>oem hubcaps
>oem nuts and bolts
>oem scented tree

Really now?

Don't forget oem blinker fluid

>oem anything
>oem car

>he doesn't use OEM petrol

>tfw its mostly German car owners that bought into the oem koolaid.

Oem is best. Fuck off.

What if OEM meme was made by car manufacturers to get more $$$

Spend the money now, or spend twice later.
Aftermarket is largely shit, and what's not is as expensive, or more expensive than OE.

>it costs more, therefore it must be better.

>Big OEM
Wake up people!

there are a lot of REALLY shitty aftermarket brands for german imports

Or people that actually work on cars

>buying chinese aftermarket

>tfw buy a classic ride to restore and theres nothing oem on the inside

>2016
>Listening to AM radio

Get with the times, grandpa.

>replacing Nissan sentra se-r valve cover
>using cheap aftermarket part
>valvetrain hits it and breaks it and sounds terrible
>oem fits like a glove

This is the story with most cheap aftermarket parts. The manufacturer designed and made the part for hundreds of thousands of their cars, obviously the quality standard has to be high and the price point has to be low. Aftermarket manufacturers would be lucky to sell a few thousand Nissan valve covers, so their cost per unit goes way up, they have to undercut the OEM price, plus distributors (online, auto parts stores) take a cut while OEM parts go straight to dealership parts departments. Something has to give, and it's the quality. There are some good aftermarket parts, like ones that specifically address a design problem (like Hill Engineerings clutch release bearings for Ferrari F1 trans), or ones that go beyond what OEMs ever created (like AFR heads for a Chevy small block). If a part is just a cheaper version of a factory part it's going to be shittier than the OEM one every time.

Brotip: car manufacturers outsource most of their parts. That fuel cap that costs several times less than an oem one? It can just as well be identical to the oem one, only difference is it doesnt have Ford™ plastered all over the packaging.

Thanks ms skeltal

Do you know what OEM stands for?
Buying from the OE supplier is different from buying aftermarket.

No probs

Holy shit you're fucking stupid.
It's like you can't read, you're so blinded by your own brilliance.

If she god rid of the raccoon makeup, changed her hairstyle, and ate a few burgers, she'd be pretty cute.

>ate a few burgers
That's where you fucked up.

She has a cute face. If she was a little thicc, she'd be perfect.

>thicc
Truly disgusting.

There are way too few girls with nice bones out there, and that amount only declines as obesity and fat acceptance run rampant.

I like thicc as much as the next guy (maybe more than most) but she actually has a small enough frame that her bones aren't jutting out, so she might actually be at something resembling a healthy weight.

OEM or bust!

I've seen a lot of her (being a guy that likes women on the thin side) and she is probably barely at the healthy weight. Barely. She's most likely undereating or eating just exactly as much as she needs.

She has very little fat to spare, that's for sure.

>mfw OEM Lemforder BMW parts (Made in Germany) cost as much as aftermarket Moog parts (Made in Mexico) for my Honda

She needs calories and exercise. Doesn't matter how she gets them.

No she's fine the way she is. I want to run my fingers on her ribs...

yuck

you were pretty close, user. But getting a fat gf isn't something non Americans fantasize about.

Who's this little semen angel

It is tho. But large amount aftermarket is another created meme to get $

oem hardware is boss, nigger

>buy non oem parts
>they stop working a few months later
>having to constantly replace broken part with new garbage part that has warranty
Not worth the hassle I learned my lesson.

The skeleton queen Eugenia. Her panda makeup and rattly bones get me all excited.

I try to use OG parts when replacing parts in my VW.

meat curtains