/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Power creep at the speed of light edition

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>5.0 and Coliseum some time in September
>Golden Sugo-Fest Aug 27 - Aug 29
>Onward Captain Aug.16 - Aug.29
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Summer FN Aug 30 - Sep 6
- Raids -
>MC Hopper Sept 4 - Sept 5
- Fortnights -
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN
>Sep 7 - Sep 13 Absalom FN, Tsuru FN
>Sept 13 - Sept 20 T-Bone FN, Hogback FN
>Sept 20 - Sept 27 Wanze FN, Warriors of Shandia FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>N/a
- Raids -
>MChopper Sept 5 - 6
- Fortnights -
>Aug 23 - Sep 6 3D2Y FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN
>Sept 8 - Sept 15 Breed FN, Afro Luffy FN, Absalom FN
>Sept 15 Sept 22 Wedding Nami FN, Lucci FN, Morgan FN

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D!,577:66,30:50,69:50,1076:63,15:49C1,6B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/683
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for vivi best girl

59 kumas wew lad

>Reminder that WB is back on top, Sabo has a better clear rate then Croc, and Cavendish can clear all content

>4%

Damn Kizaru why you gotta be so shit.

>doesn't understand how the list works with new arrivals
shiggy diggy

Need swimsuit.

You realize people still would use Croc over 99% of those leads because he can clear end game shit fast as fuck right ?

Why do you retards not understand that Kizaru was released literal days ago

Not all of OPTC's content is currently active, so we don't know whether or not he can clear it

fast as fuck boi

I'd gladly trade one of my Gokus for a Croc

She'll be arriving on the 13th. I'll be arriving in a few moments, painting on a Saturday night is a delight.

BLINDNESS IS A MISTAKE

>Not being able to theorise whether a team is capable of clearing content when you have the numbers available.

How lazy do they have to be?

>bumping a thread past the bump limit
Theory crafting doesn't matter. The list is only updated when a valid clear is shown and explained, otherwise it's just speculation.

how does it work?
why is shanks forever garbage?

How well do you think your current crew would function together as a crew in the show/managa?

sengoku would throw everyone into impel down.

>Sabo @ 93%

Huh? How? Even in Japan Free Spirit has like shit maniplators. what's going on here

Dub work is difficult because unless you're in the area (somewhere in Texas/Cali iirc) they can't get your voice recorded properly/with directing/etc.
Not to mention you probably get paid like garbage, and have to make due of how lines work with the preexisting lip synchs and very likely never working with other people in the same scenes.
In Japan everything is so close and taken more seriously that it's easier and more strict.

You clear with a team, you submit screenshots and a guide with said team. Guide is tested and usually accepted. Shanks isn't viable because he will only do high neutral damage most of the time and his captain ability gets shit on by pre-emptive health cuts. Often, you will need either very, very high neutral damage or strong type advantage damage which Shanks just can't get.
Legend Law, other shenanigans and bunches of orb luck.

Also on the topic of crews and Sengoku.

This is my current crew. Should I just keep using this now until I can evolve Sengoku or is there any farmable unit that would fit well into it.

I've been thinking of replacing Nami with Brain Point Chopper because Nami is fucking shit. The only reason I still use her is cause she is cheap as fuck.

help a scrub.

Also I'm on Jaya for whom it may concern.

>this is my current crew
>doesn't post picture

>tfw I get so caught up writing I forget to add picture

Evolve sengoku when you have 55 + 4 x 20 cost. Only then.

>level 59
>at Jaya
Just farm fortnights for now and prioritize leveling Sengoku. Pretty much every fortnight character is great for Sengoku teams.

Is it just me or does black anything drop 10x more than any other colour

Where am I supposed to be at 59?

Grinding fortnights. It's more exp efficient and reliably gets you better units. The gems from story mode seem nice, but they aren't going anywhere.

You should have stopped at the Grand Line. There's no reason to push any further for a while.

How do you tell if you're ready for the next level of a fortnight? I'm cruising through Elite Smoker but don't want to risk 30 stam just to fail.

You try. You're gonna have to take risks sooner or later!

You can try mathing it out or just giving it an attempt once. The early fortnights are all pretty easy.

Pretty much just GPU and lvl 50ish STR beatsticks is what you need for Smoker. If you have base evolved Alvida, you can squeeze out 9 turns to kill Smoker.

The only way you'll get fucked is if you have all blue orbs on first stage and get Tashigi on stage 2, and even then you'll have a chance.

Post your team, I should be able to tell if you'll be able to clear it.

Anyone else think they are delaying legend Jimbei until after the riverside banquet fortnight?

Managed to actually get in touch with Bamco (they're grilling me for more info about Kuma's special typo). While I'm actually able to communicate with them are there any other screwups that I should mention? Not gonna bring up future content like Z or whatever, just simple things they haven't noticed

Anyone here bought Burning Blood for PC?
So far I am enjoying it, it is pretty fun

They're just delaying it to give more fillers. We're way too far ahead right now.

I noticed they fixed the graphically bug on Double Fingers special but not on towel Nami's

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D!,577:66,30:50,69:50,1076:63,15:49C1,6B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Well this is what I'm using to clear Elite but I could replace Smoker with unevolved Hack at level 56 if I need more damage against dex

Ask them if their refrigerators are running.

Is Legendile's Special still fucked?

Keep Smoker as your last hitter to hedge against Tashigi special stage. With your low health, you can't afford to take her first turn special and be safe.

Swap Leo for Hack. You should be able to run it easy, especially with a friend LL.

Of all the unanswered stuff in OP I wish this one got answered.

mermaids don't poop

sanji told you

I don't trust Sanji's answer, the Straw Hats are too adept at forgetting unsavoury things.

Pepayleigh

I can't wait for 5.0. The only thing I want more is Perona fortnight.

REEELeigh

On top of that the Straw Hats are prone to tell bullshit on regular basis.

What does Summer Robin evolve into? I can't even find her on the website under 682

chocolate ice cream loving robin

Skill up when?

My box isn't going to survive anything beyond T-Bone as I need him for my Aokiji forest team, and even then it's going to be a massive stretch to stop my box from bursting. Thank god I only need to socket Inthawk so I don't need to hold any copies there, and my BB isn't maxed until the next skillup so I won't bother farming Duval either.

Please, please, PLEASE increased skill up chance with Colo update, feeding outside of a skill up right now is an absolute shitshow and I could feed 20+ books and not get a single skill up so I have to hoard everything even remotely useful.

This is her evolution. I like this one better since her base forms lacks a lot bootie. Here at least isn't noticeable.

optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/683

I wish it was bullshit

>Need Rainbow Robber Penguin
>Wonder if it's a mission reward.
>It is
>Mission requires you to have a Rainbow Robber Penguin.

I love this.

Fuck man, I love this series.

>Zolo
Fucking Viz

I like any moment where Luffy has to go north/south and looks for the warmer/colder direction because Shanks obviously told him what he believed was the correct answer to the question he fought with Buggy over.

So is Sadie a usable unit? Iirc there's a better orb PSY orb locker, right?

Also "the guy" from the bar who told him about people not sleeping in cold climates probably was either shanks or someone from his crew. Back in Makino's bar when he was a kid.

Log Robin (RIP) and Colo Paulie

Nm, Log Robin is better and I have her.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Well Rabbits eat their own shit

Hey I maxed her out.

The game will change now right?

That's kinda hot.

For such garbo stats you'd think they drop her cooldown to 5 or some shit.

Why is Violet so ugly

Is getting skill ups on squard a must? The drop rate on his books is abyssmal.

Hairline and lips

>tfw you have all these green turtles and no dex units to level

Which units do you have?

Summer Nami in 3 days. She's shit, though

I mean I have some dex units but fucked if I'm levelling Pierre or Tom

What story chapter has the best chance of Rainbow Robber Penguins?

IIRC its the secret stage while farming croc theres a rainbow penguiner

>Get 6 GPU Books from JP Kuro fortnight
>Feed them all away because it's 2x skillup
>0 skillups
brb killing myself

Which croc? Rainbase or Alubarna?

>have so many green pigs
>no green turtles
>prioritizing Robin sockets over Tom

alubarna

Glad I got Caesar last sugo to have something to dump the green stuff into. He will be useful next fortnight. Thought I will probably just run an Enel team.

I saw the little shit but he didn't drop. I did get this which should be pretty good in the long run right?

NEW FUCKING MARCO ANNOUNCED.
CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR HIM BEING FARMABLE FOR SOME LEGEND SOCKETS.

Wohoo, I can't wait to socket both Marcos, in a year.

2.5x boost to female characters captain when?

How easy is it to get enough tomes to fully socket a 5 socket legend on JP?

>how to make the most useless captain ever

But women are just as good as men user :^)

you need two of them

Only one female legend and she's the worst.
Only one female raid.
Highest female ATK is 56th highest in total (raid Boa)
Highest female HP is 59th in total (Jora).

9 and I yolopull

Why's that?

Evens and you yolopull

Can you sell Jora if you have Inazuma (better special) and Viola (better captain)?

>selling such a beauty

You can delete your account because you're an idiot.

>check inazuma special
>reduce all damage over 5000 by 97% for 3 turn

what the fuck

You still take the 5k damage.

Does it mat coli Oars doable without zombing?