/lolg/ - League of Legends General

PENTAKILL edition.

Old thread: Current patch notes: na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-617-notes

Yorick rework: na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/yorick-champion-update

Official artbook: artbook.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/volume-one

Current PBE changes: surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes

Useful sites:
eyosongive.us
champion.gg
lolskill.net
op.gg
counterplay.xyz
legends.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Tesver
youtube.com/watch?v=be1waE9myCU
youtube.com/watch?v=ftgrN4Oz_qA&index=5&list=PLe8F1zo088Gf22siraFABpxt9DliaIXda
youtube.com/watch?v=g7KFInVRDFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tentacle edition

FIRST FOR TOMOKA MEMES POST YOUR BEST TOMOKA

xth for sona getting deleted from the fucking game HARD

I will repost this here:

Help me,i'm desperate.

I cant get outta Silver,I peaked at G5,almost entered prom to G4 then I demoted to S2 and I cant climb anymore.

I have more than 700 game this season,and I wanna kill myself because ive been really trying lately,I play about 8-10 ranked games a day and I try to spam my mains wich are kha and lee.

Helps please how did you do it to climb I really want to get to diamond or higher

euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Tesver

Man cut it out already. You discord faggots may enjoy calling him a faggot every day but seeing the shit he types is genuinely annoying, he's clearly retarded. I'd rather he just disappeared forever instead of using him for cheap laughs

Fertile Demacia's.

>l-league is dying guys

It doesn't matter how much y'all parrot this shit, just because a game isn't at it's absolute peak does not mean it is a dead game.

Forgot beautiful image

It's not dying by any means, but it's definitely in its decline phase now, and that's been the case the last two or so years.

FUCKING PICE OF SHIT RETARDS SOUTHSLAVS
Ever game they fucking need babysit to win lane and even after ganks they are shitig on lane and do 5k dmg as adc and fucking don't stop typing on chat "zviadjacka mamurska" even if they would fucking die bcs it never group, join to tf and even fucking use aa I HATE THOSE BOOSTED RETARDS WHY I GET GOLDS SHIT IN MY PLATINUM GAMES

doesn't stop it from being garbage

Why?

So your Kha doesn't seem as bad as I thought, you can probably keep playing him.
Your lee is trending towards 50%, which means you're not getting much out of playing him.
Find an easier second jungler, and stop playing anything else. Including Janna jungle.

> Find an easier second jungler
The better advice would be to not look for a second jungler at all and onetrick Kha all the way up. 64% winrate in 100 is pretty nuts for a silver who's "hard stuck", he will climb really fast with it.

It's decline has been a lot more stable and slow than the likes of WoW who literally fluctuates MILLIONS of players between expansion releases.

Hell Riot is making MORE money than ever.

xth for mating season

her kit is so fucking overloaded. and shes not even hard. she literally just spams her q and w. the only fucking thing sona mains think is """""hard""""" is using power cord effectively, which is fucking easy if you dont have bronze decision making.
fucking hate sona. fuck all sona players. they're usually fucking bad and never roam, just stay by their adc for 40 fucking minutes.

What is currently the best build for Jax? Been a while since I have played him and I want to get back at it.

>pentakill
reminder that their songs were made by dragonforce, and they're actually not bad. well, at least this song isn't
youtube.com/watch?v=be1waE9myCU

I don't want to go swimming in Lulu anymore.

dont worry man you will get out of bronze all you gotta do is grind and cs. just grind, cs, and dont get tilted by your team and most importantly dont give up

WoW is 12 years old, League is only 7.

League also releases content frequently, while WoW has long dry spells due to expansions, as you've already said.

This is called doublethink

Triforce and gunblade + def items
Rush Triforce if u want more dmg or gunblade if u want sustain
You can rush mow to if ap toplaner kicks your butt or get botrk if they spam hp.
If u are feed get Sterak's after triforce/gunblade for easy 1v2,1v3

hey
if you don't want to, then I will

Why are the only meta either
>standar top, mid, bot, jungle support
>all invade jungle??

No body has tried like duo top, duo mid or hell 2 jungle , one on home camps an other actively counter jungling, or 1 adc, 2 support??

Thanks mate,appreciate the advice
Well im coming from b4,I mainly climbed playing kassadin zed and khazix.

Then I got to gold V and started using weird shit like yasuo,lee etc for no reason at all ,destroyed my mmr and now I am here.

Sorry for the vlog post and thanks for the advice.

Grasp or Fervor for top lane?

FERTILE

Being able to finish the game pre-20 minutes because you absolutely push their shit in it's my fetish.

The k6 is fine, and your udyr is also a good winrate

Looks like you play a bunch of champions without cc in your most played. I would advise against that.

You also don't have any tank junglers so you're helpless if that's what your comp needs.

Personally at season start I carried myself out of silver in 2 days by spamming 1v5 carries (yi jungle and annie mid)

Fervor honestly, grasp doesnt heal enough anymore.

i do as jangle i take all laners cs if i can but i still lose wat do
also play this when you play league best music not pentashit even though not related to league
youtube.com/watch?v=ftgrN4Oz_qA&index=5&list=PLe8F1zo088Gf22siraFABpxt9DliaIXda

i like how lucian janna has been allowed to be the blatantly overpowered lane that loses to nothing and is also probably one of the safest in the game for years already

xth for I miss Senator Armstrong

youtube.com/watch?v=g7KFInVRDFc

mate, just git gud.

>.png.png
I FINALLY FOUND YOU, FAKER

Fevor give you best dmg in all stage's of game, grasp can prove better early trades but as jax u don't want usually trade with enemy (more like all in on 1-3 and 6lvl)

No, doublethink is holding 2 contradictory views at the same time, "league is not at it's highest point point" and "league is not approaching nobody playing soon" are not contradictory, like all things, league will probably go through some more peaks and troughs before it's eventual demise.

Thank you!

Reminder that future of LoL is in countries which do not poo in loos

why is bot the only lane thay goes double??

So how big is mordekaiser anyways?

In the pentakill splash he's at least twice as tall as the other members, with hands as bigger than sona's chest. In game he is hardly as tall as most other humanoid male cast members, if not shorter. It's not like league can't handle bigger models either, look at naut and Chogath.

Yes,I really enjoy assasins,tanks not so much.

I've tried playing Annie mid as a lot of people seem to recommend for scrubs,but I just cant focus while playing champs that I find tedious and I dont play so well.

I also dont find her that powerful,maybe Im just too bad with her

dragon control

>replying to tomoshit

why do you drive in the parkway but park in the driveway?

how can platinum 1 people not know that having your entire team composed of physical damage carries is an autoloss

like i'm so fucking tired of rivens and yasuos in my fucking games i wish i never ever had to play with those two champions ever again

They need to make Mundo, Morde and Malphite all bigger and give them a VU.
Apparently they are called parkways because they used to go through national parks.

Next time build rabadon

Annie is an assassin though.

You can[t play midlane without knowing some mages as well, and you can't play jungle without knowing some tanks, unless you want to be a literal one-trick pony.

>people insist on picking champs that have no late game
i will never understand this meme

>duo top
Enemy jg gets double farm
>duo mid
same problem
>2 Jg
one gets gold starved while bot loses lane
>1 adc, 2 sup
wut

Its about the gold man, the current meta is the most optimatized model for every team member farming gold. You might be able to duo top and 1 person bot, but that leaves drag vulnerable. The only time no Jg has ever worked is to rush an early win kamikaze style and snowball to victory, but this wont work if the teams are even.

The most you can do is unconventional laners like Nasus mid or Tank/Assassins bot.

I've had like 15 people tell me to "pls no ban yas FP him for me i carry" in the last 48 hours. Where the fuck are these faggots coming from?

Wont doible mid be better?? Bot dragon and herald, also taking down mid turret 1st is way more advantageous than bot turret

Literally forced meta by Riot

>playing ezreal
>the only champion there that could go AP and deal even more damage than it's AD counterpart

He should honestly be the same size as Sion.

Current Morde is such a dissapointment in terms of what he could be

Are you unable to farm and then poke at the same time? Annie is binary but she shit's out damage stun or no stun. Her scaling is through the roof and you destroy anyone with enough ap.

Annie is bullshit, bear drop sjould have. 0.5 second cast animation of annie throwing her bear

post first row and rate

I'm taking over!

try to lane against janna lucian as ap ez and tell me how that one goes

What did lolg do to git gud? i want real answers not memes please. Im just curious because i am having trouble climbing

short lane is safe enough to not need the help

>ez
>doing damage anyways

Ezreal has no middle or early game either.

!!!

the last 5 points mostly

>pick a champ
>play 500 games
you have just gotten gud

I want Lucian to get gutted because for the last 3 years Lucian has been something you can very easily expect to see one out of every 2 games you play.

It's fucking tiring. I want new faces in bot.

play a lot

watch your replays

watch good players in your roles

criticize yourself

I think mundo is fine, he's just a stupidly roided up human. Malph can definatly be bigger though.
Instead of the ability VU they should have touched up on his model. The abilities actually looked alright. heres hoping we get some big shadow isles thing Halloween.

im trynd vs riven

how do i win

Why is 2 supp not viable?? Same gold as 1 supp but 3vs 2 means way more lane presure
Even more if enemy jungle decides just farm, and if he stay camping bot he eomt farm so no gold

I watched Hashitshit and spammed Jax until high plat. I copied most of what he did and just split pushed all game.

anyone wanna grind to diamondo
IGN: PlopHero

>Getting lucky with lucian all the time
Better than Ashe and Jhin. If they get a single advantage against you they'll spiral even faster out of control then him.

>Its another support doesnt actually know how to support, he just picked autofill so he can queue faster and now he's taking blitz and throwing random hooks despite the situation not calling for it good job hooking that alistair away from their tower and into our team btw blitz i'll honor you and your family for that amazing hook episode

My fav mage is veigar but he just gets destroyed by the cancer shadow ninja,the faggot fish,the windy samurai,insert champ with a fuckton of mobility.

And yeah I know im far from being a complete player,I know I should play more than assasins in my two lanes,but I just dont enjoy some champs.

I may try to abuse kha and try to climb as an OTP kha.

Thanks for all the advice man.

>Look mom, I posted it again!

please reply i took ghost and ignite

Even when he was Losecian he was still toting a massive playrate.

People just love the feel of the champion. It's the same with Lee Sin/Yasuo/Riven mains.

He needs the full works VGU senpai. Kinda pissed that they picked Galio over him when Galio is such an unbelivably easy fix to make viable

You can treat "social phenomena" like League of Legends as diseases, especially in circumstances where there is an exploitative psychological element to it (in this case, Skinner box grind)

League was fine when there was always a new market, but as can be seen here, Riot is running out of them. And yet even with these "third world" populations, there is still a decline. Much of the West and Europe has become increasingly "immunized" against the LoL disease.

We are witnessing the collapse of the game by conservative estimates, 2018. By the way, this trend continues even if you include the broader "lol" (which is confounded by its use as internet slang for laugh out loud).

Side note: South Korea has had the most noticeable drop in interest over the past year of any other country on record. The "PC Bang" numbers appear to just be holdouts of an increasingly older generation.

start longsword 3 pot ignite flash. You can kill her level 1 if you e through her q3, after that she has lane advantage. Build vamp>pd>bc with cdr boots and you can beat her again

He is OP now,ult is bugged baby

don't die and kill her when you have like 4 items

thanks friends i will use this advice towards my journey to high elo

hes op as fuck

to expand on that, you're rushing bc+cdr boots so that your e is on a low enough cooldown that she can't just kite you. She will try to burst you with her cc and then kite until she has cooldowns, just constantly e on her and don't let her stall, especially during ult. Don't fuck with her until you have vamp+pd+bc it will go very badly, but you can safely farm under tower and she can't dive

Spam Yi all the way to diamond. Works for me.

when he was losecian he was perfectly fine and i'd dare say the only time he has actually been balanced

Ult is broken. Apparently he can autoattack while he ults

I made it to plat last season, but I'm not gonna make it this season

Feels pretty bad

They probably saw redmercy's video explaining Yas' current bug and think they can abuse it for free wins

>Stuck in silver
>Wants to be diamond

Let's get realistic goals here. This is like an obese person wanting to become an olympic athlete. Just go for gold for now.

Man fuck that bug. I hate it so much not like yas isn't already cancer but that bug is literally Ult auto win. It's sickening.