/wfg/ - Warframe General

Megan and Becca needs impregnation edition.
Previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/SYUXsKPv
FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Vaykor_Hek/t_30_22222002_165-4-3-167-7-3-168-3-5-170-5-5-175-6-5-178-0-5-480-2-10-482-1-10_178-8-482-7-480-7-168-5-165-5-170-11-175-11-167-5/en/2-0-81
warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Hek/t_30_22220302_165-2-3-167-7-3-170-5-5-171-6-5-175-4-5-178-0-5-365-3-3-482-1-10_178-8-482-7-165-5-365-4-175-11-170-6-171-11-167-5/en/2-0-31
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/561868
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/578206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly Reminder.

>REPORT AND IGNORE TIERQUEER

Megan already has a kid though

So, anyone knows the 500% crit Compensation Prime build?

>Hek does more damage with less investment?
yes, this is 100% true, but if you are talking about investment you need to be clear that you are talking about INVESTMENT, NOT PERFORMANCE. And you especially shouldn't say retarded shit like "V.Hek is only good if you go for headshots!" or "V.Hek only seems better because of fire rate!"

WAIT WHAT! I NEED THE SOURCE OF THIS RIGHT NOW FAGGOT.

Blood rush, that one spin attack crit mod, body count. Also reach.

Works awesome with Tempo Royale spin attack as well.

Is this TQ? You are doing that "I agree with the entire statement but then undermine my response with disputing it further" bullshit.

V.Hek is inferior, salvaged only by its syndicate proc, one that Hek also gets.

If that guys is TQ just report him, simple as that.

>someone has a different opinion
>R-R-REPORT H-HIM

reminder to please have sex and get a clue

There you go, is really easy to bait TQ.
Now do your job and spam reports.

>V.Hek is inferior
are you incapable of reading? Are you incapable of understanding simple math? Not only did you give zero reasons for your retarded, blanket statement, you seem to have completely forgotten the entire post chain less than 10minutes ago where we objectively proved that VAYKOR HEK and HEK have the SAME DAMAGE PER SHOT, except V.Hek has double the magazine capacity.

>jupiter junction
>survive draco for 20 minutes or more
>get a squad up
>19min everyone tries to leave
>extract timer runs out
>19m59s
why

>everyone who disagrees with me is TQ

>screenshots comments he could link to give weight to the idea he isn't TQ

>giving (you)'s
Might as well buy plat.

I'm glad we settled this.

Modded optimally, Hek and V.Hek have almost the same amount of damage per shot, except V.Hek has twice the magazine capacity.

At maximum performance, V.Hek > Hek

BUT V.Hek requires a lot more investment because of Primed Ravage, so if you're new regular Hek is more cost-effective.

>b-but V.Hek is only better if you go for headshots!
>b-but V.hek is only better because of fire rate!
retards please go

another victim of warframe builder.

>I disagree with this
>Therefore WFB is at fault somehow

>Going into a discussion with Tierqueer
>A shitter who 5 months ago was a low MR shitter
>Being this retarded

Fuck off with your Hek and VHek, TIgris Prime and Sancti Tigris all the way.

>V.Hek is inferior
Not the guy you're replying to, but:

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Vaykor_Hek/t_30_22222002_165-4-3-167-7-3-168-3-5-170-5-5-175-6-5-178-0-5-480-2-10-482-1-10_178-8-482-7-480-7-168-5-165-5-170-11-175-11-167-5/en/2-0-81

warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Hek/t_30_22220302_165-2-3-167-7-3-170-5-5-171-6-5-175-4-5-178-0-5-365-3-3-482-1-10_178-8-482-7-165-5-365-4-175-11-170-6-171-11-167-5/en/2-0-31

V. Hek has:
>97% of the Hek's damage per shot WITHOUT HEADSHOTS
>38% faster fire rate
>2x the ammo capacity

Explain how the Hek is superior in any way.

TQ still is a low MR shitter

Explain how warframe builder is wrong then.

Go on, I'm waiting.

>inb4 headshot crits
Already been proven that it doesn't take headshots into account when calculating crit damage. Do the math and see for yourself.

>Do an alert
>Full team
>mission is completed before i get to it
>3 team members wasting for you

every time

>MR is indicative of skill!

oh boi am I laffin

>Tierqueer spotted.

GO BOY SPAM REPORTS.

>endo is a better indication of skill than MR

200% multishot syndicate mod vs not having one.
Not relying on crits for damage. They gave it faster fire rate and ammo capacity increases to try and keep up with the thing it was supposed to be an upgrade to.

Are you seriously implying that you can't become an expert on this game in 5 months?

And isn't TQ that BPNCP guy who had like 50k plat ingame from jewing forever?

>200% multishot syndicate mod
WFBuilder already takes multishot into acount for its damage calculations. Per shot, EVEN WITH MULTISHOT TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION, V.Hek and Hek have almost the same damage

>Not relying on crits for damage
Not an argument. Seriously what the fuck is this even suppose to mean

I don't agree with the other guy using Accelerated Blast, but you have no idea what you are talking about

Nobody in 5 months can become an expert for only 1 reason.

The only hard content any shitter played in 5 months is EASY, unlike oldfags founders and fags playing from early updates who knew what was the real endgame of Warframe.

TQ is a fucking retarded sperglord who don't know shit about warframe or even build a fucking weapon and in 5 months he's still the same cancerous motherfucker as always.

He even got BTFO in public on Tennocon.

>you need to reach max fucking Suda rep if you want to get Pilfering Swarm
Why does EVERYTHING nice require HOURS of grinding?

>And isn't TQ that BPNCP guy who had like 50k plat ingame from jewing forever?
he is, but he's a plat-buying goy

>200% multishot syndicate mod vs not having one.
Did you look at those builds I posted?

The V. Hek does 97% of the Hek's damage even with Scattered Justice.

>Not relying on crits for damage.
Each shotgun pellet can crit individually. With 15 pellets per shot and 47.5% crit chance, crit damage is very reliable on the V. Hek.

And if you're talking about cases where crits don't apply, Nullifier shields go away slowly no matter how much damage you deal to them, and other situations where crits don't apply are rare.

>maxing syndicates takes too long!
this game isn't for you

anyway you can buy it for like 10 plat or ask a clanmate to get it for you for free

First of all, I've been playing this game for over a year

Second of all, time played is not indicative of skill. Yeah you need a minimum of a few hundred hours to grind everything and understand the game, but past the point is diminishing returns

You can play the game for all 3 years and still be a shitter, and you most definitely sound like a shitter

I've never spent a single dollar on this game

>but he's a plat-buying goy
Why would you even buy 50k plat though?

I haven't done hard calculations, but I'm pretty sure that buying all weapons/warframes shouldn't cost that much.

wear too farm orokin cells

SATURN

Going by your lists, you have always been a shitter and never stopped being one.

I've done literally all the missions multiple times and only have 2 orokin cells

>it's a "blanket statement with no reasons or evidence" episode

I'm tired of reruns, when are we getting new episodes?

>time played is not indicative of skill
>endo is
can't make this shit up

the evidence is your list.

If you can't understand that, it reflects how much of a shitter you are.

Something something dunning-krueger example.

Just spam reports against him.

user please I am joking, it was a stab at all those retards saying "MR is indicative of skill." Endo is an equally meaningless indicator as MR

>MR 22 who is a founder
haha

holy shit

oh boy am I laffin

when are we getting new episodes?

The madman

>Not relying on crits for damage
This would be one thing if we were talking about something with low RoF+multishot, where a non-crit is basically a wasted shot.

>The only hard content any shitter played in 5 months is EASY, unlike oldfags founders and fags playing from early updates who knew what was the real endgame of Warframe.
Killing level 200 enemies in defense missions wasn't a whole lot harder than doing sorties now.

The enemies were higher level back then, but we had overpowered shit like Acrid and Nova to deal with it. The new game has tons of new enemy types like Nullifiers and eximus enemies with special effects that can make things just as challenging.

The one thing the game does sorely need is competitive events. Those were the true endgame, and they've been dead for a lot more than 5 months.

I heard Sargus Ruk can drop Orokin Cells most of the time.
Old Draco used to drop them in large quantities before it was changed into survival.
I do not know new Orokin Cell farms, do you have a Kavat for Smeeta? Or you're still in the new stages of this game?

Armored targets + the fact that they've essentially killed CP stacking.

V.Hek, and any other crit focused weapon, now relies on you building around it now to strip armor to make it functional against tougher targets.

don't forget sortie modifiers. Enhanced enemy armor and Elemental Damage protection inflate enemy levels significantly, while shit like Energy Reduction is just a massive pain in the ass

>thinks anything that has happend in the last two years is "competitive"

Classic TQ.

>deleted

holy shit I'm dying

is this real life?

lmao get fucked fatboy time to hit the gym

fucking rekt by mods

>Armored targets + the fact that they've essentially killed CP stacking.
What does armor have to do with anything? Are you suggesting that crits don't work against armor or something?

I'm new so I have no idea what you're talking about, I just got my first kubrow

>Being this retarded.

>Tierqueer samefagging this hard
>I-I DIDN'T BROKE ANY RULE I-I SWEAR!

Holy fucking shit, Mods and Janitors are nothing but a fucking bunch of retards who can't even use their brain to do their fucking job.

Even after countless reports for months, proof about what TQ is doing to this general they keep acting like nothing happens. Veeky Forums is truly dead.

>desuarchive.org/qa/thread/561868
>desuarchive.org/qa/thread/578206

Reminder that if you even think "skill" is measurable in Warframe then you're a fucking idiot. This game's most difficult content requires only three things:

1) Competence at basic tasks.
2) The ability to hit a target 50% of the time.
3) Basic understanding of mod builds.

That's it. Once you have those things then congratulations, you're capable of being in the top 10% of Warframe players. Everything else is grind because you need to actually get the mods and the weapons to use them on.

I've been playing this game on and off for three years. I'm a founderfag. I'm only Mastery Rank 14 because I can not be assed to constantly grind. I just get the broken weapons, do 50% of the damage, and carry the sortie/events I play.

>Tierqueer trying to fit
>Founder and being MR 14

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>im so triggered I see TQ around every corner
lmao youre so pathetic

>doing sortie 1 as Saryn to farm some focus
>keep killing teammates

what an unexpected Bonus

>everyone who replies to me must be Tierqueer

kys

Whatever you have to tell yourself user.

I wanna FUCK TQ!

>Still samefagging this hard
>Not even changing his writting style

Oh boy this is so predictable.

keep making yourself looks stupid fatboy maybe try putting this much effort into exercising and you wouldnt be a pathetic fat mess

BP......

What was it?

>read this thread
>everyone seems to be TQ
>people arguing to prove each others they're TQ

i can't believe how you guys can be this dumb

Whatever you say TQ.

But honestly there isn't much enjoyment to be had talking about the same fucking update we've had for a year.

SoTR was the greatest scam by Sheldon and Steve yet.

Yup I figure.
Other people here might know a good farm, they drop mostly are Ceres and Saturn, as I have tons of Orokin Cells to care to farm them anymore.
Try long survivals or, do the Dark Sectors of the respective planets. Try Ceres, Semini and see some results. Also get Carrier he makes collecting loot convenient for you since you're new.

jetstream sam didnt have to die

>thread dead without shitposting

like pottery

He was too cool, so he had to.

Boypussy > girlpussy

It is not gay to like a girl with a feminine penis.

>ded
>last /wfg/ related post was around 8 minutes

Learn what a ded general actually looks like.

Is the planetside 2 general still up?

>implying I don't know what ded is

/u/ generals are up for literally months

/u/ need to lose weight

sword with gun unsheath when?

>the sheath is literally made out of a rifle with an explosive in it
>cyber arm to use the sword right after it gets fired out

that isn't what happend with battleborn colonial marines dota shooter.

Maybe you could try explaining your point instead of just insulting people?

I'm not trying to turn this into a shitposting war here, and I'm not the guy you were originally talking to either. I'm genuinely curious what meant.

It sounds like you're saying that crit based weapons/builds are somehow worse against armored targets, and I want to know why.

The only reason I could see is that armor somehow blocks crits, but I don't think that's the case (correct me if I'm wrong). Otherwise, a crit weapon should be just as effective as a non-crit weapon, assuming they both do the same damage.

When are they gonna fix scaling? When will DE nerf 4xCP?

Unrelated, but what?

remember when sayrn wasent bottom 5 frames?

>When are they gonna fix scaling?
What's wrong with it?

>When will DE nerf 4xCP?
Why would you want that?

she's not

I wouldn't call her good, but she's a good DPS frame and significantly better than /wfg/ gives her credit for

none of us want it. which is why its probably going to happen in the next patch

I think he's just making a joke about how dead Battleborn is.

It literally has less than 500 people playing it on Steam right now. To put that into perspective, that's less than Kalonline, a korean f2p grinder from 2004 that was only launched on steam ~2 months ago.

>bottom 5 frames
First, I don't think frames can really be classified like that. Even with how unbalanced Warframe is, there are still enough different niches for frames to fill that there's no clear way to give them an overall ranking.

Second, she's pretty good for farming low-to-mid level defense map missions with spore build.

she's still good for high-level shit with the right weapon and build

>>When will DE nerf 4xCP?
>Why would you want that?
Not that guy, but ever since the entry of new Auras, I suppose it will happen eventually in order for people to be able to use the new Aura. But...how can they do that when the scaling on armor for enemies is pretty much all over the place, which is why we use CP most of the time. Though, there are a small minority who are slowly moving to Radiation and Viral.