Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

Act 06. Part 1 Master of Demonic Lance
dfoneople.com/news/updates/474/Overview

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhl10h20tAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhl10h20tAQ

Deserves a cross-link

I wonder what kind of subclasses could potentially come for demon lancer. What would you guys want for a lancer sub?

fixed percent damage

asking again because no replies last thread

spiral spin is good on SD right

zulu warrior

staff user with an awakening that turns him into a monkey

A Standard Bearer type class that provides aura type buffs around themselves based on how well they combo/wave their flag around.

An innate water or fire focused class because the game doesn't feel like it has many of either of those compared to light, dark, or all elements.

worthless until rework

becomes a meme setting with rework, coupled with the spin chron set

good for farming but you won't be raiding with it

>Got a usable ebin on my ele

I got my first epic after 38 runs, wasn't even usable.

Keep up the grind, my man. From one non-whale to another, you're bound to get one eventually.

we're going to get some gay CRAWLING IN MY SKIN dark/shadow shit

>+11'd my ranger's revolver

what does it gain after the ebin reworks?

Spiral Spin 80 +10% Physical Critical Hit
-1% Accuracy
+3 Hurricane
+3 Vertical Spiral
+3 Death Hurricane
+2 Aslant Spiral
+5 Abyss Drop
+3 Blade Cyclone
Decrease Hurricane Cooltime by 30%
Decrease Vertical Spiral Cooltime by 20%
Decrease Aslant Spiral Cooltime by 30%
Decrease Abyss Drop Cooltime by 20%
Decrease Blade Cyclone Cooltime by 30%
Hurricane or Abyss Drop will cast +12% Additional Damage buff

basically it affects sd's spin after rework

does fuck all atm

>first epic
i mean it's usable but like so what

at least it's not a lvl 60 epic?

If It's usable congrats on the free weapon

what did you get user

o wow 1 more than the usual

stupid ugly creature

Smart cute creator

Reminder that the free petite pet is untradable.

bugbugs make the perfect friends with benefits

I really hope we wont have to be forced to kill Vaughn in the future or something
The dude is too cool to be killed off

Does anyone even like Vaughn's portrait? I feel like the old one fit the theme much more

I need more!

>try to be fwb with a bugbug
>they get clingy and want to do gay shit like cuddle when all you want to do is stick your dick in her vagina

nah

The current Vaughn's face is so flat and shit, it feels like it isn't even attached to his neck

Old Vaughn had smug, and that makes it 9999x better.

Why is Vicious Spiral 6 pc the preferred Chron for Vanguard? I don't really understand.

you get it for unleash swapping because the rest of his chrons are meh. Vanguard is a halidom > legendaries guy.

New Vaughn's face just looks very... womanly I guess? Also his hair doesn't match his sprite and it's a very different art style when compared to the rest of the game. I personally think they should revert it.

What if he changed his looks because of Emily? I mean all the shit that happened with his old look happened before he got married to Emily.

>accidentally bought ancient legendary conversion scroll while scrolling through tabs
welp there goes 1.6M down the drain. That's really dumb.

B-but new Vaughn's face is trash
Don't you think Emily would like old Vaughn anyways? Just look at that smug, confident smirk

Tessa...

>trannymisu getting lgbtfo

Maybe xhe is right though, wouldn't be surprised if the gooks really did fuck something up and pretend that nothing is wrong.

pvp. room. now.

What's xhe complaining about?

Alot of people have been saying that the drop rate from hells has been really shit since Epic Road came out. The supposed theory is that because the Hell Demons are disabled in Hells that the game thinks that an Insane Hell is a Hardcore Hell because no Hell Demon.

Trannymisu is one of the people constantly reminding people of this but of course xhe is being faced with people who claim there's nothing wrong and those people happen to have shitty gear which of course only makes xer madder. This of course leads to "FUCKING STEAMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and other low geared player bashing.

so this is the crazy bitch

i bet vaughn has to tie her down before he fucks her

shit show

>because the Hell Demons are disabled in Hells
isn't this because of the story the event is based off of?

all the hell demon's except for dark steel ran off to kill the imps in imp land

shitter's don't even know how to read any more and will believe anything

i've gotten 4 epics since the update, not including epic road

Except the event didn't do that in KDNF. The only time Hell Demons were ever absent in KDNF was because of a bug that disabled them from spawing.

It's literally a bug that was fixed in an hour on dnf.

SMALL TEAM™

PLS UNDASTAN™

I know It's my anecdotal evidence versus xyr's anecdotal evidence but I ran hell all day today(2500~ invites) and gotten 9 epics and 30~ demon eyes from it. I was convinced maybe it was bugged too because I had a dry day but today really changed my mind about it.

gloomy fatty...

A version with a sword. It's kinda like a butchered weapon master but when the lance is equipped the skills are more tailored towards holds/grabs/throws and do less damage but have more range and hits, when the sword is equipped the skills do more damage/hitstun with less range and hits. Playstyle revolved around setting up what you want to kill with lance then switching to sword and destroying them.

Another variant would be javelin. Almost every skill is ranged outside of a few core melee skills, meant to kite and attack from range with good spread so you don't get shafted by a narrow width. Just be a lancer till you change, then get a toggle buff that makes your X attack throw your spear vs do the normal combo, if you really want to work with that then make the entire skillset work on a toggle with different actions for each skill whether or not it's "on" or "off".

>45 fucking runs of ebin road
>still not a single drop

Averages fag can literally go kill himself.

>revolver
bet it wasn't even an epic (lol)

JGL my friend.

what's the fastest optimal dungeon I can run at cap? I don't want to play today but I need those rusty spearheads

natram

tourneys

>Do 10 runs today on WM
>Get 3 Not-Sword Epics
>Have only done Hell Road on M Slayers
>Get only Not-Sword Epics

Slayers were a mistake.

thats much better

the flash alone will cause blind status

+20% more damage on blinded enemies

>*Multiple +% damage bonus does not stack.

asking again since tfw no replies last time

does evasion work against anton monsters?

Does evasion work at all?

Does anything ever work as intended at all?

don't give me an existential crisis already, it's only 4pm.

Was someone asking about things that worked?

Why do we keep playing?

Why do we keep posting here?

IT

JUST

twin golems
can run it in less than 30 seconds

WORKS

>we're going to get some gay CRAWLING IN MY SKIN dark/shadow shit
Fuck, you're honestly 100% right. Knight was the last class released that wasn't fucking dark or edgy as sin but even Chaos is borderline in that department
I always knew they were going to make some darkness dark elemented dark and edge lord for male mage instead of trying something creative. And what do you know, I was right. Blood mage isn't dark but it could have been something less edgy or something that wasn't already done as well.

I really hope they make an entire class about endless Javelin throwing

D.lancer isn't a male dark elf so that won't ever happen

>no reason to log in today
sigh..

DUEL WIELD

stop posting

>it's another duelist/dualist episode

rogue, shadow dancer, kuno, or necro? also is this game dead?

SD or Kuno. Necro if suicide is preferable. Rouge if you like minigames and nothing else.

dead like all those classes you listed (lmao)

>Necro if suicide is preferable. Rouge if you like minigames and nothing else.

what do you mean by this?

>No reason to log in

Daily Requiem. Daily Antons. Ebin Road. javelins. Hell runs. Key farming. Friends. Guildmates. Anime world.

Plenty of reasons to log in you're just a fucking faggot and should L I T E R A L L Y kill yourself posthaste.

>Shadow Dancer
AoE Physical Slammer with some holds for some reason, fun/10
>Kunoichi
AoE Screen-filling Magic User who exists to light things on fire, not recommended if you have a history of seizures
>Necromancer
Magic summoner who hella swaps gear to make her buff better, strong but makes you want to die until we get the change that makes it so most people only have to cast buffs once then it's ok
>Rogue
Mach Speed Physical Spammer who presses HIT END, "ez 2 gear just need chron", pretty good overall

Me, I play SD and Kuno out of the Thiefs. Game isn't dead yet.

cringe

One will use the power of SIROCCO, that's for sure.

>necro
PLEASE!
LOVE ME~

Game isnt dead.Channels are always full
This thread is tho

>Friends. Guildmates.

what does swapping mean?

Chaning equipment in the middle of the dungeon
Raids pretty much require you to do this

cum swapping

iirc you claim to be a girl anyways so how is it hard for you to have friends or guildmates? Literally just agree to join a voice chat and you will be showered in attention and most likely free shit ranging anywhere from CERA shop items to straight up legendaries and gold.

Even if you aren't a girl, you can fucking pretend to be one, or you can just be a not shitlord and fucking make friends or guildmates.

Are you 4th grade?

so why is being necro suicide?

pls no bully

>you can just be a not shitlord and fucking make friends or guildmates

I dont play necro but Im guessing what he meant by that is that you'll pretty much be changing gear every room to make the best out of your class