pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RVKQBdNKM4
youtube.com/watch?v=LQKMAERgteI
youtube.com/watch?v=1bFHPUNB5mI
youtube.com/watch?v=cNP6tHswfbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm excited to play Mai in BBCF!

Reminder that Nak's bird acts as a projectile when it suits her but doesn't when it won't

I'm excited to play Mai in DOA

excite for queen of dead or centalfiction mai

im excite!!

Juicebox plays Meitenkun and he's better than you

Is this giant thing under her chin a zipper? That's a big zipper. If I pulled that off would she die?

Okay

>Going from a mid-tier 7MB DSL connection to a FTTC connection next week
I'm quite excited. I wonder if I could even play with Americans with a connection like that. Never had a fiber connection before.

www.strawpoll.me/11150789

Vote for the future of fgg tournaments

Tekken 7 take your time!

Excuse me, it sounds like you are talking negatively about kof. In this general we don't allow that and I have to ask you to refrain in the future. Here are some handy posts you could make instead

>LOL eight(8) frames
>Dumb kuso poster
>Sniff

>You will never have fiber

>jojobrony
fucking dropped

2016, the year of
>gay black furries
>shit evo lineup
>dead street fighter
>Riot trying it's hand in fighting games
>Rappers and wrestlers becoming more involved in FGC
If 2009 was the resurgence of fighting games, what will 2016 be referred to as? The year fighting games finally went full esports?

>psychobitch squirrel twat who would probably drain dick for a living if she was smart enough to come up with that
>flat
>*SPANKS ASS*
>Mai and Tsubaki

Tekken

How come?

It doesn't suddenly bring the continent any closer.
bandwidth is rarely the cause for latency

There is no direct correlation between bandwidth and ping.

Higher bandwidth is a sign of better connection and so is lower ping so your chance of having a lower ping increases as your bandwidth gets higher but it's not a 100% thing.

>not being a jojobrony

youtube.com/watch?v=_RVKQBdNKM4

Looks to be interesting.

The year fighting games died.

where the kofxiv players @

The EVO lineup can't be all that bad this year. Tons of new stuff to come around.

>SFV
>GGXrdR
>KoFXIV
>KI
>BBCF
>T7FR
>I2:GAU
>MKXL
>UMvC3

One of the requirements of being a jojobrony is having only watched the anime and never read the manga, it's apparent from daigo's answer that he has read the manga.

Marvel can die.

Waiting for the PC release.

Is it considered straight to like Mai even though she was a dude before?

There was no fiber until some time ago, but I got stuck in a 1 year contract for adsl

Then I transferred to a new place and they just started a 2 year contract for adsl which ends at the start of next year, except then I have 6 months to stay here and I can't just start a fiber contract for that. So it's like 3 years I want to get fiber and fate stops me.

Yes

Fiber improves ping over adsl

lmao this

they have no excuse, it'd probably sell gangbusters with how many systems its under-graded ass could run on

itazan ;(

desu

SFV sucks lmaoooo

menace here. I've actually posted full sets I've done with not-shitters on my Youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=LQKMAERgteI

got fucking clobbered here. I think I got hit with the "don't give them a chance to learn the matchup" OS. winner stay on is a good rule. should rematch him sometime

Reminder ST is kusoge and if you like it unironically you fell for a ton of memes saying that it's good.

Not necessarily and even then it's not really noticeable.

The original poster is wondering if he'd be able to play with american with FTTC (which isn't even the best type of fiber).

>It doesn't suddenly bring the continent any closer.
>bandwidth is rarely the cause for latency

It does in a way. Data in fiber cables can travel much farther away which means fewer hops are needed to get the data across.

Also you're sharing the infrastructure with fewer people using fiber as the vast majority of people are on ADSL or other technologies, so it means less people you have to contend your connection with.

It all depends on the quality of the infrastructure but generally it should result in lower ping especially for cross ocean connections.

why are you so angry

Unless it's a shitty fiber it will

And with rollback netcode he'd be able to play east coasters pretty well

oh look, dead within 2 weeks just like everyone predicted
fucking
ell emm ayy oouh

this is a smart man

CPS2 was a mistake. the way ST tacked on DMs and still tried to call it SF2 was criminal

Because the game sucks and people pretend that it's good

Yes, but when you are getting a fiber internet connection from an ISP, you aren't tapping into some other infrastructure reserved only for the fiber connection customers.
The extra latency that comes from ADSL is negligible compared to the latency from a trans atlantic connection.

Only pissss does that

no, PISSS actually managed to draw bandwagoners, the wily devil. people put ST on a pedestal who have probably never made the earnest attempt at playing it in their entire lives.

Why shitpost every thread about a game you don't like

It won't make people forget you lost a literal 10-0 matchup

Chariot you aren't good at any game

killer instinct is pretty cool so far, ive just be in training room so far

Takes one to know one

He's pretty good in UNiEL.

I'm good in games I play, kusoge turdbo isn't one of them
I'll see you in 3s

i forgot to add my question to this post

you can only buy characters with real money, correct?

daimon 3c has such a bizarre hitbox in this game

i even made a diagram to guess it

yes i know the attack in the pic is actually hcf + a, i couldnt find one of 3c

You do know it has two hitboxes right?

the anti-air hitbox is utter shite, it loses clean to just about every jumpin so either the hitbox is tiny or doesnt breach his hurtbox

Redblade got top 32 at a major.

He has the right to call ST garbage.

Has KI ever gone on sale? I want to get the bundle but I can't justify $50 on a game to play online

>not anti-airing with raw demon

cmon

making me miss sf4, chris hu, aquasilk and oni dude
youtube.com/watch?v=1bFHPUNB5mI
youtube.com/watch?v=cNP6tHswfbE

Should I learn Angel in kof?

Been struggling to use her since kof2002.

the dream team

oversniff fighting game will save fgc

>ww7 not in the top 8
This needs to change

No

Not worth it

Damn I need to step up my Oni game tbH

I dunno man, I just tested it against Iori's jump normals and the only way I ever got it to lose or trade was by pushing the button INCREDIBLY late, basically trying to get it to lose, and even then against hops a trade is still way in your favor because you get counter hit 3C into guaranteed HCF+A for like 19% vs the 7% max their jump in will do. It seems pretty good to me.

Is Oni the best DLC shoto clone to come out in any game?

No, that would be Mr. Karate.

moshi moshi, beito desu

>ibuki is bad

>Xian about to win with slutbuki

implying

What's the point in Yuri if she doesn't have her braid

>tune in
>that chinamans name

fuck chinks

>he doesn't know xiaohai

it's xiaohai

the other words are just his sponsors

I don't know a lot about her but her lvl 3 super thing is one of the worst things i have ever seen.

The name is just Xiaohai, for some reason they have monkeys working for video editing and forgot to add spaces between the sponsors of the player.

e-Sports!

>xian mashing between cr.mps
balls of steel

They either need to remove the limit on kunai or strengthen them a lot

[stream dies to hide the ibuki resets]

good to know it's not just me

>Hype as fuck mix-up from Xian, leading him to win the match
>Stream gets laggy in the exact moment the mix-up happen
How am I even supposed to watch this shit?

>s mk s mk s mk s mk s mk s mk

>s hk s hk s hk s hk s hk s hk s hk

Nice neutral. They're not even spacing themselves according to their opponents movements as ibuki can't even reach to whiff punish cammy's s mk

jive with me

>ibuki is good

Xiao Hai is a literal g.o.d

No, he's just lucky he's playing a braindead character.

shit dude you're playing more Oni? I want a rematch where we invoke winner stays on 8)

>cammy
>braindead
literally the most honest character in the game

Short haired Yuri is still cute.

reminds me when I'd do TK EX izuna drop to AA with Guy. shit felt so cash

Xiao Hai makes poongko, Kazunoko and everyother Cammy player look like a shitter, he's too pure for this world

here's my latest tier list for this game btw