Recent Patch Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/desolate-tomb-now-live/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/summer-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

einsofgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,664.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qmFEMNQNryc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for I love Gulgeun!

first for non-gameplay-related discussion

/smooch

Why is this game so dead

Hope Gul gets back soon.

nth for roc-a-fella yall

We're all playing legion

Did you not get invited?

BnS in game voice chat when?

But I don't wanna play legion.

Existence is pain.

End-game is boring RNG shit.

There are children about. Please be mindful.

does revelation have a /smooch emote? i didn't think so

checkmate, revalationfags

I'm gonna find you and kiss you, maku

Fuck children

How's open world PVP in Revelation? Can I kill faggots kissing in public?

Are you still looking for sluts?

nope

From what I understand you can do forced pvp from 40+. Join me in making kiss fags like this guy kiss the floor instead.

Post music you degenerates.

>just want to kill monsters and get gold to get better gear to kill stronger monsters
>keep getting dragged in to GvG and PvP shit to help and defend friends
>mfw

I'm not a guy ;_;

post butt as proof

I want to beat people up and force everyone I've beaten up to kiss each other and announce it in global chat.

Fucking faggots. I'll finally be able to play game like I always wanted to.

""""girls"""""

I'm playing vidya to get away from girls reeee

i just noticed you get like 5000 piercing for 3 minutes when killing the pytheon in grimhorn wilds
for what purpose

>asura4, gloom4, masts4 from Desolate Tomb is dead content because any run apart from one where you get an offal is an utter waste of time due to the rock-bottom value on stingers and ornaments, and even then it's barely a 100g split anymore
>Desolate Tomb's only saving grace post-legendary is the 11ap achievement for 300 runs
>6v6 is basically "whoever has more summoners and crit defence wins"
>1v1 is "if you're not a blade master, go home"
>3v3 will always be an awfully balanced clusterfuck
>OWPvP will always be a completely irredeemable shitshow
>Massive gap between whales and non-whales as more and more RNG events come along with exclusive gems and whatnot, giving a feeling of never being able to keep up with them unless you begin spending lots of money
>Servers are still awful
>etc.

why not play a good pve game then, like WoW, or Warframe

or PoE

>warframe
>good

What's wrong with kisses? Apart from being gay it's still cute, and you are also a bully btw.

Krull please everyone knows the best memes are in owpvp and group pvp. Besides we're crimson brothers, it's our duty to fight degenerates just like how we hunted down the kill traders.

Don't worry user, both guys, girls and attack helicopters can kiss the floor equally!

Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun with this game. Didn't someone used to do that in ToS? They'd duel and if you lost you'd have to kiss them?

better than this garbage
probably better than revelations

thats coming from someone who plays bns too much

Apparently if you attack someone who doesn't fight back you get marked and if you die while marked you can drop your gear.

I hope they don't keep that cause what the fuck

then you haven't played warframe enough

>okay with kisses

i guess all the gay jokes weren't jokes
add me on kik to discuss how much we hate gay shit and send each other pictures of our muscles and dicks

>Didn't someone used to do that in ToS?
I could literally kiss rape scrubs there.

ah like this days of old
im excited for this
im going to gank fags that dont fight back and get marked and be a bandito running from people trying to collect my gear drop bounty

Runescape rules? I'm liking this game already.

Even if they attack you back if you manage to kill them you still get PK. It's retarded.

Not the same guy but save me

And by drop I'm not sure if it means dropped on the ground for people to pick up or just destroyed

Did they nerf Tonkor like they promised?

jesus christ user, why are you doing this to yourself
warbros memes can't be THAT good

You forgot to add

>the current "catch-up" event is a 6v6 oriented shitfest
>the gem you get from event isn't even that good apart from the 5 AP (citrine doesn't include daze as condition)

I mean, playing that 6v6 even for the outfit generates to much salt from the bullshit 6v6 has that I am not surprised if more people leave the game during the event.

>tfw 6v6 isn't even fun on winning side when enemy team gives up and goes full afk making you just afk beneath their spawn until you hit 1800

it no longer is automatically a headshot on every shot so yeah it's significantly worse now.

Friendly reminder that I'll make all you fags kiss and loot all your shit when you die.

See you in Revelation.

>"ganking people that can't fight back shouldn't have consequences!"

Get a load of this fag

Yeah, I think so

I was never even in warbros before.

I get kinda sad when I see that I make more gold from crafting aka clicking two buttons every few hours than running the current 'endgame' and 'hardest' dungeon in the game for a few hours.

Hah good one user.

When this game finally dies I avoid that pitfall of just starting playing another MMO.

>dropping gear in a chink MMO where gear progression is gated by dailies

I guess you can just use trash gear but then you're not going to be killing anybody

>most of that is smal stuff
>actual problems would be easy to fix
>proper servers never
>events not aimed at whales never
>working economy never

Anyone wanna hang out in grimhorn wilds? I've done all the dailies, but I will kill stuff with anyone who hasnt.

Must be in windrest,whisper AlibiMars

Hell no, in proper pvp system it works like this: you attack someone while not being pk, you flag. If victim fights back he flags too, whoever wins gets outta clean handed.
Current revo system is this: you attack someone, you flag. If they fight back, they don't flag. If they manage to kill you, they are clean. If you manage to kill them, they are clean and you're getting pk.

>Must be in windrest

sorry, but 24 mans arent cross server ;_;

>not just idling and waiting for kairam
tired of doing other people's work

dont fall for the devils tricks people

We can always just bank our good shit and form a Veeky Forums group who gang bangs people bucket ass naked with mediocre weapons in our hands.

...am i not going to like these devil tricks?

I'm still in ch5 of grimhorn wilds, no doing the twisted treasure quest.

For those who dont know, it's a quest that randomly drops and can be done repeatedly.

Look at this picture, if you find the thought of having that dirty ass handicap yun hand all over your body enjoyable then be our guest.

I want to be a healer in revo and purge kissing degenerates. Where can I conscript?

fooking spoiders m8

Someone post a guide to get on chinese revelation online so I can test the kissing mechanics.

...well, either way, i'm not on windrest s-so...

einsofgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,664.0.html

I wonder if you can kiss rape people

I can't really play right now, but I wouldn't mind you posting more pics

there's nothing wrong with cute spiders and other monstergirls

Focus on upgrading bracelet to awk python or finish getting Ear and Ring to true boss?

>4 treasure room keys
>3 treasure keys
golden key never ever

Ring first

neck to true oath and bracelet to awk python

Bracelet

>mobile number
>guide from 2015

fuck I give up

Don't listen to these degenerates
KFM is not heavy crit reliant
Also
>necklace

it should still work, all you need is the mobile number to recieve verification sms, no VPN to play or anything

Ring > Necklace > Earring > Bracelet

Since you're a KFM, you could realistically just not ever bother upgrading the bracelet if you really don't want to.

>trading cdmg bracelet for crit
>paying for that
>on kfm

youtube.com/watch?v=qmFEMNQNryc

>luu x kyoppi

I will kiss rape maku if you can

and they charge you $100 to receive the sms

When do I start getting gear that matters for endgame? Does any of this Hongmoon breakthrough stuff matter?

?

just kill elites you fucking lazy leeching cunt

for every treasure room key i've gotten i've found like 5 gold keys from killing elites for daily

is that the upgrade priority for every class or just kfm?

i'm happy for them, they look cute together in bns

No class wants to upgrade their necklace anymore since you can farm legendary necklace for cheap now.

Uh, most of them. Some are heavily crit reliant and might want an earlier bracelet.

Oh Derp right, I forgot this exists now. Yeah, throw away your HM necklace entirely. Get a Python necklace from lair(properly rolled) and pair it with 3/5/7 beido or some other good source of piercing for 10% and run it until lego necklace.

Not actually true, since upgrading is pretty cheap and the necklace can be salvaged for 600 gold worth of upgrade gems
That order is stil wrong tho

i've been doing my daily every sunday and never got a gold key m8

>implying it's cheaper to upgrade from nothing to true python than just getting the necklace
Please fuck off

>There are people who are gonna believe this

>from nothing
Who the fuck said that you turd

what mats do you need to actually upgrade the lego neck to stage one?

Maraku is at awk/true siren, so it's not cheaper to upgrade that.

Alternatively: when you reach 120% accuracy without python necklace you can dump it into vault and get oblivion necklace which is pretty much a weaker version of the leggy necklace.

Accuracy, necklace.

I'm sorry, what?

(I also don't know any of the stats of oblivion necklaces since Praetor decided to stop being useful and post them all)

NA dailies run including CS. Have scale and orbs.

NA# 707956

Also thanks for the help with the gear choices. I thought the bracelet would be okay because the extra AP would balance out the crit dmg? I understand crit isn't that big a deal due to how easy it is to get into stage 4.