What percentage of time do you drive alone, Veeky Forums?

What percentage of time do you drive alone, Veeky Forums?

Why do you even have passenger seats?

95%

I don't., my dog likes it though

98-100%

It's useful for storing stuff I need to take with me right after I get out but honestly I only nee 1 seat. I drive a 2+2 coupe and it still has too much room.

< 10%
I share a car with my brother.

95% of the time

Truck has a bench seat.

I have someone riding in the passenger seat fairly often. However, I could count the number of times I've had people in the backseats of my coupe on one hand. I could also count the number of times people have ridden in the back seat of my last car (also a coupe) on that very same hand.

My car can legally seat 8. It only ever seats one

Maybe 60%.
The other 40% are either with bros or a girl.

99%
I have 1 passenger seat and it never gets used
As long as I have friends on the internet, I don't need any in real life.

I wish it was a one-seater with a mclaren inspired seat in the middle. Would make my car perfect.

100%

90% of the time id say, only have lol2seats anyways.

If I'm going to have a car I might as well get one that can carry passengers every now and then. It's the same thought as truckfags have, only on a smaller scale. My next car is only going to have two doors though to send a message.

95%

I have one passenger seat but 2 people managed to share it once

Pretty much this. Quite often the car is fully seated (5 seats) when picking up all the guys from the band.

I can count on my fingers how many times I've had someone sit in the passenger seat

Literally 100%
I have absolutely no one in my life

I drive around my mum, if that counts.

95%
I bought a new Accord Sport Sedan because my parents wanted to use my car when they need it.
>tfw I got it in manual so they couldn't drive it even if they needed to

Vast majority of the time.

Front passenger seat is for weekly takeaway runs on gaming night with a friend, back seats stay in case friend #2 decides to show up.
Passenger seat is also good for storage of my jacket, satnav, and anything I'm eating while on longer drives. Mostly the jacket; it's a biker/aviator-style leather jacket and it's warm as fuck. Not suitable for driving, but keeps the wind off out of the car.

However, it's hard to get cargo space without back seats, and my lifestyle includes times I need to fold the back seats down to fit stuff in the space.

71%, drive with my gf at least twice a week