/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent significant interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Previous Thread: 153639091

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UbkL1Fsg082BJlHt0-gSSfbpWyRHp3pFfrJoX1vqAMY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoops, fucked up the link back:
Previous Thread:

nice ant sized image

Well, thank you user.

Have you Submitted to your Lord and Saviour today /khg/?

I only recognize Lord Xemnas as my Lord and Savior.

>Worshiping false idols.

No.

>FFXV human boss fights look worse than BbS human boss fights
How did this happen? Wasn't Tokyo team supposed to be the best? What about Osaka meme? Nothing makes sense anymore.

1. You seriously don't trust /v/ memes do you?
2. Wasn't the team restructured at one point?

God damn the EXP Medal quests really don't provide enough ducks to level shit AND they cost 30 fucking AP.
Bring back that VIP Upgrade quest.

>believing /v/
>ever

Can we fast forward time to TGS?

150 ap are enough to max a 5* medal.

You mean December.

That's true too, but I want to see what they're gonna say about 2.8 at TGS

>Been so tired from work that missed 2 days of the daily jewel quest
Goddammit

And then you need to get the evolve medals which both are expensive quests too. All just because you pulled a 5* medal that can add one dot to a 6* you own.

Wake up /khg!

This cannon in the HS event us the harder than Sepiroth in KH2.

But it's 1am. user sleepy.

>150 days
>The only not shit medals I have are Kairi and Namine

Being f2p is hell.

That's how I feel.

How is a title a reward?
i can't do shit with that
and it's always the same title, that's why they stopped showing what the title says

I think last thread someone wondered about a revival Jewel Board event

And that's happening in JP right now.

Nick/Judy and Donald 9/5-9/11
Pure Cupid and Goofy 9/12-9/8
School Uniform and Summer Set 9/19-9/25
Sweets Prince/ss and Gothic Wonderland set 9/26-10/2

They're all being reduced to 2000 Jewels as well.

Looks like if you've already gotten the board you can't double down on the reissue.

With the farmables gone, it'll be easier to get better medals.

You'd think that. But I pulled earlier today and I got Lumiere, Pinnochio, an Abu and a bunch of mid range medals I won't use.
Also not that guy.

>Inflict Paralysis
>Enemy still attacks

Bruh

So I've been thinking about it.

And the remaining Daybreak Town story that Uχ hasn't covered yet is only like 8 boss fights.
The only gameplay that isn't a boss is walking to Gula's apartment which had no enemies in χ[chi].

So that's, let's say, 9 quests.
Story updates are 15 quests these days.

And the camel boss in Agrabah is only a few screens from definitely-not-Cave-of-Wonders, which is where Agrabah ends.

So...
I'm starting to think that the update this week will double-up and give us the Agrabah ending AND the Daybreak Town ending.

And that'd mean Castle of Dreams next month would make a lot more sense.

I think this would ALSO mean that ENG would reach the ending before 2.8 releases. 585 is the first update of December.

God I hope we get this somewhere down the line. I didn't get Judy and my collection autism hates me for it.

>implying agrabah ends

You just have bad luck man.

I guilted Tifa, put a dot on green Riku, got 3 Pain&Panic, Minnie, and literally at least 3 of all 2bar buff medals (shit).

Anybody still bothering with the raidboss?

Maybe

>Gula's apartment
Is it stylish?

Well it's more like a warehouse or storage room but he seems to have set up shop there so I don't know if those would be accurate terms.

Is a plain 6* Ice Titan worth anything?

He's a pretty neat medal

Should I replace the hag with him?

Why are people sharing medals with stats that boost to the end of the turn when shared medals are at the end of the turn?
it doesn't carry over to the next turn, right?

If you mean illustrated Sora, Riku and Terra it's because the buff works on them and pushes their damage up even further.

If you mean normal buffs then stupid

Why don't you use both

It could be for High Score Challenge. They are sharing medals with good score bonus %.

I just tested it on terra, but there's poohs and piglets out there

Just wish more people shared medals with sleep skills

On my three wishes I have Aerith, cogsworth, s&p, s&p, and the last slot for a dark medal.

Is the ice titan even viable, even for the high score challenge?

So he's a hobo, then.

With the level cap increased, will we unlock more avatar boards?
you know, like how we used to get a free one every 7 levels or so

Lookin to boost my hp and cost after buying everything from each gender's boards

yes there are more avatar boards

Yes there are more avatar boards but you still need to buy the premium boards for cost.

That's cause after a certain level, avatar boards stop giving you cost nodes?

Is there a list of the new ones?
the help menu stops at lvl 250 (devious duke)

Also has anyone noticed story mode drops jews more often now?
I'm getting them every 5 quests instead of every 25 like before the update

you are a fucking idiot

Story jews was always every 5 medals. Its orichalcum that drops 1 every 25.

What is this?

Game freak sending a letter

Yeah you won't get to 180

Cocksworth is broke. I love him/her!

There needs to be more brave soldiers who make six star Minnies with Sleep.

>her

I just finished Kingdom hearts 1 with a final time of 15 hours and holy shit is the first game much much worse than any others in the series, the first 90% of the game is terrible, cryptic and boring, not to mention repetitive, the combat isn't too fun either, the end of the world is the only saving point of the game because of the design, music and you know, final boss battle.
And of course like every other game except kingdom hearts 2, the ending completely negates all the work you've done getting there and is basically a big middle finger to the player for dumping this much time into it, and now I feel empty again. Also, I didn't think sora could be a worse character than he was in the other games but boy was I wrong also, what is up the random puzzles in this game? Apart from the emblem puzzle at the end of hollow bastion, they where terrible as well. Going from kingdom hearts 2 to kingdom hearts 1 was a massive downstep, everything fun about 2 wasn't there. even the colosseum wasn't as fun, I'm genuinely impressed this series got as popular as it did with the first game being so terrible.

Also the gummi ships, nice concept and a decent amount of depth, but it felt yet again, forced and like literallly everything in this game, it's not worth it if you've played kingdom hearts 2, the story is pretty boring as well, I didn't feel emotionally invested in the characters, I didn't care kairi lost her soul, I didn't care about how riku went to the darkness for the sake of being an edgy teen then immediately regretted his decision. The later game smake you at least kind of care about the characters motives.
tl:dr Kingdom hearts 1 was a mistake.

Looks like a mix between that and Serperior.

Yo any bears still looking for a group, The party I'm in, Saiko, currently has 3 spots open.

Were currently top 4 so if your interested in our shared medals look there or this

docs.google.com/document/d/1UbkL1Fsg082BJlHt0-gSSfbpWyRHp3pFfrJoX1vqAMY/edit?usp=sharing

which contains info on some good medals not shared currently.

If your interested post ID and picture of your profile.

Who am I to assume the gender of a clock?

Wtf I hate KH1 now!!

You must have had a very deprived childhood if you've never seen Beauty & the Beast.

How do you have a KH Sora A with 32% guilt?

I've actually never seen any Disney movie since my family actively boycotts it. I was only born in 2002 btw.

All genders have rights too.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>KHI
>cryptic story
>boring gameplay
>middle finger ending
>not noticing these issues tenfold in KHII

Is this bait? The amount of passion you're brining to the table makes me think it's not bait.

If you're family boycotts disney why are you playing Kingdom Hearts?

Also Veeky Forums is an 18 or older website.

>not noticing these issues tenfold in KHII

Are you kidding? The gameplay is easily 1000x better in KH2.

What kind of downright retarded mindset would your family have to boycott Disney?

Because apperantly I can't read well, thanks for telling me that so I can fix it

I know. But /khg/ is my favorite place to go. A lot of my friends come here and my cousin's little bro posts here too!

Google "Disney Boycotts".

Yes, I imagine you would enjoy the simplicity of mashing X until you occasionally see triangle prompts. Also, the flashy lights and colors added to every attack certainly make a more enjoyable visual, to the extent that jangling keys can't match.

why am i ranked 8k at tier 10 round 17
usually this early in the month in i'm in 3k rank and gradually get bumped up toward the end

>mashing X

I see we've never played Critical Mode.

"kingdom hearts critical mode is really hard" - kingdom hearts general, 2016

>critical mode argument

This pops up everytime people bring up button mashing, but all it changes is damage/health variables. Enemy AI remains completely the same, so as long as you were playing in ways that didn't keep letting enemies hit you before, the only difference is you end up mashing X more.

>"kingdom hearts critical mode is really fun" - kingdom hearts general, 2016

ftfy

So what your saying is, if you don't mash X all the time, mashing X really works?

what he's saying is you're a fucking retard lmao

>playing in ways that didn't keep letting enemies hit you
>mashing X

Pick one.

Can you phrase that in a way where I can actually understand what it is you're asking me if I'm saying?

see You're the only fucking retard here. And quit pretending you're not him.

>He doesn't know how to check for samefag.

good one retard :^)

Regular Nobody
> x > x > x > triangle > x > x > x > triangle

Beserker Nobody
> lightning shortcut key > x > x > x > x > x

Jafar
> x > x > x > x > triangle > x > x > x

Lingering Will
> jump > x > jump > x > jump > x

Critical Mode
> (perform above x2)

>people still responding to the critical mode haters
I thought Veeky Forums was smarter than this.
Wow, I keep forgetting how downright retarded how hardcore followers of any religion are. If you adhere to any of those ideals kill yourself now.

>Beserker Nobody

They literally do something that prevents you from mashing X.

So how many of you fucks got an Aqua

I've pulled twice and no luck ;_;

I'm doing a third pull at midnight.

Party member was able to pull a Regular Terra

JP server?

I only had enough Jewels for one pull, no Aqua but I got Belle which is fine by me.

Who else has absolutely fucking awful luck with certain types of medals? For me, I have decent enough magic and speed medals, but I cannot ever pull any good power.

The method I posted literally bypasses that invincibility. Are you stupid?