm not artillery4hillary