FRONT

>FRONT
>WHEEL
>DRIVE

discuss

God I can't wait to see the first one bro-trucked.

FWD/2WD is good for most trucks.

The Honda Ridgeline isn't pretending to be anything else than what it is. Based off a car, drives more like a crossover, but has the functionality of a truck when need be.

Why does it need to be RWD?

It's a truck that can do whatever the average nigga needs to do and then haul the whole family in comfort. also rwd is objectively useless on a truck, youre not going to rip hektik skids with a truck

And yet meets the objectives of a large percentage of current pickup truck owners.
Discuss.

yeah it should haul you, four people, some folding chairs, and the in-bed cooler box just fine

>but has the functionality of a truck when need be.

Well, not a truck. A car with a very small trailer on it.

no (YOU)s for you

>What is towing?

FWD is inferior for performance and fun. Always

This

Most truck owners would be perfectly fine with a modern midsized truck. Comfy, still rides smoothly, still has the capability of towing and hauling light-medium loads. Yet most people insist on dropping more money on a truck that they don't use the utility for.

>also rwd is objectively useless on a truck

Wow. You can't be not bait.

Doesn't it come with AWD too?

It can still tow, but someone who buys a Ridgeline isn't going to be towing much more than kayaks or their small boat

Veeky Forums kids think towing means 4 foldup chairs and a cooler. You could haul more shit in a chevy HHR than that thing and they flop to it's defense like it's a perfectly fine truck.

implying a ridgeline will be towing/hauling anything extreme. remember it's purpose is for the average joe not hillbilly rolf

I just don't understand this truck.
>tries to be different by being fwd
>marketed to those who don't really need a pickup
>same mpg as regular pickups (f150 and so on)

Why would you buy this over a crossover suv?

Ironically, this is the largest thing most people ever fucking tow with a full size pickup.
Most trucks could get along with a small I6. Every contractor I know in construction wants mid-size and small trucks again. Except for welders, who have to carry torches with them.

>hurrr it aint a real trug i need towing kabasitty :-DD
>doesnt tow anything large at all

>implying a majority of pick-up owner tow stuff

It can tow from 3,500 to 5,000 pounds. That seems pretty respectable.