Automaticfags will never make a girl wet

>OMG user you drive stick?
>You should teach me, just the two of us ;)

>letting someone fuck up your car
She would have to be really pretty (and put out) for me to consider it desu senpai

>Drive a roadster
>That last sentence means absolutely nothing because no back seats

>can't take a hint
> ;)

everyone in england drives "stick" girls ride the clutch alot

>Remember what it was like when you were learning to drive stick
>Remember how much you were not thinking about sexy shit because you were too pissed off at the goddamn motherfucking thing just work you fucking piece of shit goddammit holy shit I'm going to set you on fire you piece of shit just stay in hear holy christ

Yeah bro, you'll totally get laid.

this scenario will never happen.

/thread

>she comments on how your shift knob looks phallic
>proceeds to jack off your shift knob

>/thread in your own post

>thinking that cars have to do with female arousement

Lol, this fucking virgin board.

I got my wife wet when I drove an rusty 90s shitbox with manual, I got her wet when I drove a W202 with manual and - surprise - I still get her wet driving a W210 automatic.

Seriously guys, If some cunt just looks at you because of your car, she aint worth a dime.

You want to get a girl wet? Put her on the back of a Harley Davidson. Or a horse. Or a bicycle seat on a bumpy road.

women dont actually give a shit if you car is manual or automatic.

>tfw sport suspension and shitty backroads
It actually works too amazingly. I thought it was bullshit.

The only reason you get her wet in a W210 is because the sunroof leaked.
Joking aside, though, this guy gets it. If a girl hangs out with you because of your car, what she likes is your car, not the piece of meat that comes with it on dates with her. Don't think about gals when you buy a car, just go with the car that gets YOU off the quickest.

>tfw meet qt 3.14 innocent virgin gf
>she is interested as fuck in cars
>buy her a 400$ ek hatch after a few months
>teach her how to work on cars, weld, do bodywork, paint, etcetc
>shes better at fabbing shit than i am
>3 years later (now) i'm a diesel tech and shes a lube tech(going to school for a BA in auto engineering) and we're getting engaged
Fuck life is good
Fuck life

I actually did something kinda like this on purpose to my bike. I wired some vibration motors right under where the passenger goes, and a simple switch next to my left hand. It's powerful enough that they'll feel it all over their asses and pussy, but not be able to tell it's coming from the seat, and not the whole bike. I made 3 lady friends have an orgasm with this, and 4 others lost their breath after a ride, and where kinda shaky when we arrived. If they ask, I just tell something not dangerous is kinda loose and I gotta tighten a screw o r some shit.

Sadly, this shit is draining my battery like crazy.

bullshit: the post

Okay I listened to you and the car I'm picking up next week is a manual. Never driven one before.

Gimme some tips

>obviously never drove stick

So is your 300 lb wife still cheating on you via craigslist

rev until you hear banging and then completely release the clutch pedal.

Ease the clutch up and lightly accelerate when starting off. Change into second as soon as you've started moving.

What makes you think that?

Creepy/10 also it shouldn't drain your battery if it's properly wired

That you think driving stick is frustrating I guess. I thought everyone outgrew it after a year or so of driving it. I live up on a hill and drive a low tq shitbox with a 5 spd and it seems just fine to me.

>Gee user, it sure is quick, but it's not a MANual. I can't take you home to my parents!

This doesn't happen.

Disregard I'm an idiot

You clearly meant the chick would be frustrated. You're probably right. There's that vid with that douchebro teaching his qt gf to drive his FR-S and she seems to be having a good time but I think she'd be the exception not the rule.

My gf says her friends think driving stick is hot so I'm certain you're wrong, user.

>implying this hasn't happened to me
>implying I wouldn't do this to my daughter
>implying I wouldn't enforce this idea upon my family

Fuck mang, you cray.

She's saying that because she knows it's what you want to hear.

If they were in the passenger seat of a car that was actually fast, I'm sure they'd hardly notice.

Sure, manual transmissions make girls wet.

>brrrr clunk brrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRM clunk brrrrmmmm
>"uh, user, have you thought of letting the clutch out slower"
>FUCK THAT BABE GOTTA SAVE PRECIOUS DISK LIFE

>"user, the light has been green for..."
>wait for it
>"just go"
>RRRM RMRRRRMRMR RRRM SCRREEEEEEEEEEE
>FULLY HEKTIK SKIDS ULEH
>"stop making car noises with your mouth and go"
>fuck i stalled
>uh the AC was making the engine a little weaker

Pillows talk now?

lol

>im-fucking-plying

Also

>purposely letting someone else wear out your transmission

Hand signs.

What I do is give it a bit of gas before letting off the clutch, and then when the car is moving fully shift gas and clutch positions, makes it very easy to not stall

Nah I drive an autotragic, my friend drives a stick mustang though so I've been in the market for one too

If you're buying a car to make your GF find you more attractive, you are a mega-cuck.

>OSGTP
yeah, you are cuck

Or I'm interested in her friends, but you're too stupid to have understood my post. Why would I expect anything above cuck-tier from you though?

It needs to be done if I want to take off at a reasonable pace

>t. someone with an advanced form of autism

>I can't drive stick so it must be autism: the post

I bet you think lifting weights doesn't bring in sluts

Nothing cuck about calling that shit out.

Thinking you are special for having something common is not exactly a cool thing, especially when your manual car is a shitbox.

I drive a 3.0 litre turbo diesel 4x4, am i instantly cool because it is a manual?

Looks like it's pretty good for running over grey kangaroos in the bush.

>am i instantly cool because it is a manual?
yes

>nothing cuck about bitching due to my own insecurity

if your takeoffs aren't smooth, you're not smooth enough with the clutch

>I drive a 3.0 litre turbo diesel 4x4, am i instantly cool because it is a manual?
Yes

>I drive a 3.0 litre turbo diesel 4x4, am i instantly cool because it is a manual
No homo but I would suck you dry for that fact alone

can you please derail this thread with black women

>isuzu
more like ispoo-poo. Am I right or what lads?

Now too bad that the overwhelming majority of cars in my country have manual transmisions and it's just so common nobody gives a shit about it.

But whatever makes you feel better about yourself son.

better than any other dual cab ute on the market.

Tfw you touch her leg by "accident" while driving manual.

what car is this?

>this is automatic, right?
>great, we can hold hands while driving.

>This is what manual fags actually believe

A shitbox with a manual is still a shitbox.

Besides, a shit is your game that you have to rely on your car to get any action?

It's not about relying on a car. It's about making the correct signals. Driving stick sends all sorts of masculine signals.

If a woman thinks you can't drive a manual, you are a lesser male in her eyes.

Therefore, driving manual is not so much a positive point as it is a lack of a negative point.

>woman assumes that you can't drive manual because your car has an automatic
>this is somehow a dealbreaker for her

wut.

>Fat neck beards

>qt already knows how to drive manual

I mean, I COULD do that, but I don't want to get banned.