/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #412

"Belated birthday, Nathan" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/11013698
strawpoll.me/11054607
strawpoll.me/11083494
strawpoll.me/11088687
strawpoll.me/11103444
strawpoll.me/11107672

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
chapterdooof.tumblr.com/post/142468061815/did-a-couple-of-strange-doodles-mixed-with-the
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
my.mixtape.moe/koopdt.webm
missmuggle.tumblr.com/post/133134183685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Max is #1

Chloe agrees!

8 threads away from lisg - Chloe's reefer edition

Wowser, I've never been this early to a new thread.

Good morning y'all.

Max.

Morning. Still hella sick. :(

Did you sleep well, /lisg/?

bffs

A Chloe for your Max.

I still love you late night /lisg/!

(Still wuv you with all my heart!)

Just wanted to remind all you user's that when life gets too tiresome, uncomfy, or dare I say? Strange we'll always be here for you to come home to! Through work, school, deadlines, money problems, sleepless nights and all the other bullshit (sorry for using profanities Kate) that life loves to throw at you, we'll be here to make you feel all warm and fuzzy with cute pictures, comfy discussion and exclamation points! (and brackets)

You're not alone out there user!

Took a few days off from posting my usual late night spiel so you guys wouldn't get sick of me too quick. Thought I'd chime in a little earlier than usual on account of the thread bring 'belated' and me being a late night user (he he get it?) so I hope that''s cool.

Very cute and comfy thread so far /lisg/, I'm so proud of you!

*shoots you a human emoji*

Didn't really think this whole 'late night' thing through did I, what time is it for you user's? Almost midnight here in New Zealand.

Also, don't push yourself too hard with cute posting if your sick user, me and the other user's can take care of it for a while.

Could anyone please explain this pic to me? I'm not big into music but is Max supposed to be dressed like Brendon Urie from the I write sins not tragedies video? And are Chloe's horns a Fall Out Boy thing?

Genuinely curious.

Rachel is cute.

Chapterdooof? Qtori?

max is best girl

DELET THIS

>Could anyone please explain this pic to me?
I'm pretty much the same with music, but from the artist's blog it's part of a 3 picture set of LiS characters drawn in the aesthetic of the artist's fav bands. So yes, looking at the tags, it seems to be Fall out boy for Chloe, Panic at the Disco for Max and Paramore (?) for Rachel
picrelated, chasemarsh in the 2nd pic of said post

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

It's early afternoon here.

Wuv you too!

Latter.

artist of those 2 being chapterdooof, forgot to mention

That one is Qtori. They posted the sketch too few days ago.

REWIND THIS

>Almost midnight here in New Zealand.

AUCKLAND?
U
C
K
L
A
N
D
?

Spoilered the image because I know not everyone loves Nathan and Warren but c'mon it's his birthday! (Belated but still)

Ha Ha! Dude this deer is cracking me up he looks so smug ahhh!

Sorry to bug you again but could you link to the page with the tags? Having a hard time finding it. I only ask because I think this may be my new favorite lis pic (besides the wide eyes Max I posted) and It's bugging me not knowing what band Rachel is meant to represent. If it was Paramore why not go with the SECURITY shirt the band always wear? I realize how autistic this sounds but I'd really appreciate it.

Eh, think I'll just embrace it. It's always late night somewhere amiright.

>Sorry to bug you again but could you link to the page with the tags?
np user, here:
chapterdooof.tumblr.com/post/142468061815/did-a-couple-of-strange-doodles-mixed-with-the

Good night /lesg/!

What does Kate dream about?

Why is Kate always so glad to see Max?

Because she's her best friend.

Tea, bunnies and spooky ghosts.

To tell her about her dreams of tea, bunnies and spooky ghosts.

They're bestest friends because they talk about each others dreams of tea, bunnies and spooky ghosts.

Oh no I forgot.

Goodnight user!

Wouldn't you be happy to see the person that saved your life?

Oh. Uh, happy birthday Nathan. Hope you managed to escape from Jefferson in the final timeline and get the help you need.
Probably best you and Chloe never come in contact again though.

Your pic spooked me user. Maybe you should have put it under a spoiler and warned us!

Halle-BOO-jah!
Get it? Like she's an adorable Christian ghost.

S-sorry user! I'll be more careful not to cause anymore spooks in the future. That must have been uncomfy for you.

Here take this /(^ ^)--(Good for one de-spooking

Very punny (and cute) user!

Had a sensible chuckle/10

Breakfast time before they figure out what they're doing today

That helped. I can now narrate your pic!:
>*mischievously cute smile* "I'm gonna put this on..."
*pulls ghost costume over, spends a few moments adjusting in it*
>*muffled Kate voice* "And now I'm gonna spook Max and Chloe!"

youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

This song reminds me of Chloe and Max.

It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

>She hears the two of them making noise
>She jumps around the corner
>Max and Chloe were against the wall and kissing
>Kate gets startled at the unexpectedness
>Max and Chloe get scared because someone just jumped out
>All three of them recoil with shock before laughing
>Chloe offers Kate $5 if she spooks Victoria

>Vicky gets real spooked and starts crying
>Max comforts her and makes Chloe apologize
>Dana takes Kate away with her because she wants to improve her costume

Are you drawing these? If so, hella cute! I like Chloe's fangs.
I wonder how Dana will improve Kate's costume.

Kate's family dressed up with her. :)

Nope, not mine.

Dana would give her white knee-high cheerleading socks so that Kate is completely covered. ...And actually cut holes in the costume so that Kate stops walking against walls and trying to spook people where there are none.

I'm not sure I like this one. Or at least I don't like what it may be suggesting.

Oh okay. Weird that I've never seen that image set but then described a scenario from it.
I guess great minds thing alike, which seems be a somewhat common thing when discussing the characters and what they go on to do.

I need an injection of cuteposting.

Hello!

What about this.

Dressed to... impress?

All snug.

Pricefield shenanigans. Lewd, Chloe!

That's a cute style. I really like it.

Let me help you search. Nope, bra's not in its usual place. (Oh, found your twin peaks!)

Boob fondling?!

SIR YES SIR

Max likes to take pictures!

Chloe's jacket is kind of big on Max!

Threadly reminder that Bae > Bay

>Comma eyes
Cute.

Chloe has a mischievous look in her eyes.

What's she planning?

I want to hug Max.

We kno.
my.mixtape.moe/koopdt.webm

Who doesn't?

They like to sit in each other's legs!

Unfortunately I cannot find the artist again right now.

Big commas too!

From the way Max is grabbing at her bag strap, maybe Chloe's plan involves undressing...

Chloe too.

It's missmuggle.
missmuggle.tumblr.com/post/133134183685

Chloe doesn't always take the shot.

But when she does, it's of Max.

Nice.

Oh wow thanks. Too bad she seemed to pick the Bay ending and includes Warren in some Max + Chloe OT3. Bleh.
She also got Chloe's tattoo!

>includes Warren in some Max + Chloe OT3
What the hell.
Deleted. Blocked. Unsubscribed.

Chloe wants to kiss Max.

Chloe could get a cheap camera too and take pictures. She'll never even try to be as good as Max but she can still document her own memories. Ones mostly involving Max.

TD, Chloe! TD!
I know you get caught up in the moment, and that's fine, but please try to remember safety so Max doesn't have to rewind anything bad.

I suggest you watch it first.

Oh, I'm so used to clicking that and it being the other version I didn't even bother. Nice touch.

now thats how you start a thread

Max smells...

Like freshly dried clothes and cherries.

honestly she looks like someone who would smell like cucumber lotion

nice

That would be nice too, cucumbers are very refreshing. But I can definitely see her hoodie being something she frequently washes so it always smells fresh.

Friendly reminder Chloe is a bigger dork than Max.

no doubt, I has a baggy worn out skull shirt I like to wash every day and quickly put it on enjoying the heat, best feeling

>a bigger dork than Max
Is such a thing even possible?

I do that too when I wear hoodies once it gets cooler out. Throw it in the dryer for a few minutes before I go out. Amazing. Until you touch the zipper.

>Until you touch the zipper.
truer words have never been spoken, I flinch just thinking about the metal button
Need to get me a official hoodie since rainy days are here

It's quite difficult to do, but it is possible. Chloe learned her dorkiness from William and has honed it to the point of being able to surpass Max at times. But outside of those moments where Chloe outdoes her, Max still maintains a high level of being a dork in normal situations.

Kate.

This movie really reminded me of LiS for some reason, it also hit me really hard in ways that only LiS did.