lol whatd you say to the dealer?
"do you have a truck that makes me a cuck?"

Off to a good start

>this image is literally the reason why I bought an old crewcab 4x4

old crew cabs are gnarly

fords are shit desu Tundra is best Truck

Post your interiors

Kek

Its nice to see old trucks still on the road.

My 00 K3500

awe yes..
getting muh timing belt done on thursday

Nice truck, too bad its a dually

Hi friends mind if I join

I beat you say the same thing to the tow truck driver.

No because I don't drive an unreliable pos like yourself :)

nice lawn btw lol

Got to 50 sec pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=jURNFshnXu0

And my truck runs great thank you.

psst, this maybe a shock, but this isn't the lifted truck thread.

sure can't wait to hear the same jokes you fucking queers have used in every truck thread ever

Duallys are best, two tone best tone

>he actually thinks torsional twist is a bad thing

public housing dweller who parks on his lawn everyone

I live on the beach poor fag. Also doesn't your truck exceed weight limit when you get in?

Not unless your mom is with me.
My truck is worth more than your house lol

My land alone is worth 800k. Move along peasant.

oh shit you're right

carry on then

mhmm sure thing bud...
Tell your neighbors I love what they've done with the place.

Hate to say it dude, you just got wrecked by a Tundra owner. You should temporarily put your man-card away I. A safe place before you lose it permanently somewhere in public.

That same fagging.

my lbz

Negative. Just a bystander watching you get demolished.

especially with modern diesels

Tundra is way better you queer

How exactly?

no there not there shit offroad

What the fuck is wrong with a Tundra?

You dont buy a dually to offroad you buy a dually to haul shit. And not everybody buys trucks to offroad, dumbass.

my 2000 Silverado is my baby great truck absolutely love it

Genuine panty dropper.

Dis is my truck. Got it super cheap, gonna move up to a full size in the next year or so.

He said they are the best and i said that they are not because they are shit for offroad you dumbass.

literally babies first truck
all these hillbilly teenagers drive early 2000 extended cab chevy 1500s
none are crew cab or single cab. always an extended cab half ton

How can V8's even compete? EcoBoost is better for hauling.

I use to own a 02. There great trucks. Why that hate?

Duramax called, asked you to return your man-card.

Name a engine that beats the F150 in class.

Protip: You can't

Dont take that bait.

>01 Ram 3500
>replace transmission 4 years ago
>replace transmission again 2 months ago
>2 weeks ago take to back to dealer for a transmission related issue
>get call 3 days later it's done
>tell them i'll be in the next morning
>1 hour later get call that truck is on fire
>truck wrote off
>insurance offers me $14,500

i sunk something like $13k into that fucking truck over the last 5 years only to have this bull shit happen. oh well better luck with the next one i guess. anyone know if the newer ones are any better? might give GM a try but not really a fan of the local dealer. Ford is 100% out of the question, would rather shove a broken beer bottle up my ass

2002 gmc sierra standard ass boring work truck

But it has 283,000 miles on it and it treats me just fine. I've only replaced the transmission and the exhaust manifold, but it desperately needs body work done

>dealer fucks up
>doesnt replace truck

what the fuck? you don't need a new vehicle you need a lawyer.

That's not how it works at all.
If that's what the truck was insured for, that's the best possible outcome user could hope for. Now it's simply up to the insurer to seek compensation from the dealer.
I'd hate to have you as a lawyer.

ram/chrysler

>Ram
>fire

Its dodge what else is new?

wasn't the dealers fault, well not completely anyway. it was an electrical fire that started under the dash and completely unrelated to anything the dealer did. the mechanic did say he thought he got a whiff of burning plastic at some point. apparently he didn't feel it was worth investigating because he only smelt it for a second then it went away

honestly i'm kinda glad to be rid of it, way too many transmission issues and it was getting kind of old. i've heard good things about the Aisin transmission on the new ones but doesn't look like they've been around long enough to know how they hold up over time

was talking to the dealer about ordering a new one and he quoted me $65k(15k discount) for a 2016 3500 dually with the Aisin and a bunch of other options i wanted. from what i can see online a similar truck from GM would be 20k more but i've heard nothing but good about the Allison transmission so maybe worth it?

i'm just pissed i'm basically just getting back what i've put into it and the fact it over the last few years and that it has a fucking 2 month old transmission sitting in it

you could put a transmission made by god himself into a ram and it'd still get kneecaped by the retarded electrical/ecu gremlins all chrysler products seem to get sooner or later

yeah my 2014 1500 dd has all kinds of electrical gremlins but so far they've all worked themselves out. most seem to be related to the radio but there's a shit load of electronics in the thing. i don't usually keep a dd longer then 4 or 5 years or so anyway so not too concerned about it

is there anyone besides Ram, GM, and Ford making HD trucks these days? need to be able to pull at least 25k comfortably

Because all that matters here is popularity. Because Veeky Forums is all catty bitches

Long beds truly are master race. 360k on this 2003 6.0 Vortec

whoever loaded that should be shot.

It looks like it's just on a farm or something. There are no straps which implies it's not moving very far.

wouldn't have to strap that anyway. even if it's not going far it's stupid to put it so far back

360k on a 6.0 isnt bad. My K3500 6.5 is at 200k.

Will not everyone is dumb enough to buy Dodge.

2000 dodge ram 1500 work truck. Shame the bodies of these trucks just rot out anywhere there is salt on the roads

>it's stupid to put it so far back
Unless it's been loaded and unloaded with a forklift operated by Inspecter Gadget, thats a perfectly reasonable place to load it. Not the best place, but not unreasonable.

The whole bullshit about your car indicating your penis size is a fucking feminist mth made up to emasculate men, and diminish typically masculine behaviour that women hate, because it displays the balance of power. Reverting to the 'small dick because big or flashy car' insult is the lowest common denominator, and is only something an insecure female would use to make herself feel better about her lack of ambition and waste of life, until she can leech off a man who is sucked in by her spell.

Noice.

There was a bunch of shit in the bed that we just pushed all the way to the front half of the bed to make room for the pallet. It was loaded by a small town grocery store forklift operator, travelled a short distance on road then just travelled feeder to feeder in the back of the truck as the bags were unloaded to fill up.

fpbp

I knew there was always something off with the looks of the tundra, and you summed it up perfectly.

>AWD, not shitty 4WD
>Fully independent suspension for perfect offroading
>Expensive, and only comes in automatic. Like a real truck should be

What did you get it for?

Nice rear bumper. Ranch Hand? Some guy offered to sell me a brand new one for $500 for my 06 Duramax. Decided to save for EFI Live instead.

>see a guy with a bunch of lambo's and ferrari's
>note that he's a manlet
>think to myself "maybe he has a small dick?"
>then conclude, nah, owning nice cars doesn't do that
>then see a video of him with a big fucking truck
>conclude he's a dicklet

pic very, very related

Why don't the 1st gen tundras have rpm gauges?

My Sequoia does... Why not wire up your own? Shit isn't hard

Because it's a fucking tundra, who gives a shit

Regular tundras and sequioas are different.
Double cab tundra are bigger than reg cab tundras.
Double cab has the same interior as a sequoia, tach included

>go to vatozone
>buy cheap tachometer and volt meter
>read instructions on installation
>put power wire to any wire that goes hot with ignition on
>put ground wire to any ground
>put signal wire to ignition secondary
>put backlight wire to any wire that goes hot when headlights are on
>physically mount the tach somewhere you can see it

Great advice for the guy with the regular cab.

$800 but it had a roached transmission

Trucks no a days are family vehicles and daily commuters. Back then trucks were made for work and thats it. Thats why I have fallen in love with the old crew cabs so much, because they are harder to come by.
My coworker has a few crew cab early 90s fords hes looking to get rid of for cheap.

Anything done under the hood? Im really hoping to do egr delete this summer, but should be saving for school
Just bought this 07 a month ago

This is without my HID fogs and without the LED spot beams.

>Sequoia
why not drive a manual?
cuck

Tundra is best truck desu

I remember you. I need to get my front lights working again before i can get a pic. That bar has a good spread to.

I still need a new pass side mirror.

Five of these beasts are going on the roof basket with 75w or 100w HIDs. Think I'm going to shoot for 3x driving and 2x cornering.

Not bad. I mostly use mine as work lights at this point. Not many places to 4x4 in my area. But i hate i need to pull all mine off to pass state inspection.

Posting truck because truck thread.

Finally had time to put in the new heater core, heat for the first time in a month and a half. Suspension goodies are next on list.

>saving for parts is pain and suffering

Is that a short bed? Cause i don't see to many of them.

Indeed, factory short too, not a cut frame, I get comments about it being a shortbed more often than I can count, lol.

>Pic is from when some dickhead punched out my wing window for my sunglasses

Shit that someone broke your window out. I always see the long beds. Only time i seen shorts is when i worked at a scrap yard.

I was pissed, bastards didn't even rummage the truck, just took some $10 glasses, but, $25 and a trip to pick'n'pull and I got a new one. I've seen a few shortbeds around my area, usually the mid 70's stepsides.

There kind of rare to see in my part of VA. Still sucks you had your truck broken into.

>Americans can't even get the best ute
Top kek

I was just thankful it wasn't stolen or any real damage. I picked it up last year within an hour of it showing up on CL, guy who sold it to me told me 3 other people were trying to call him while I was on the phone with him.

Your lucky then. I have my truck up right now and no one wants it. Shit sucks not having a job.

Nope, bone stock so far besides a cat and muffler delete on the stock 3.5" piping. Hoping to upgrade to a full 4" or 5" turboback exhaust here sometime.

As far as EGR deleting, have you thought about just getting EFI Live tuning and having them disable the EGR at the same time? I realize it's not as good as a full on delete, but still saves the engine and is a helluva lot less work. Plus EFI Live from a reputable tuner is good shit in general, more fuel economy, more power, zero smoke.

btw are those H2's?

muh truck

Off-roading isn't for everyone cuck boy. Lifted trucks are the equivalent to beaners having low chromed out trucks. I use my diesel to tow shit and for work.