GET ANGRY

Which auto-makers are on top of the market right now? Which ones are on their way out(pic related), and which are up and coming?

Auto-Maker discussion and arguments thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20160701/RETAIL01/307019987/hyundai-kia:-small-gains-and-large;-records-for-both
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this. ford is killing it.

How so?

autonews.com/article/20160701/RETAIL01/307019987/hyundai-kia:-small-gains-and-large;-records-for-both

>“No auto brand has experienced greater growth over the last 20 years than Kia, and J.D. Power’s IQS announcement boosted our momentum with huge increases in online and showroom traffic,” Michael Sprague, COO of Kia Motors America, said in a statement.

>Overall, Hyundai-Kia sales rose 6.9 percent from the year-earlier period. Through June, Hyundai-Kia has sold 702,388 vehicles, 3 percent higher than at this time last year.

>Honda on its way out
How delusional are you?

Fellowship of Christian Athletes?

don't see many Chryslers on the road where I live...

>tfw would love to get a 300C just to cruise with bros

I think it's plausible.

There isn't much special about their vehicles anymore. Overpriced shitboxes that have identity issues. missing the 90's.

yea for sure. Too bad there is no reasonable entry level vehicle. But thats not their thing I guess.

I've never seen brown look so good.

Opel is coming up with a storm. The new Astra is such a step up in quality and drivability. The coupe/OPC version, is coming up too, as well as the new Insignia. And the possible production GT. The fact that Volkswagen is in trouble only helps Opel steal potential customers from them.

>discussion and arguments thread
>arguments thread
you mean every thread on Veeky Forums ever?
also honda is definitely not on its way out. fca is definitely junk and i don't see it lasting long, Tesla has been on the come up for a while now, and they'll pretty much obliterate the ev game since they have such a massive headstart, a lot of companies dont even offer a full electric vehicle yet.
kia and hyundai have vastly improved over the years, IMO their cars are pretty darn nice. Mercedes and BMW are chilling for now, I don't really know what is going on with them. volkswagen and audi definitely took a hit.. come on what was the point of the diesel emissions scandal? dense cunts. there had to have been some kind of agenda behind it right? no company is that stupid... right?

takada.

In 10 years, Korean cars will surpass their nip cousins.

They're all shit.

Ford won't go down. They make police cruisers/interceptors.

As far as commuters and grocery getters, they're as good as ever. That's where most of their profit comes from. Their motorcycles are as good as ever too. They are a lacking in the fun apartment nowadays though, I wish they would reintroduce a sporty coupe like the prelude or integra. Hopefully the s1000 will become real. The NSX is getting decent reviews, but its not affordable for a normal person.

As far as commuters and grocery getters, there are way more affordable options that do the same thing for the same amount of time.

Agreed! I am a fan of Korean motors.