/mbgg/ - Mobage General #599

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/august-tournament-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to the leader of /mbgg/ guild in Valiant Force accept my request.

There are a handful of decks that do alright against purgatory:
Most sword decks
Combo/rose queen fairy
Aggro blood
Aggro shadow

The main advantage is either being really fast or having a win con that is resilient to p2p

Possible to win, but uncertain:
Any dragon deck with lots of rush, orb dragons may help
Control blood can finish off with direct burn and rush, but that depends on how the deck is tooled
Aggro fairy
Midrange shadow

If you play anything else I either forgot about it or it's screwed

Mamuru is here.

Midrange Shadow is fine as long as Mordecai is out by then.

>Any dragon deck with lots of rush, orb dragons may help
Are you kidding, m8?

Dragon ramp shits all over Purg.

How about that new Naruto mobile game, huh?

Weren't they supposed to be showing off expansion cards every day? Where's last night's reveals?

Can naruto beat kirito in a fight even

ayyyyy

people still complain about PTP forest after the nerf?

I have no idea what you're trying to convey by that post.

It doesn't even have to be Forest. If it's a win condition hearthbabbies will complain about it.

The japanese tiered it the second best deck in the game just yesterday behind Midrange Swordcraft, and the game is huge over there

>have over 5k gold and over 10k dust
>no animated bellringers
>tfw

Current Gamewith deck rankings:
Tier 1
>Midrange Sword
>Purg Elf
>Midrange Dragon

Tier 2
>Control Blood
>Satan Haven
>Aggro Shadow
>Midrange Shadow

Tier 3
>Aggro Dragon
>Aggro Blood
>Combo Rune
>Satan Dragon

Why would they? That's the only way they can get beyond B.

They nerfed PTP's draw but didn't nerf Altered Fate, which is what makes their draw OP in the first place.

>PTP Forest is so broken, they always draw the nut.............

I feel that the lower speed and easier removal of dragon units make it less certain than the ones above, except for the rose queen deck

>not 3 ptp and 1 altered fate

Holy shit, I don't remember Chinkcolle being this slow when I played it for the first time.

How did I get past this?

>Dragon opponent plays Satan at 20 health when I have 5 mana
>win anyway

I love Luna.

What is the worst Gold/Legend in the game?
Arcane Enlightenment?
Angel Crusher?
Chorus of Prayers?
Phoenix Roost?

From Beginner to AA0 i have never seen rose queen a single time
Phoenix Roost?

Out of those, Enlightenment. Worst overall is probably Flame.

Do we know what the stats are going to be for the new weapons in BGHS later today?

Chorus of Prayers gets my vote

Phoenix roost. You're losing 5 play points just to double theirs.

You can build functional meme decks around Roost and Chorus. Enlightenment is a bad card with too few boosts, is a bad card with too many boosts, and when it has the right number of boosts (value wise) will usually still be unplayable because of your hand size and tempo demands.

>Sword top tier in constructed and everywhere in arena
>People argue that Sword is a completely okay class in this thread all the time
So does everyone here just play Sword or something?
Definitely Phoenix Roost because it actively gives your opponent a huge advantage. All those others suck but they don't actively kill you by playing them like Phoenix Roost. One of those special kind of bad cards

Enlightenment isn't what rune wants but it's not the worst card per se. Chorus of prayers is similar, it's absurdly slow but it is technically good value.

Phoenix roost and angel crusher are pretty much game throwing, so probably one of those.

Also theres Hare of illusions, which is slow AND shit value, phantom dragon which pretty much will never do anything, and conjuring force which is just gross. Also like half the swordcraft golds, latham, arthurian light, stratagem.

Nothing reposted to here, at least.

Haven't been following the 2ch threads, I mostly just go there when it's time for card art.

Ramp dragon is considered the strongest deck in NA at the moment.

>Hare of illusions
I got this when I was first starting out and thought it would be great. Keep up a ward so that I can use these neat amulets without my board being left naked. Then I tried it out. In addition to being slow and shit value, it also wastes a space on your board.

By who?

whom

The worst part about Enlightenment is that it keeps getting worse if you don't play it. Cards like Roost you can save till your opponent is low on cards, or Crusher when you're low on cards, but Enlightenment will literally just become a spell that kills you if you try to save it.

>Shadowverse Reddit
>Otohime/Sage Discussion threads
>Everyone arguing that those cards are ok, just GIT GUD
>Aurelia Otohime and Tsubaki Flairs
>Downvoted to 0
Reddit is cancer

noted

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/august-tournament-overview

Arcane Enlightenment isnt that bad, at wost its a one card PTP activator

>tfw i spent 3 weeks grinding vials for Vampy-chan's Control Blood
>its not even as good as the cheaper, faster, and easier Sword
Hope i get new cards in september That aren't golds

But this says Sword is the strongest class. Also it's just some literal whos

I absolutely hate every single Sword legendary. Why does the flood/zoo class get 3 insanely good comeback leggos? Do they just not want Sword to ever lose when the deck archetype is really supposed to at least struggle to come back?

No one expects aggro Rune.

Deck list?

>But this says Sword is the strongest class
Dragon is right behind if you didn't notice.

>aggro rune
>8 followers
Dank

>Implying that is aggro

It's not really aggro rune, but it's basically trying to convince the opponent it's standard Rune and that the snowmen and golems are just there to trade with cards until the surprise Wind God.

>it's standard Rune and that the snowmen and golems are just there to trade with cards
I don't know how much standard rune you've played but I've won many, many games by slamming people in the face with the snowmen. You can't always DShift/Runeblade after all. The snowmen are very much there for the beatdown plan as much as they are for trades.

Is it too stupid to save materials to research event tanks like this cutie here? Other than the dogtags her requisites aren't that high.
Or should I just hope to get from drops?

Is there any way to disable jumping in that new SAO shit? I just want to dash upwards and I keep wrecking myself by jumping instead. Fucking Gleam Eyes man.

What's a good deck to counter midrange sword? I've been stuck on A0 and a good 7 out of 10 matches are against aggro or midrange sword.

the best counter to midrange sword is midrange sword

I've generally done quite well against sword with earthrite.

A rerun of her event is unlikely and even if they added her as drop in the next event it would be really low, so go ahead cute is best anyway.

IMO Midrange Shadow has a good matchup against Sword, it has good removal and Death's Breath can really fuck them over. Your minions are also pretty good and combined with your spells, can keep you in the game until you can drop Death's Breath and Mordecai.

>Install Valiant Force
>Try to buy starter pack
>This item isn't available

what do?

Shit. I dusted pretty much all my witch and elf cards since they need the most synergy. I'm going to try building midshadow like says, but I feel shadow has been falling behind other decks recently.

Shadow.
Blood also tends to shit all over sword provided you don't get bad draws.

Isn't the game still in "closed" beta?

Thanks for the encouragement!
Also, what are the best places to get dogtags? The event stages are the only way?

Yes but they are not doing rollbacks appearently

They are only from event stage, there is also a one time quest that give you alot i don't remember exactly when.

>like to reveal cards one at a time
>fat finger two
ancient elf and forte
nice

Only people who got invited to the CBT can make purchases for some strange reason.

Post legendary collection.

The news post mentions Bump Up level 9 and HP +2000, but not on what. 2ch is shitposting for now so you'll have to wait.

I think that guild is dead pham but I can make a new one right now since I'm actually active in game to accept invites

Only a dayish left and I still haven't cleared all of summer souls' map. That shit is too hard

>lvl 38
How?

Leveling is so slow.

Here's my updated list, just for you.

9000 years ms paint

Aww fuck. Forgot my Rose Queen.

Retoree = tan Luna?

Haven't been able to open shit in over 15 packs since I took this, but at least the freebies were nice.

Second page has a Jeanne, Mythril Golem, and Satan.

This is for you, Deathly Tyrant Shitposter.

I really need those ancient elf legendaries. Trying to run a purge deck since idk what to even to. I should have probably waited for the update before buying cards.

Animated Satan on the second page

On the note of posting collections, here's my animated golds and legendaries. How lucky are you guys in this field?

The dragon is grossly incandescent.

Now that I actually own an Android phone, why do I keep trying to find interesting/fun mobage to play at work or something?

I mean, a lot of the things aren't even that good yet... some are kind of... enjoyable to mess around with anyway... mobage are a mystery...

Also have Jeanne, three satans, old man, golem, rose queen and atomy. Only worth while card Ihave would be my animated Otohime

The last one is the worst
>Solo'ing with summer soul
>Get to boss floor by some miracle
>Stupid plant screams nearby for 1 damage, ruining your SP barrier
>Not enough SP to reapply it
Haven't tried again since that run since that shit is stressful.

Maybe I should use Tsuyuha instead since she has an SP barrier too but maybe not enough damage.

THICC

doggie hip is outrageous

Rest in peace mumi kaede. Rest in peace

I have been playing for almost a week now, also I just made the new guild so anyone who is looking for a guild join up.

You wouldn't fuck a hell dog, right?

What? She's like a permanent third wheel.

Genesis artstyle was so bad

>Funimation
Even worse

Any suggestions if I wanted to play a mobage that's like... I guess not too active-required, has nice waifus to collect and I can pretend yuri?

It didn't have to be this way. A shame that sardine didn't even have a birthday line for her.

That one 5 mana 4/4 in haven is better for that

So are those actually her hands? Or are they just puppets?