CHRIS EVANS HAS STEPPED DOWN FROM TOP GEAR

CHRIS EVANS HAS STEPPED DOWN FROM TOP GEAR.

PEDO ALLEGATIONS
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/metropolitan-police-confirm-chris-evans-faces-sexual-assault-pro/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36707266
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pedo allegations
fucking what m8

Evans is kill

Thank fuck for that.

He's a faggot serves him right

I hate Evans with a passion but even I'm going to go ahead and call the second link bullshit.

Read it you autistic cunt

Holy shit, He actually is stepping down from top gear
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

literally anyone and everyone famous whos a male famous and rich in the west gets someone accusing them of sexually assaulting them at some point

It's official!

AHAHAHAHAHA

It says he maybe grabbed someone's boob 25 years ago.

>PEDO ALLEGATIONS

He groped a woman who wasn't underage, how the fuck is that "pedo allegations"?

>How do i read: the post

I read the article, as well as several others.

None of them have anything at all to do with him being a pedo you idiot.

>Police have confirmed that they are investigating allegations of sexual assault, after Chris Evans was accused of grabbing the breasts of a female colleague in the 1990s.
??

That was 30 years ago. She was like 15 back then

BRING ROWAN ATKINSON!!!

I WOULD WATCH THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THAT SHOW.

I believe he said he would only do it if he was the main host.

this shitty meme works, I dunno if he was going to quit for other reasons but best example was Paula Deen, all of that "she said the n-word!" shit happened like decades before. I don't even know how you'd go about proving this shit, and even if you did, there should be a limitations provision. Reminds me of the underage girl who had pictures of her own naked body and was charged with trafficking CP

That's a great idea.

where are you getting this? the article doesn't mention her age at all and implies she was a colleague of evans at the BBC or Virgin Radio

YES! the ginger demon is GONE!
now get rid of the kraut and the mick and its finally is going to be watchable

whats wrong with sabine? i like her

accent&cringy

this

Sabine has about as much personality as the tires of the car she's driving, she's dull and unlikeable. I don't like Matt either though

NOICE
>old hosts face when
i think they should keep sabine but reduce her dialogue.

Hahahah rest in pieces Cuck Gear.

But wait, does this mean the show actually has a chance of improving and continuing to live on in the next season? Maybe this is a dark blessing. Couldn't it just be allowed to die?

I still can't believe they fired Clarkson for punching someone once and then decided a horned out power hungry cocaine fiend was a better choice.

Everyone makes mistakes.

>Get 50 final warnings from the BBC
>BBC under fire for being too lenient
>Week later he punches another BBC employee because he's hungry
I loved Clarkson but I stand by the BBC's decision to sack him 100%. What I do not support is naming this shitpile "Top Gear" and completely shitting on the series.

I agree. JC was a great presenter for the show, but too many "last warnings" take their toll.
If only we can get someone actually likable for the next attempt. And there will be a next attempt.

sabine is fun, she's just goofy and dorky and earnest, but yeah a little less dialog

>Ladbrokes considering Steve Coogan

We are finally free!

My issue isn't really with the fact that they fired Clarkson, it's more that they hired a replacement who very clearly is a worse controversy waiting happen.

>Presenting the new host of Top Gear: Steve Coogan

Would Veeky Forums approve?

>GINGER OUT
>SOUL IN
coincidence? I think not

fuck that, BRING JAY KAY
actually, BRING BOTH

i heard farage is looking for a job
he's quite the comedian as we've seen in the last few days

i dont think thats a good idea

oh no not what i was getting at at all i agree with him just posting the car as i find it funny

At least it doesn't look like he vomited, unlike the ginger twat.

>not in charge
>crashed in a plane
>was a survivor
>no fires started
>small guy
>4 u

EVERYTHING BANE EVER TAUGHT US WAS A LIE

that's not a mistake, that's a travesty.

that's a dreadful idea, same for the mr. bean, besides TG now has to many hosts, just make it Chris,Rory,Mat and its good since they are the only ones that have something funny/interesting to say and behave rather naturally in front of the camera

>sabine is fun,
kek
no
see

lel I had no idea he crashed his F1. I've personally never even seen a picture of an F1 that wasn't having it as a display item. It's one of the greatest cars ever made supposedly but its destiny is going to be limited to rotating on a display in some richfag's house, never to be taken out and driven again so it doesn't really have to work anymore.

>didn't even make it one full season with the new cast

pffffffffffttttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was repaired and he sold it for 12 mil.

>lel I had no idea he crashed his F1.
I think he did not only crash it, but crashed it twice.

not to say he couldn't do it but he doesn't seem to have a lot of hosting experience.

they could have hired him back because he was the best they could find. would have been funny.

gut says he'd be worse than atkinson. look like wallflowers with no presence. i like them both but they aren't centerpieces. more complementary, like james may.

We live in a time where someone can walk into a police station and say you touched their boob 26 years ago and it basically ruins your entire life and career permanently, and they are taken seriously.

Chris Evans is a shit Top Gear host, but that woman is a total cunt.

If it's shown that the crime was invented then it should be max 15 years in prison depending on the malicious intent and severity of deception.

It should also be instantly thrown out if the offence occured more than 10 years ago, if it was that horrific you would have gone straight to the police.

I see too many young women just invent rape stories to get attention or special snowflake status and when the lie gets too big they can't admit it and continue it on.

Rant over

id pay money to see it honestly.

We're reaching critical mass due to the number of false reports, people are becoming skeptical.

>punch a cunt who didn't press charges
BOO HISS YOU'RE OUTTA HERE
>sexually assault a co-worker
YOU'RE HIRED

I don't understand

BBC executives are constantly caught in sexual harassments, pedophilia cases, nazy orgies or some other fucked up sexual stuff. They completely empathize with perverts.

I once read an article that I remember one line from
"false rape accusations are very rare, about 7% of all"
Like, bitch, 7% is more than your whole LGBTQUIAMASPECIALSNOWFLAKE movement

I always knew this sick fuck raped kids. I hope they hang him.

2%, m8. You clearly have internet access so you should be able to access a search engine.

But to acknowledge rape accusation as false you need concrete evidences of it not possibly happening, a proper alibi. And it's hard to have one if you were just alone at home at the moment. So the rest of rape cases are either left in uncertainty or have supposed perpetrators buying out just to save their public face.

Nothing can save Neo Top Gear, BBC fucked up big time. Whatever they come up with, it will look like a joke compared to TGT.

this. THIS!

>But to acknowledge rape accusation as false
Burden of proof is on the claimant, not defendant. The rape victim is the one who has to prove truthful their claims.

He does look like a fucking weirdo

Chris, Rory and Matt with Sabine coming on for challenges and vomit comet laps with the celebrities.

oh you sweet summer child...

Any case of man violence against women have burden of proof on the defendant.

Didn't he marry that underage bitch with the big teeth

How do you become a Top Gear presenter?

It's like a rape arms race. The sjws are pushing their luck with believing every single sob story and generating lunch mobs vs the rape deniers becoming more and more jaded and abusive to alleged victims.

I blame the whole thing about "believing" one of the parties involved. If we as a people kept our noses out of this shit and just supported both sides to cooperate and tell the truth, we wouldn't have this rape shit show.

Isn't that "proven" false rape? That's like saying only 3% of rapes are real because that's the percentage of cases that are proven and had convictions.

Well never know because false accusation cases are almost never pursued by prosecutors. Having said that as long as you're not fucking around with drunk or crazy girls the whole false accusation thing seems kind of moot.

I know this is how it works in practice, but the law however says otherwise despite this fact

;_;

Be a car journalist
Be black
Be female
Be a cuck

That's it

This is actually a great idea

>the team are

Get Boris Johnson, he's looking for work.

Or just get the Stig to do the whole show. Nothing but camera work and driving around, and then when they have to do a segment, the Stig just stares intently at the camera or whoever's asking him something. And then the star in a reasonably priced car is him picking a celebrity up by the neck and shoving them in a car. Just the most stand-offish abusive stuff the whole time.

FACT

let's get our man nige

Rory is terrible, he's got no skill in presenting and has nothing of value to say about the cars except regurgitating wikipedia articles

All because Clarkson the ape man hurt the gingers feelings, rip top gear.

Suddenly,punching a producer doesn't seem so bad

A producer who thought he was above the talent in hierarchy lmao

The worst mistake a producer can commit is pissing off the talent. It's fucking showbusiness 101 for God's sake.

Make Sabine be the Stig because of how terrible she is at human communication.

>FACT!

she is typical german
autism is a birthright in germany.

they should off eddie jordan though.
or don't let him do scripted dialogue.
He is good as the crazy old fuck, but nothing else.

who would actually be a good replacement for chris?

serious suggestions.

ayy

What the fuck is with his face? He looks like he's doing an Austin Powers impersonation.

Philip Glenister

srs
he done another car show, 'for the love of cars' which was great.
he's a nice bloke, funny, cynical.
perfect for top gear desu.

lmao

>for the love of cars
my nigga
underrated as fuck

I'm glad he's leaving, he's awful.

Jeremy Clarkson, but you'd have to make a couple more casting changes to match

he's doing another show
which part of serious suggestion didn't you understand

Jesus Christ, how did so many people actually keep watching? I saw like 5min of the first one and gave up.

I honestly think they should do something like a A-B testing for this season - get three or four sets of hosts and give them all a low-budget episode to do each. If there's chemistry there, a low-budget challenge or talking about shitty 80s cars the hosts like will still be fun and it gives a reason for people to watch each episode of the season since you never know what the cast will be like.

He crashed it twice.

It's also the highest-mileage F1 in existence.

>literally anyone and everyone famous whos a male famous and rich in the west gets someone accusing them of sexually assaulting them at some point

That's because parents will stage a pedo event in order to blackmail you for money. Getting framed for something in order for hush money is actually a significant problem.

Aren't you the guy who hates FWD?