/moe/ - Moe General #8

This general is for the discussion of moege visual novels.

Moege recommendations, translated and untranslated:
imgur.com/a/Z5nn4

Please read the following rules before posting:
>Both translated and untranslated eroge are allowed, as long as they contain moe and discussion is centered on the moe aspects.
>No meta discussion of e-celebs is allowed. Try to keep translation discussion and critique to a minimum.
>No flaming, bullying, EOP/JOP shitposting, or general negativity allowed. Discussion of Japanese language learning belongs in either the Daily Japanese Thread in /a/ or in /int/.

Kindly talk about waifus appropriately to facilitate smooth discussion.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11150508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to the old thread anyway?

fell off page 10

It died a natural death.

Oh god, does that mean our thread is an ill girl?

We really should have seen this coming when we named it /moe/

Well it wasn't a Japanese cold at least. Is closer to starvation since there is nothing out and people aren't really talking though older stuff.
Is the same for /vn/ but they have shitposting which keeps the thread alive, not I rally want that fate for /moe/.

I guess we should have fed the thread a pancake instead.

Just let but die until we get a new release to talk about.

I want to read this just for the imouto. Is her route at least decent?

Aren't imouto routes almost always bad?

She's the most boring character in the game by far. She has nothing to her, seriously.

Also, she's not even blood related. Step-sister.

It's pretty okay. I'm enjoying it

Just read it man
They're all cute

Ended up doing Nanaka's route even though I said I would go for Minatsu's. Felt like getting the love triangle shit out of the way as soon as possible so I can move on from it.
As for impressions, her route was a lot better than Koko's, though still really dumb with no one talking to each other causing all the drama. It also had one of the better endings so far, but it still felt slightly rushed and slightly forced.

Next I might do Minatsu's for real or maybe just do one of the sisters now they are unlocked.

RIP.

Why was this deleted?

probably because this isn't /jp/

>this isn't /jp/

Minatsu's route is decent iirc. No love triangle drama or anything, just the school suddenly being filled with jerks and the story getting kind of preachy.

Minatsu's route was cute, but Maya became a total fucking bitch for most of it.

Definitely far better than Koko/Nananka. Keep the sisters for second last (then true).

DC 2 is very much proto-DC3. It's literally a marginally worse version of it in every single sense of the word. That said, it's still decent and definitely readable.

The biggest thing that bugged me about DC2 is that the protagonist is literally as a neutron star.

Let's not die again

I don't think takajun is THAT flowery.

no lets.

Seriously just wait for something new.

Maya being such a jerk actually kind of makes me want to read her route, but the interface for DCIIPC sucks ass so I won't.

So what moege are you reading?
I've been reading Giniro, but only sparsely since I haven't had much time lately

I tried rereading the original Da Capo after going through DCII but I got bored after finishing Mako's ten minute route and started playing Ar Tonelico II again. Which I suppose is not a moege. Or a visual novel at all.

Maybe I'll check out the new Yuzusoft VN or finish Sakuta no Uta.

ded

Please seriously reconsider your general if there is on average over half an hour between each post

i'm sure most people feel like this general shouldn't exist right now, even the people in it.

I want it to exist because /vn/ is shit, but this place is what /vn/ would look like without the rampant shitposting

I'd agree with that if /vn/ wasn't 90% shitposting.

/vn/ is fine right now, at least.

it's hard to justify this generals existence when it has been 9 hours and we've only had 31 posts.

the past 7 threads were nice, but we're already dead and there isn't really any reason to make another general until something comes out for English speakers.

Let's settle it once and for all
strawpoll.me/11150508

Well that's because the people are actually playing the game, not creating shit for the others. If there was something to talk about then what should you?