wowprogress.com

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Veeky Forums guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

Filter lists to make WoW General Great Again
(In order: Image, Comment, File name, tripcode)
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D (embed)
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0 (embed)
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M (embed)
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK (embed)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xSKXV52imc
youtu.be/YxiofX97_G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memes

would you yaff?

Dude ley lines lmao

nth for legacy vanilla server

who here /lonely/ and has nobody to level with

Is it viable to level as a Guardian druid from 1- max?

So, I can't decide whether or not to boost a lower level alt that isn't a fucking DPS class or just play a Matt Damon Hunter for the easy 100.

Send help.

>everyone rolled hunter MM meme spec
>mfw BM and toppingdps in mythics
>mfw spot reserved
>mfw MM cucks on suicide watch

>it's a "tank doesnt use ignore pain" episode

How does blizzard expect you to get professions up from zero now that they're are over 700 levels?!

those aren't mutually exclusive

What I mean is I don't know what tank class is fun

how was that at all implied on your post retard
you pretty much said

"should i boost a dps to 100 or play demon hunter"

>get to level 45
>just remembered i should spend all my money on my mains to buy heirlooms for 20% more exp

i've wasted 20% of my last two days...

Do druids ever win anything? It feels like every single quest that ever involves them has them getting fucked inn the ass by level 12 mobs or the Nightmare.

I meant whether or not I should boost a hybrid class or just play Demon Hunter you autistic negro.

THOSE AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

FUCK OFF REDDIT

Learn to not sperg out and answer the fucking question you retarded african ape

Anyone got some good Forsaken art?

>i'm entitled to an answer to my dumb fucking question!!!

>tfw you roll a class that looks fun and turns out to be one of the best for DPS

>Wanna come back to WoW
>do
>kill mythic arch
>0 gratification
>0 enjoyment
>feels slow and uninteresting
what happened

I still love games in general but I remember WoW was so much more fucking good than this

>it's a DH tank episode
remove Vengeance already Blizzard.
it's always a fucking 50/50 deal of getting an imbecile who takes 2million damage per second or someone actually competent.
just make it so only warriors, druids, paladins and dk's can tank.
fuck this shit.

Is it worth suffering the login queue to play with you memesters on Illidan? I refuse to go Alliance

Dungeons ranked based on the funness of bosses

Eye of Azshara > Vault > Halls of Valor > Maw of Souls > Violet Hold > Blackrook > Darkheart > Nelths Lair

Don't play with the "official" guilds, they organise raids on the thread from discord and avatarfag and attention whore regularly.

please respond

I see. Got any idea what realm has a decent presence of people who aren't retarded?

I'd rather deal with 100 DH tanks instead of dealing with 1 brewmaster that force me to constantly heal through a 6 million damage dot.

I literally leave when I see a BM tank.

the doge is mine

Me. I encounter others but they don't usually help and instead wait until the boss is nearly dead or tag mobs and run away, I do stun bosses and jump in to help them though.
I've had trouble with Blood Elves and Undead mostly, if only I was playing on a PvP realm.

So are Pvp talents active if I'm in the world killing quest mobs?

>pvp talents
>active outside of pvp

Is it me or is Ret complete shit
My friend cant do shit, and I dont think he's that bad at dragonslaying

>Playing a Hunter

marksman is cool!

other specs are lame!

>the new succubus model's titties

daily knots my friend

>it's another "tank chainpulls like a fucking retard" episode
>it's also another "the prot warrior never uses ignore pain" episode
>it's ALSO another "the dps don't interrupt, move out of aoe, or do anything useful" episode

Is Arcane Mage viable for questing/mild raiding?
I really like the aesthetics and lore of Arcane but haven't touched it since before MoP.

So this thing only kicks in if another player pokes me?
That's some clunky ass transition desu senpai ngl

if it's a pvp talent it only works in pvp

how fucking hard is that to understand?

LOL TROLLED

WE SEATH THE SCALELESS NOW

you can 1-600 with Draenor shit in less than 15 minutes

user there's 45% xp worth of heirlooms, you've wasted basically 20 levels of your life

>it's another "healer thinks his role can bring anything to the party other than healing"

nice acting all high and mighty while people actually have to deviate while you sit there doing the same thing no matter what the sitation is
like if there was anything that could be replaced by a robot, it's healing and your part time job at mcdonalds

youtu.be/-xSKXV52imc

Mobile companion app for class order halls, releases tuesday

waat?

>healers healing

Unheard of..

youtu.be/YxiofX97_G0

Almost forgot this too, new karazhan preview

Where does draenor catchup take place with tradeskills?

Plz boys I have a character boost burning a hole in my pocket and I need to know if it'd a waste or not

no, only fire is playable.

I think female orcs have literally the best bodies of all the races in WoW, but their fucking faces, hands, and feet are literally JUST tier to me. If they could take the same muscular body and height of female orcs and combine it with the prettyness of the other female races-namely night/blood elf and human- then you'd have the perfect female warrior form.

Ah well, for now I'll just make sure to cover the female orcs faces, hands, and feet at all fucking times.

I'm getting bored.
Are dungeons the only thing this game has?

I don't fully understand what you're asking, but I did blacksmithing with 4000 true iron ore that was selling for less than a gold each and each craft I made gave me 15 skill points

you can do something similar with all crafted profs

and now I'm making 100k an hour selling bracers

the only way you're going to have fun in this game is if you have an emotional attachment to the class

playing a druid because it tops dps but you hate the class is going to make you miserable

but doing shit dps but having some kind of story in your head of who your character is and you like the spells they're casting, to me is a lot of fun

so the answer is in your heart.

So you want tera/ff female races?

I want muscular\/fit females with bodies that actually look strong enough to carry heavy weapons and knock back brutish mobs without getting raped. I also want them to not look ugly as fuck or manish..

It's such a delicate balance but amazing when pulled off properly.

Wow! What an """""interesting""""" stat

i meant where's the town(s) to work on catching up with tradeskills? Sorry if it sounds like i'm all over the place, I remember there being something like what you said in Mists of Panderia, although only had a short stint playing that and WoD.

Also Alchemy or Inscription good this time around to still make money with? I usually love blacksmithing as I'm and armorsmithing junkie in any given mmo, but willing to try something different this time around.

Thanks, that actually makes a lot of sense.

>was told constantly during pre-patch that BM will be the main spec as it is more mobile and more reliable than MM
>all the top raiding hunters now going MM in Legion

you need the scroll to unlock WoD crafting, which can drop from any mob in Draenor, purchaseable from Ashran or from a vendor from your profession building in your garrison (enchanting hut has the enchanting scroll, for example)

Thanks big time.

>he doesn't have at least 3 level 110s
>he hasn't gotten a legendary item yet
>he doesn't have the rat mount

Somebody enlighten me on this "Elvui" meme, I keep seeing it in archives and whatnot.

>there is only one launch weekend where all the casuals are dumping their pathetically low quantities of gold on the AH
>wasting that once in an expansion time gearing up for something that doesn't release for 3 more weeks

full retard.jpg

I've made 4 million gold so far this week just selling those bracers and turning cheap af alchemy potions into obliterum

Hunter profession question;

Right now im enchanting/Tailoring for that ez money

Should I just go leatherworking/skinning to make my life easier? Is getting 850+ gear that much easier through obliterum?

what bracers?

That's basically monster hunter females, they're thick and a bit rough, but still hot and sometimes even elegant depending on the outfit. Maybe not thick enough to carry swords bigger than them, but enough for a sword and board fem zerker of sorts.

My favorite warrior in WoW was an orc fem, there was one semi qt face before not sure now with the new models, honestly the only disgusting feature was the voice, the body and traits were top notch for me.

now I rerolled war as gobo, because I've never played a small race and seems annoying to be gutted by a midget in pvp. I've made several warriors of different races because I love the class but I feel when an expansion is over they sort of retire.

>what bracers

this is the type of kid I shark for 20k a pop all week lol

did I strike a nerve you incompetent cuck

I want a robot race.

>class fantasy
but seriously just give me haste+crit gear already, i'm fucking tired of mastery and meme stat.

>channel memenfire

I'm working on an Unholy DK because apparently they're "top tier" for raids and I want a class that pays off well from proper gearing to also make gold. Once I'm where I'd like to be in the game I'll make a Female Orc Arms Warrior and just be sure to always cover her fucking face, hands, and feet.

I'm going to go for any transmogs that show off her body. Muscular females look really good in outfits that don't completely cover them up, you WANT to see their muscles, that's the entire point.

btw we're all over here

I'm trying things out. I am at a complete fucking loss on what to do to not be a dead weight until I finally get drops that have stats I need and not fucking mastery shit.
I usually run Soul Conduit or OP Cleave.

damage in pvp is way too fucking high

y/n

alright wowg, how r u lookin?

Should I just put all my followers on missions no matter how low the chance is (if the time to complete is lower than the other missions I'm waiting for or I'm going to sleep) or should I save resources?

Why the fuck is it that every fucking mythic boss devolves into me, the tank, and occasionally one other dps doing the fight from at least 50% health because the healer drops dead from just standing in shit. Like holy shit anytime it's not a guild healer we just 4 man the instance

826 MM hunter here, currently rank 15 artifact wep.

How are mythics? Are they as bad as people make them out to be? Suggest IL would be what?

>844

I hope youve used up all your luck and get fucked when Nightmare rolls around. I've done every mythic, spammed heroics for two days, and did every world quest that had the possibility of an upgrade and I'm st 831

I've been doing them since IL 810. Better grt a move on

WHICH PROFESSIONS

>tfw other faction can't resist your style.

You can say it will better than Frost in rated arena/rbgs because most of their shit is to cause pressure for healers. BUT like I said frost is the way to go if you are doing random pvp not to mention Frost requires less attention to play effectively.

You won't have problem lvling as either.

>outlaw rogue
>havoc
>fury
>unholy
2 people said go havoc, need other input on funnest class in bgs. want to do well but also just enjoy playing

butts

hmm

stop stealing memes from reddit!!

think really makes you,...

Hunter or Rogue and which spec?

>havoc
lol, enjoy your instant deaths and meaningless mobility