Should I put this on my FWD car for performance?

Should I put this on my FWD car for performance?

The oil cooler or the fender flares?

is it an oil cooler or an intercooler

Just make sure it doesn't connect to anything for extra street cred

oil cooler.

Can you tell me about the oil cooler like that? I really like the look and if its' functional at all (even in a ghettorig poorfag desperation way) I'd be interested

Whats the science behind it

The oil gets thinner when its hot because of the densit, therefore keeping it cool its more fluent.

You're a genius

I live in a desert

Man I wish I was smart enough to set it up
im such a fucking idiot lol

Oil cooler

If your car is a normal A-B shitbox designed for basic commuting, anytime you drive the car hard for extended amounts of time, your oil can overheat, leading to a degradation in lubrication. An oil cooler works just like a radiator or intercooler, air flows through it and cools the oil down during hard driving

>Whats the science behind it
it's a radiator for your oil.
it does to oil, what your radiator does to coolant

Oh hey! I do drive an A to B shitbox
I think
Its a sport compact but its probably a shitbox lets be honest now

Man I want to set this up! Thanks user!

>Can you tell me about the oil cooler like that?
when you get in a minor fender bender that you could normally drive away from, a front-mount oil cooler dumps all the oil out of your engine

Thats fucking awesome

More exposed airflow than it it behind the bumper but you don't need to have it exposed for good performance. With a stock cooler external will have some results but a larger aftermarket oil cooler behind the bumper can do similar or even better results.

Most guys with external oil coolers aren't even functional and for aesthetic reasons.

But I dont have the money to set up something like that!

Save shekels nigger, don't look like a fool. You can get an aftermarket oil cooler kit for a couple hundred with decent rubber hoses, then upgrade them to steel braided hoses with an fittings when you got enough.

But that's not as fun

Yes, will add +5 street cred and unlock a new hood decal.

Blinker fluid cooler

>$200-ish cooler from jegs
>expensive

huh?

No because it looks fucking stupid.

>FWD
you'll smoke a camaro either way

>weeb track
>weeb car
lmao fuck off weaboo nobody cares about your lunch box

remember to yiff in hell furfaggot

you are trash

btw posting anime to trigger you

starting to dislike GM. Every time I hear about them they are getting annihilated by a civic or a ferd with a smaller engine. Hopefully when Trump is king, he'll deport these GM illegals.

guys,
listen,
what if a CAI + intercooler and a water sprinkling system on it.

@15381041
Newfag pls go

>Claims civic is faster
>Only one lap time to compare

literal gm fangirl detected

I blame Obama for keeping GM alive during their bankruptcy, thanks Obama. It wan't worth spending money on a dying company that gets back in the game and gets rekt again

Nope, I'm just a fan of honesty.

But you seem to be lying

If that's what you'd like to think.

Correction, that's a fact that I believe

Sure thing, pal. Have a nice night.

what a jerk