/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

STILL NO NAKED WASP COSTUME Edition

>What is this?
A shitty game. And probably the fourth Reich start up. But there's waifus and Moe.D.O.K. so we're all sticking around.

>Is it free?
HA, fuck no. Which is why we've all accepted the inevitable ban that's gonna hit us one day.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Daredevil monthlong event. Currently, Act 2 is going on where you can recruit Hellcat and buy Elektra. Falcon also gets a kung fu costume.

>Discord that no one uses but we probably should
discord.gg/cURq6

>Reddit AMA with TinyCo
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AWZZZ
pastebin.com/5Qdg2YZR,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Discord invite is expired, nerd.

I'm not Daredevil

I'm Daredevil, and that's the truth.

Ha! For you, pro bono

Wait did they give Daredevil, I me a Matt Murdock, new lines? I don't remember him saying "Avocados at law" or "He made me do it"

Can't make a permanent invite?

There's also the Peggy thing.

wait what?

Spider still has the worst voice

Probably got it from tumblr

I was worried I wouldn't be able to managed fighting the Bosses and getting materials for ranks ups at the same time but then I remembered that Armored DD looks ugly so it doesn't matter

I got everyone to max but i have to ask. What does Armor DD do?

discord.gg/AWZZZ

Does the armored Daredevil suit actually do anything? It's seeming impossible to get with how fast that ninja boss ramps up after every win.

I don't know why I expected this event to be any different. It's always fun in week 1 and then week two shits the bed. Not to mention Peggy Cater is all glitched out so I can't do the daily log in.

You dont have to login for 7 consecutive days so you are good if they fix it in the next couple days since youll have at least 12 days to get her.

If Peggy doesn't interact with Sharon at least once, I'm gonna have to give TinyCo a stern talking to

She does all the way near the end at rank 5.

>Does the armored Daredevil suit actually do anything? It's seeming impossible to get with how fast that ninja boss ramps up after every win.
Nothing. You don't even get separate actions for it

It doesn't even increase his attack/health?

Nope. Not at all.

So it's as useless as it was in the comics?

Pretty much. Only worse looking.

Has anyone been able to rank Daredevil to Rank 5 yet?

Nah still locked out

Man armored Daredevil seems to be a pretty shitty thing to paywall. It's pretty useless

When are they going to unlock Bucky's ranks?

Yeah they're new ones.
I guess that also kind of confirms without a doubt this universe is kind of a mismosh of multiple universe styles combined.

I kind of wonder.....could this be a Post Doom's Battleworld universe?

When his storyline gets here. He was early access like the hulk and thor. So hes story locked til we get updated to the point of unlocking him or Civil War 2 event :^)

What's the max rank you can go for the characters? I got DD up to 6 for each of his things but I was like..fuck I dont want to do this for everyone.

Everyone is 6. Which is weird because i could have swore in past events they were higher like 8.

Spidey had them at 6 during the first training week, then they got up to 8 the week after. It'll probably be the same

Just noticed that when we got the skin crates, why didnt we get symboite Spiderman?
Good so im ahead of the curve.

>Elektra offering to give Wasp secret ninja lessons at night and not to tell anyone.
I have watched enough hentai to know where this is going

Is it possible to hack in some shards?
I want to skip these fucking construction times.

>why didnt we get symboite Spiderman?
Because the crate only included Beach/GotG/CW costumes? Except for Giant Man.

No, but using hack means you can get shards from buying various premium shit.

Get the modded APK (not avalible on IOS) with that you'll be able to "buy" everything for free, including skipping all timers

Not all timers. Just actions. Building and crafting are still set to wait

Didnt somebody get Widow's costume?
I might be confusing things tho.
Why no giant man?

Only actions. You can't skip item generation

There were 2 widows outfits there, the dress and Iron Widow from CW.
>Why no giant man?
Maybe they thought putting GM in another crate would be stupid.

According to pastebin.com/5Qdg2YZR, Beach IM/Loki/Wasp, CW IM/Falcon/Widow, GotG IM/Wasp/Memelord/Gamora and formal Widow.

So premo+free shit for beach, premo+free shit for GotG, and free shit only for CW. Guessing the next one will have premo+free shit CW, and hopefully premo chars

Alright good. I thought hacking fucked me over.

All the whining about this event and others aside: Hellcat's kitten attack is adorable and hella cute.

I have not seen it yet, I am one mask away from her

I think the joke is Maxwell Lord killed Ted Kord Blue Beetle and passed it off as a suicide.

oh

I had heard the joke before, but I also finished reading this several weeks ago so I'm not sure if the joke came when the original story was published or Generation Lost was.

kinda wish I had giant man

That doesn't sound like a joking matter.

Its not, there's nothing fun in DC anymore, remember?

that was only true pre-Harley boom, then they went back to diversity of genre

So I wonder how they will piss people off next week. Gangster Wasp as premium?

Not really. Harley is the only 'fun' book, and the 'fun' is hard to find in it.

Take company wars shit to /co/ we don't need this crap here

Yeah, this a Marvel thread, says so right there in the title.

So I guess we already know the next two events. Halloween and Dr Strange. Dr Strange will definitely be a long event like this one, but will Halloween be one or will they make it more like AIM and U.K?

>Gotham Academy, Batgirl, Grayson, Prez, New Super-Man, Green Lanterns, etc
>not fun

k

It's more of a /tv/ thing honestly, most people on /co/ read both.

How do we know the two won't be mixed together?

This is what I've assumed

Because Tinyco loves money. Why mix them when you can make it two separate events and jew everyone.

Their Jewiest event was the spiderman one, which was 5 or 6 weeks. They could do a full on two month Halloween/strange event to maximize jewage.

If Halloween is next event doesn't that mean that we'll have a few weeks without any event between DD and Halloween?
That can't be.

They'll probably throw a week/two week long event in between this event and Halloween.

If Strage does end up being more of a supernatural event starting around Halloween. I hope we get Nico in it

Would be neat, of course they might save her for Runaways or A-Force if they get events

In hindsight maybe to get DD's costume f2p you could have delayed starting that ! the first few days of the event and then start his 7 day timer after you've got like 60+ keys. Unless the 7 day timer is meaningless and he'll leave when the next episode goes up anyway, of course.

I got the DD costume. Only cheated on the training but you cant win without those boosts even with full training.

I really want Nico in AA, only because she's on my main team in FF. I've never actually read a comic with her in it. She's in the same Marvel Legends wave as the Dr Strange movie figures, so maybe she'll be added to AA at the same time.

You guys seem pretty convinced of an Aforce event, why?

as a full event or short one?

Wishful thinking because its an all waifu team I assume.

Because TinyJew gave some interview saying so.

(reCAPTCHA: that picture did not even have any street signs, fuckbot.)

Nico, Singularity, She-Hulk, Dazzler, Captain Marvel, Medusa. Yep those are all top waifu wants for this game. Though, have any of them other than Captain Marvel been named drop in game? I don't think there's any actual evidence for an a-force event.

She-Hulk has been mentioned by Hellcat. When you unlock the car she says it just go repaired after She-Hulk used it to smash someone

Oh? I've been having trouble trying to get that with the hack. The game crashes every time I try to buy it. Just going to grind it out normally.

Did they?
Only Captain Marvel which honesly can just do any event that isbt Aforce related for most of these.
She hulk? Just repeat the hulk event but add Red She Hulk as her counterpart.
Medusa-inhuman event
Nico-Runaway

switch to legacy captcha if you're on a computer m8, it's much better

Yeah it's kind of weird. I believe we're currently missing
>Giant-Man costume
>Symbiote Spidey costume
>Zemo
>WW2 Cap Costume

...and I think that's it?
I think they confirmed in an interview they wanted to do one or already had some planning for one.

They could probably do a two week Halloween event, starting on 17th or 24th or something.

I'm assuming:
Sept 23th = end of Daredevil Event
3 week break, which would be shocking, but maybe they'll toss something else in there.
Oct 17th = Start of Halloween event
Nov 4th- 25th= Doctor Strange Event
Dec 1st would probably be the start of a month long Winter/Christmas event.

Question: I know it's a very, very very long shot, but perhaps hackanon can make a modded apk that includes the skin crates? Again, I realize that that is probably asking way too much...

That seems like it would require him having the files for that on hand. Unless it's still stored in the code somewhere.

In case someone still wanted to see this (left over request from previous thread)

Is anyone else getting unguarded Rare crates because impost had like 8 right now?

After this, HellCute licks her hands.

I got a few a few hours ago, but nothing since then.

I get them occasionally. Seems to be random.

Like this.

Runways were mentioned.

She Hulk has been mentioned a lot, Hellcat mentioned her again in her dialogue.

Dazzler is a mutie so no, Medusa, and Singularity haven't been mentioned.

Anyone else hate the golden claws her and Black panther have?
Why not make them silver?

Got one just now.

After defeating a Hand team guarding a previous one, though.

Because it would clash with their other colours. Duh.

They look fine on Hellcat because they match her outfit. Panther's not so much.

I can stand the hand claws on Hellcat but her toes dont make sense to even have them showing.
BP looks wrong all around.

>Those maxed out heroes
Hacks make my accomplishments mean so little

Anyone have a link to the newest hack update?

Would it help you if I said I've already sunk hundreds of bucks into this game before I felt entitled to use the hack?

I fully expecting Gwenpool to make an appearance.

I expect that as well. I was going to say maybe she would be a costume for Gwen but I don't think they will make costumes for event characters outside of their own event