BLACK MONDAY

Are you ready for the worst day of the stock market, ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-italy-market-manipulation-creating-false-accounts
investing.com/news/stock-market-news/european-stocks-open-higher-on-deutsche-bank-relief;-dax-up-1.01-429921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something has to happen big time soon. I think the dreaded correction is coming. Deutsche Bank right now is the trigger:
reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA

I went all cash because I figured something was coming. Earnings are also expected to be pretty bad this month.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-italy-market-manipulation-creating-false-accounts

This may be the cause of another recession.

yes i am ready. about half of my trading account is in cash and i just bought some call options on the volatility index (VIX) let's get in poppin' up in here i don't give a FUCK nigga...

ID's HABBEDING!!

Why not just buy S&P puts? Is there a better strategy to buying vix calls?

hmm actually not too sure to be quite honest. i figure there's bigger price swings in the VIX (On average, VIX has risen 16.8% on days when SPX fell 3%), so i will get a better rush from trading it. i'm just trying to get high here. maybe i will keep an eye on the S&P put prices to see if that would've been more profitable.

You sound like a future s&p 500 mini options investor.

my body is ready

buy the fucking dip

One day you guys are going to be right

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Either DB will be pushed to death or Monte Paschi will fall. Blood will be spilled this week.

>im not sure im just goin for the biggest rush xd

meme on

Deutsche is up 16%

That was before this:

Should I buy the dip this time?

FUCK THERE IS NO DIP
IT'S UP ANOTHER 14%
FUCK WHY DIDN'T I BUY. WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU. OF COURSE IT WOULDN'T COLLAPSE. IF GERMANY CAN SAVE FUCKING GREECE WHAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN'T SAVE THEIR OWN BANK

Why is the dax closed today?

investing.com/news/stock-market-news/european-stocks-open-higher-on-deutsche-bank-relief;-dax-up-1.01-429921

It isn't closed.
DB is up on a rumor they are settling Justice dept for only 5.4 billion instead of 14.

German holyday. Day of reunion

Okay looks like some of it is closed. Futures are still open.

Helly yeah
20k in physical gold and silver
And 110k losn for flats i rent out
Let the hyperinflation come

But honestly?
i do hope that it doesn't happen

>Black Monday
>The German stock market is closed

Fucking kek

Deutsche Bank Is down 3% already lmfao