Rice or nice?

I dislike %90 of the available body-kits for the 180sx/240sx, but for some reason I really like the two tone Origin Labs Racing Line kit. What do you guys think? Also is $350 normal for shipping on Aero? I knew shipping was expensive, but goddamn.

More of this guys car --> csgarage.com/blogs/csgarage/17774893-customer-feature-dylans-180sx-part-3

>I need aero for my >200hp shit box
Kek

origin racing line is literal pleb taste

origin racing line is literal pleb taste

Dyno'd at 350whp but thanks for trying.

>calling it aero

>Doesn't post dyno sheet
We believe you m8

I think it looks like shit but that doesnt matter

what Im saying is who gives a shit if its "rice or nice" all that matters is that you like it

Jeez the fitment on that car is horrific. I wish I had 1 inch gaps on my panels...

All rice on shitty fucking cars looks like complete fucking shit and you should kill yourself.

Whenever I see a "vape nation" or "hoonigan" on a piece of shit ecobox, I have a strong urge to just follow the guy home, write down their address and go there the at night and slash one tire in the front and back; remember, slashing 4 tires = insurance will cover it.

Fucking fucbois need to kill themselves. Their stupid fart cans give me headaches and they don't even go fast at all.

Same with bikers who have loud exhausts (talking 500db over a fucking Harley loud) on a sub 1k CC bike. Just want to ram them off the road.

triggered

this is the edgiest 12 year old trying to be cool drivel Ive read in a while

>t. faggot ricer

I bet you're the idiot in that stupid ass car with the blue wheels, ehh?

>remember, slashing 4 tires = insurance will cover it

Interesting

>mad

Fine it's not 350whp, more like 331 as of last tune. S15 SR20DET swap with a Disco Potato, exhaust, intercooler, supporting mods blah blah blah. Need to upgrade fuel system, ran the 480cc injectors into the ground. I'll post Dyno later if I decide to care.

>t. ricer faggot

least I don't rice my econbox, biiiiiiiiitch

>Still no proof
>Just a bunch of non existent mods
K

>still doesn't post dyno sheet

>flustered

>he actually drives a riced out econbox

The OEM kouki Type-X rice is pretty nice, imo. Got the skirts & valance sitting in my closest waiting till I paint the rest of the car.
350hp on a SR is pretty common for one with minor bolt ons & a turbo swap. And with a S15 SR, it's safe to assume they're aussie were SR's are common & cheap to mod.

>Dumps money into a car
>90s shitbox
>Looks like this
I'm leaving this board for good. This is just pathetic

All this hate smells of summer.

Shipping always sucks op. Oversized box, may come freight shipped, instead of from ups, FedEx etc.
I think the last bumper I ordered was $600 for the bumper, $150 for shipping.

>15383315
>>No other sizes of this image found.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOLY FUCK

KILL. YOURSELF. HAHAHAHAHAHA

no one will miss you user

Holy fucking lol

I'd rather spend money on engine, suspenion, wheels & tires.
Btw, when you post from the same device the number of posters in the thread stays the same.

ganador mirrors when?

YEAH BRO #AINTCARE!

HAHAHAHAHA

I still can't believe someone would willingly pay for a piece of shit bodykit for a piece of shit car like that, LOL.

>Implying samefag
No, multiple people think your garbage car is hilarious

245's don't fit a car that came with 195's stock.
2 posters within 3 replys, so unless someone & their bro are sitting back to back going tag team on Veeky Forums posts with the same wifi, im implying samefagging

I think it looks pretty cool user. 240's in general are pretty dank

>Delusional
>The post

>he thinks he needs wider tires

My Avalon could probably smoke you on the touge.

>he as an Avalon

kek

>trying to make fun of one of the best inexpensive DD's

nice try, ricer fucboi

I was kinda considering the Type-X but honestly I like the USDM shark nose better and mine is salvageable. My rear bumper is trashed tho so I'll need to source a replacement. As much as I like it, I'm rapidly abandoning the prospect of a body kit over just restoring my stock front and rear bumpers. That being said I'll be going with 30mm rear Fenderovers and 20mm Fronts. I'm running 275/40r17's and even with roll and pull they are rubbing like crazy.

I'm not the guy with the 240 tho

also, why did you buy an avalon over a miata or a mustang/camaro, did your cuckoldress whip'd you into buying a cuck-tier econobox

>implying I don't own two vehicles, a DD and a weekend car

come on now

you don't own any vehicles, the Avalon is your mom's and you are a busrider

>trying this hard

come on now

>gets outed as the busrider he is
>gets mad

Over 200HP?
I'd suspect once you get over 200 in something like that, aero would be nice.

>still trying

Why would you willingly own an Avalon tho? That shit screams "I wanna own a Lexus but my pension is too small"

it doesn't matter how hard to project you tryhardness

A) you are a busrider posting about his mom's
B) you are a cuck who was whip'd into buying an avalon

in either cases you lose

>this thread

>still trying this hard

Given how long ago I got it, you are very much correct. But I like it for what it is and given it's age and how very few miles it has I'm not going to sell it any time soon....not like it'd be worth much anyway you know?

>talks shit
>owns an avalon
I went 245's & stickier compound because I couldn't keep traction, and it still breaks loose.
But if you wanna run your econobox on the toegay, we can form an expedition team together & run some Z's, RX7's, STI's, & other similar econo cars

The difference is he isn't acting like his shitty daily driver is a racecar with a pathetic body kit brah

he still owns an Avalon tho

he is really a massive cuck

Fair enough. Boring cars have their place too. I wouldn't also own a 07 Corolla S if I didn't believe that. It's boring a shit but it gets like 35mpg and is pretty comfortable for what it is.

I have 3 other cars, & the 240 literally was a racecar, lmao

That's actually kinda hilarious. I've never seen that from an insurance company before.

What class did you race it in?

OC, he's got dem headlight intakes

2/10 wouldn't Tsuiso wit