>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

I got noticed by dsg :o

It's hard not to notice a cutie like you

>invasions suck
>Heavy armor sucks
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one LOCKED BEHIND THE FINAL BOSS
>awful covenants
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for quirky weapons. In the end less weapon variety than BB
>No animation canceling
>No backstep I-frames
>rolls have too much iframs and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>40/40 is all that matters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
lmfao

CANST THOU HANDLE MY POWERSTANCED UGS, PITIFUL ASHLING?

>gets parried and riposted for half his health

Psshh.... Nothin personnel... Pontiff

So, is the Coiled Sword Fragment the least useful sidequest item you can earn in the entire Souls series? I've never had to use a Homeward Bone more than two or three times throughout my playthrough, I rarely/never feel like I'm in so much peril that I need to use an emergency escape. And you get it by beating one of the toughest bosses in the game, at a stage where you only have at most three more levels to navigate through and only two or three more bosses before the final area.

Not sure if that's a reflection on the difficulty of the levels in this game, or on the difficulty of the game as a whole. But I feel that it's much more useful being traded as a slab than for its designed use.

I wonder if the Silver Knight weapons will be as gloriously fun as the Black Knight weapons are

You can turn it in to Pickle-Pee for a titty slab, so I must disagree with your post.

>adding a new fault every post
sneaky

Coiled Sword Fragment is useless even if you use Bones all the time like me.

Farm Drakeblood Knights for 10 minutes and you can buy more bones than you'll ever need.

I always trade the fragment for a slab.

>can flawlessly parry Champ into the ground and beat the dogshit out of Nameless 1st try
>tfw Pontiff consistently pushes my shit in

>endgame Lothric Castle with 14 estus flasks +8
>short distances between each shortcut or bonfire
>instead of making encounters extra challenging and damaging to consume your estus flasks, they just prevent you from using them with Lloyds
What's the point? Why not maximize the amount of estus flasks to 5 or 10 if they're just going to do this?

>Play DaS1
>Love every second of it except Blighttown
>Play DaS2
>Makes me want to play DaS1
>Play DaS3
>Makes me want to play DaS2

anyone on pc ds3 have a claw they can drop me?

Carthus Curved Greatsword or Murakumo?

Exile

Murakumo, though the Exile is strictly better then both.

Murakumo is the best. It doesn't weight a ton like the Exile and has way more range, perfect for catching people with a running attack. Don't let the high damage of the Exile fool you, it's short as fuck.

CCGS is garbage.

So its Aldrich, Gwyn, Elite Knight (representing CU?) Yhorm, Lothric, Abyss Watcher, Ludleth & Faraam Knight (Bearer of the Curse).

If the Elite Knight is representing Chosen Undead where is the Ashen One?

Is Elite Knight the Ashen One and Gwyn is taking the place of DaS1 protag?

Am I autistic for worrying about it?

i think there's a bug where you can't parry him if you're at the bottom of the little staircase in the middle of the room while he lands on the top of it during his opening jump. those stairs make some of the no-roll dodges impossible too

sure, pass is claw, i'll put the red sign at High Wall bonfire

t. People who never actually used them and just look at numbers

The Murakumo is better than the Exile

Ashen One didn't link the fire

Right.

I see now. This is representing the Soul of Cinder amalgamation.

The range of the Kumo is slightly longer at best which doesn't make it that much more worth then the Exile's far higher AR, especially when the running R1 of Curved Greatswords are their most predictable attack on a moveset that is already pure parry bait.

Thanks, it seems then that Ill be using Murakumo for a third time

And as for the Reapers
Should I got for the Pontiff one?

Will the DLC fix the game

I raised the bridge near the one giant and the one in the middle of the huge room and opened the door yet Patches isn't there what gives

No.

Prepare to be disappointed all over again.

It's not slightly. It looks slightly because the curvature of the blade is deceiving.

I think so but we better kiss for good luck.

ty user!

>And as for the Reapers
>Should I go

No.

Remember how good Reapers were in Dark Souls 2? They are garbage now.
You want your 700 AR reaper? Too bad

I realized something. In my time playing BB pvp I never got frustrated at beckoners. Doesn't matter how cheese the build was, worse being bone-ash evelyn, it was still a "meh" kind of ordeal. But in DS3, the slightest use of meta weaponry makes my blood boil. Maybe it is because dying in DS3 as an invader has a drawback, forcing me to go get my souls. Its a small detail, but then you realize this is punishment for just trying to have fun. The game basically tells you "don't invade", from seeds, to ganks, to heals, to r1 spam. Its just baffling.

>Gwyn was so desperate he kept using Charcoal Pine Resin

jej

>Remember how good Reapers were in Dark Souls 2?
uhh no? im pretty sure they were shit because of that sweetspot mechanic

They were great for PvP, user. The ability to completely ignore a shield is underrated.

I don't mind losing my souls when invading honestly.

Because you're used to invading.

But think of new people in the series who try out the invading mechanic. They will obviously think "why would I ever invade? I gain nothing from doing so"

NOTHING

reminder if you get a job you will slowly get worse and worse at video games and want to kill yourself

I rolled Great Scythe in DaS and loved it
Tried it in DaS2 and hated it for some reason

because scythes were really bad in DaS2, don't know what that other dude is talking about. The only half-decent one was nashandras, but only because of the spinning twinblade sorta thing it had.

Yeah you really gain from it, apart from killing someone for no reason at all.

1(ONE) ember and 3000 souls or something. There is NO reason to invade unless you just want to kill someone with a disadvantage. Covenant items are like getting rubbish for killing someone.

Also forgot to mention it is for PVE, playing for the first time and liked my Great Scythe back in DaS and yes they were horrible in DaS2

>putting my red sign down at pontiff for dueling faggotry
>get invaded, stick near pontiff garden thinking he'll eventually come look for me
>5 minutes pass and I realize he's hiding behind giants and deacons waiting for me to come looking for him
>pop a seed to root out the pussy
>watch as he gets his shit pushed in by NG+7 giants
>tfw
Invaders that literally do nothing but hide behind mobs deserve a seed to be honest

Great Scythe was bad in DaS2.

Bone Scythe, Scythe of Want and Silverblack Sickle were amazing.

>Silverblack Sickle

That was an Axe in the Reaper weapon class. But Axe's in general were far better in 2.

how are the japs faring with das3

Who STILL waiting for Bloodborne PC port here?

They don't love it.

How did they fare with ds2?

>level 838 can match with level 150 in the arena

They loved it.

Never made a pyromancer character before

actually I never used magic before

How should I do so I don't end up meleeing 90% of the game with a fire infused weapon?

Is there a souls like game made by a non jap. Every Japanese game I've played that has swords WILL have katanas and they WILL be the best.

Sell all the unique weapons except for your main, and make it something weird or stupid for your main.

>2016
>not being able to parry washing pole running R1

Katana aren't the best in this game, straight swords are.

ay drake is that you?

I think carthus curved sword is better.

oh my god its the REAL drake

If you're going for 120 meta, 40/40 INT/FTH is what you should focus peaking out on. At the beginning, focus on VIG and END and move toward your attunement next. Mine at the moment is:
>30 VIG
>24 ATT
>25 END
>8 VIT
>20 STR
>20 DEX
>40 INT
>40 FTH
>7 LCK

>2016
>having perfect internet
katana running attacks are some of the few attacks that completely fuck your parries up if your connection goes just a bit wrong simply because the frames are so weird

>8 VIT

So I guess I'll be wearing nothing but hags

lag + spear user = kill me god please

If it happens, it'll probably happen when PS4 sales really slow to a crawl. I'll wait forever, just like I did with Dragon's Dogma.

I want it
I don't think we'll ever get it though because
a) sony is a shit company
b) console players will throw a shitstorm

At this point all Sony needs to do is make Demon's Souls remaster for PS4 to convince me buying a bloodborne box.

>less than 40 END in any build
absolutely disgusting

Not necessarily. I use Fallen Knight chest and pants which are medium weight and have Washing Pole and Witch's Locks equipped. Of course STR and DEX you can play around with to put points into other things if you want, I just went 20/20 to get a decent range of weapons to use.

>I use Fallen Knight chest and pants
>and have Washing Pole

This is what I get for asking for opinions in this shithole

>I can't manage my stamina: the post
With how low rolls cost stamina wise you're a goddamned idiot if you put that much into endurance. The only exception is if you're using a greatshield.

>he actually wears the Fallen Knight pants

>only made one run through das1 a good while back
>barely got invaded and never actively sought pvp because I had no idea what I was doing

Fast forward through das2 & 3 and a large amount of learning through experience. Figure it would be a good idea to revisit das1 because I missed so much while struggling blindly through the game

>finally get invaded in the depths while farming slimes
>expect hornet ring backstab fishing giant dad memery
>just some dipshit parry spamming what a medium shield
>lets me pop combustion in his face over and over until he's dead
>swung his weapon maybe twice

Gotta say I don't really know why I thought das3 had the shittiest players in pvp because this guy took the fucking cake

Having less than 39 end while using a ultra weapons is suicide.

Look man, you asked and I answered. I use Witch's Locks more than anything because the hitbox on them is fucking ridiculous. Washing Pole usually only comes out on PvE and fags that rollspam.

>I use Fallen Knight chest and pants
>and have Washing Pole
hoo boy

>when you get a double kill of host+phantom

30 plus fap+2 nets you 4 swings with a LKGS. I don't know how that translates to other ultras due to differing stamina consumption but I'd say it's bare minimum

Side note to this, though, you can ditch a lot of the str/dex and just get a dark Longsword. Straight swords are really good and generally don't require much in the way of stats, using a Longsword would save you 20 levels in this case.

>400x224

>perfectly time a parry when opponent is spamming rolling bkgs pokes
>he gets parried I die
great game

I can always tell who the shitters with low END are because they play very passive trying to fail parry, never make good use of charged R2's and weapon arts, and spend the entire fight running away, except they can't because don't have enough END. There is never a good reason not to have 40 END on any build.

>Finish my quality duelin' build after bleed/luck and a regen build
>Wonder why I wasted any time making any other build

it's so fucking wonderful

>get one shot by BKUGS combo

sasuga user kun

>guy tries to r1 spam you
>you r1 him to death instead and survive because you invested in health lots

I don't think you replied to the right person senpai

yeah sorry

>guy tries to r1 trade
>you r1 him to death instead and survive because you're using yhorms and have 66STR

>Guy starts dashing around very close to you
>Just start hitting R1 until you stop hitting air and start hitting flesh

DAI SUKI

How would I go about an Oceiros cosplay? I was thinking heretics staff with pestilent mercury and white dragon breath. And for melee claws to mimic his jump attack. And of course dragonform.

you don't

Don't forget to get stuck on the scenario

you turn on in game voice chat and scream OCEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOTTE

>when you invade user and sit on his face

you use collector's edition to get super speed for the insta charge

>guy using yhorms
>looks down on me because I'm using great machete instead
>he doesn't know
>gets properly flattened

Anybody with some actual answers or should I just try and play a totally different game?

except CCS, spears, halberds and washing pole are better