smitegame.com/new-in-smite-fatal-awakening-3-16-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.15 - Under the sea
smitegame.com/smite-console-under-the-sea-3-15-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Summer of Smite 2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Summer_of_Smite_2016

>Getting free thing during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lTcbZ
youtube.com/watch?v=X5AfjAXcBXY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine Terras thick meaty cock swinging side to side as she chases you down. You know there's no escape. You know once she catches you she's gonna teach you the meaning of rock hard. She eventually corners you, walling you off. Then, she slowly walks towards you, removing her skirt and stroking her tool to full mast. It's not long before you're on your knees, and her powerful hand is grabbing your head, moving your face closer and closer to her divine love stick. "Please, Terra! No, you're too big!" you cry, but its no use. Mother nature knows best, after all.

I want to put my dick in Terra's mouth.

H-Hey! No splashing!

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

Literally samefag(got).

>cock
>she
user...

Were you under the impression that the OP should just make the thread and then leave?

What are you implying, faggot?

Just going to post a link to some cosplayer/slut since /smgen/ are pretty cool people.

imgur.com/a/lTcbZ

>what is fem penis

what does this have to do with smite idiot she doesnt even have a dick

>mfw rating the matchmaking for every game I win 5/5 and every game I lose 1/5

Okay but wheres the dick?

>Panthera change name
>start to lose
It's AFK all over again.

I rate it 1/5 everytime just out of principle

So what's CCs secret? Are they NRGs kryptonium?
CC are literally bottom tier trash but they've managed to squeeze out at least 2 wins against panthera so far. How do they do it?

Kek this thread is off to a great start. Also never mastering another god, lads.

How old are you user?

He can't answer that or he'll be banned.

What is this from? It's not on rule34

its on the first fucking page

You still didn't post sauce, fag

So it is

I want to punish nem for wearing fishnets!

pokemon

Leave my waifu alone, you piece of trash.

She got it from her mother, don't be too hard on her

>not cumming in her food and watching her eat it cause she doesn't know

your waifu is a slut! a red-light district slut!

bakkon master
>Nemesis, as she fled from Zeus' embrace, took the form of a goose; whereupon Zeus as a swan had intercourse with her. From this union she laid an egg, which some herdsman found among the trees and handed over to Lede (Leda).
waifu material right there

>lvl 12 and 3 gods mastered plebs detected

>you will never rub your dick across nemmy's face while she remains oblivious

I'll excuse that part I suppose.

That's disgusting! SICK! SICK!

Shut your mouths, knaves!

Delete this!

Try again m8

>bakkon master
Link please? Google gives me nothing.

>not 80
End your life

Izanami is boring and I've always hated hunters so mastering them is effort for me.

look for souichi on sad panda

enjoy being spoonfed

>it's BakkonMaster
>putting a space between them actually doesnt work

fucking code monkeys.

Thanks for the spoon, senpai.

i was gonna link him geiger counter killjoy

Stop it Thanatos

vvgt faggot

I need help.

I'M HERCULES WHAT CAN I SAY

you sick fuck

Thanatos is her brother, not lover.

Ewwwww

I first I thought it was this Jing

youtube.com/watch?v=X5AfjAXcBXY

Those braces only make me harder. 10/10 would fertilize her egg and make her my bride.

Nah, I think this one is an actual child.

I was going to post the one with the wings since they look pretty cool, but since you shitheads would just jack off to her I decided not to

ugly

No thanks I like digital Jing Wei, I don't like HD3D. I just like 3D

She looks 7 or something.

Is this a dude? Sorry if it isn't but I wouldn't doubt that one of you weirdos would cosplay as Jing

fuck off nox

>ugly round face bitch cosplaying my waifu
why is this allowed. doesn't even have a sword smdh

LATAM please leave. If I get stuck with the same, ape fucking South American one more time I think I might break something. This genius ganks lanes as Rat, doing terribly and spams insults and dying like a motherfucker. When the Siege Monster shows up he is busy trying to micromanage the team while not even assisting. I would rather play with Polacks and Slavs at this point.

Okay which one of you fuckers is this?

>said the same thing
>got russians and latam shitters next match
please expand the wall to Alaska president Ymir

Me.

user you replied to. I am fine with non-NA players in NA, as long as they even attempt to communicate, have a playable connection and try to play as a team. Seems like most of them are fond of going full Assassin Rambo or attempting to.

Why did you let that other Ne Zha trash us in that game we just had?

To busy thinking about cocks.

yoo smgen whats up with that one streamer/youtuber thats pretty big in the smite community that keeps blinking and doing weird shit with his eyes

He has tourettes.

THANK YOU HIREZ FOR PUTTING SCYLLA IN THE GAME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING ABOUT NO SKILL ABSOLUTE RETARDED NIGGERS LIKE ME

THANK YOU FOR MAKING A KIT FULL OF ABILITIES THAT ONE SHOT A TANK AND GIVE INSANE UTILITY AND CONTROL FOR NO FUCKING REASON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DESIGNING HER AS A LITTLE GIRL THAT WAY SHE IS COMPLETELY NERF CRITIC PROOF BECAUSE "LE SUPER STRONG LOLI DXDXDXDXD MAYMAY" AS WE ALL KNOW

THANK YOU IM A PIECE OF SHIT WHO CANT PLAY BUT SINCE I DISCOVERED SCYLLA I GO BOOM XDXDXDXDXD AND IF I MISS MY ONE SHOT ABILITIES I JUST FREE COMBAT BLINK ACCROSS HALF THE JUNGLE XD

THX SO MUCH HIREZ

He can only see in 30fps lad

not real

Great post

Explain to me right now why everyone says Devourer's gauntlet is better than Bloodforge for hunters and that Jing Wei shouldn't use Trans.

Devos is cheaper and blood forge doesn't offer enough more for the price, Jing only has one damaging ability so the extra power from blood forge and trans doesn't actually help her.

I CANT EXPLAIN IMMA RETARD ALL I DO IS PICK SCYLLA AND BOOM ONE SHOT OUT THE ASS WITH ONE ABILITY XD

Ah Puch is the better Scylla

>Complains about Scylla
>Not the infinitely worse Raijin

XDXDXDXD YES MY /B/ROS DEPLOY EMERGENCY SIMULATED CONSENSUAL DENIAL TO PROTECT THE ONLY CHARACTER WE CAN PLAY FROM GETTING NERFED

SCYLLA IS NOT BROKEN

SCYLLA NOT BROKEN

QUICK REPEAT THIS LIE EVERYWHERE FORCE IT DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT
EVEN IF I GO IMMORTAL EVERY GAME AND MELT FULL TANKS SHE IS NOT STUPID XD THX HIREZ

>being this shit

SIK EM 1K DAMAGE PLUS AOE ROOT AND CRIPPLE WOOOOO

CRUSH 1,3K DAMAGE LANE WIDE SLOW AND FREE PROTECTION DEBUFF WOOOOO XD

OH YOU MESSED UP ? JUST COMBAT BLINK TEN MILES AWAY

IM A NIGGERRRRR LELELELE PENTAKILL XDXDXD

IT'S FINE

IT'S FINE IT'S A LOLI SO

IT IS FINE GUISE HAVING ERLANG SHEN OR SUSANO IS UNACCEPTABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOXICMASCULINITY SYMBOLES AND IT TRIGGERS BETA NUMALE INSECURE SHITS LIKE ME

BUT SCYLLA THE CC ONE SHOT BURST MONKEY MOBILITY MACHINE ? FIIIIINE LOLI SO IT'S FINE XDXDXDXD

>you will never be this bad

Whats gods do you play /pol/autist

He only plays Tyr.

>IM A NIGGERRRRR

what are you talking about she is not ridiculously braindead nigger broken, I don't know what you are talking about. If anything I'm in a better position to evaluate her kit since I exclusively play scylla and I also happen to be a registered sex offender who shakes his clit sized micro dick every time he plays her. It's not easy one shotting tanks when you're also jizzing all over the keyboard at the sight of this little girl model; so I can say that she is not broken

Lel, I've played with this fag earlier this week.

>lol lmao xd he has trouble with scylla but reddit said she wasn't top tier so that means he's bad xd

She's literally one ability. That's it. If you can't juke it, just aegis is and then kill her during her 7 years of cooldown of her crush. She can't do anything without it.

Just press f6 you fucking retard, you can't be enjoying this.

She telegraphs all her moves, learn to dodge.
The only time Scylla is a problem is from somewhere you don't have vision. Just buy some wards.

I hate trying to catch her, fuckin dog slide away the length of a football field

Americlaps post even less than europe.

>Can be pulled by Awilix
>CCd to death

>Raijin has an uninterruptible teleport

since all the eurofag posters like futa

I like big meat girl cocks and I'm not EU.