[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csgobackpack.net
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DfCQZ
youtube.com/watch?v=i-gUV4UKWHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
twitter.com/stunna/status/772533095459356672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>go to Veeky Forums.org/vg/csgo
>Not Found

>D I G N I G G E R S

So I spent half a year watching anime to prepare myself for climbing my way to GE in MM. Are there any changea to the game that I should be aware of?

>new weapon sounds for most weapons.

>hitbox/netcode fuckup in last patch giving rise to the "csgo'd" meme -- hitboxes now are unusable causing many pros to complain and quit the game

>AK and M4 reduced recovery time to allow for more tap tap

>new skins & knives

>prime accounts now active: made things better for a while but still 25-30% cheaters/Aimware in most games

etc.

>yet another thread without the discord on the OP

test

Put the discord link and I'll include it in the next OP.

discord.gg/DfCQZ

Thanks.

post csgo memes

nth for our guy

>The magnum ghost

this guy fucks

what am i looking at

india's best 1.6 pros

>tfw no one to play with
>tfw no one to get carried by you
>tfw no one to carry you when your brain is fried from 6 hours of csgo

i just want some fucking comradery and im sick of shitheads pissing me off

post id cutie ^-^

im on na east servers

are there any souvenir skines with ibp stickers on them?

>banned from northerntwitch chat.
>not even a warning
i guess its okay for people to spam garbage and say racist remarks but not okay to talk about cumming inside marissa robertos vagina

no

yes katowice 2014 had its own foil stickers for souvenirs

check this out

double dubs?
t-t-trips?

PogChamp

stfu

I have a shitton of 5 cents skins, what to do?

give them to me

what the fr*ck man why would you say something like thag

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off rrrrr

please watch your language, thank you!

excuse me but who is that? and can you please tone down the swears, thanks!

dont tell me what to do motherFUCKER!!!!

tfw youll never watch marissa roberto get BLACKED

this fucking bitch

>tfw you will never fika her

I have played and followed CS since it ever was created and later released. That's over 10 years now.

CS has never been as big in terms of events, prize pools, and coverage as it is today.

But still I see the same fucking thing occurring again and again. Year after year, month after month, week after week, day after day, event after event, match after match.

Matches are rarely starting on time. Well then you can say: "Ehm, why are you so mad, it is only 5 minutes here and there, please calm your tits"

First of all, yes sometimes it is 5 minutes and other times it is delayed with hours. Secondly, try to do the math. If I wait 5 minutes longer for every match to begin over 500 matches it goes like this. 5 minutes * 500 times = 2500 minutes, And according to my little friend here, it is 41 hours and 40 minutes

That is being nice, that's only 5 minutes, rarely the wait time is that short. But from that example alone I am literally nearly waiting 2 fucking days of my life on matches to even begin. That in itself is ridiculous.

thats not me dude wtf
also rude

>finally hit supreme
took me long enough

HOLY BALONEY CSGOG

YOU JUST FOUND YOURSELF IN SOLO QUEUE AT DUST 2, AS A CT

IT IS PISTOL ROUND

SOME RUSSIAN GUY IS SAYING CYKA BLYAT OR SOME SHIT

>WHAT DO YOU BUY
>WHERE DO YOU GO
>FAVORITE ANIME

>kit + smoke
>smoke mid and rush b-low
>aku no hana

>still silver elite after 1000 ingame hours and 250 wins
help me lads

find friends who are good.

sure come over

/id/SupremeCrispy

im in the west lets play cent
post id

Post songs to deathmatch to

youtube.com/watch?v=i-gUV4UKWHA

it's 2016 and the majority of players/observers still think you can't cheat on LAN

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

>kevlar
>gamehelper
>jinrui was suitaishimashita

>WHAT DO YOU BUY
armor
>WHERE DO YOU GO
long
>FAVORITE ANIME
nichijou

>kit
>follow the russian guy
>cowboy bebop

>armor
>b close
>which ever one you want to watch c:

>Kevlar and Helmet
>lower tuns behind right corner
>Aku no Hana

>pistol round
>helmet

found the silver guy

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

buy aimware

BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

buy cheats

aimware itself is a meme though, you'll get vac banned

>you'll get vac banned
Do you really though? seems to be working fine for most people.

I use aimware and no vac on any account????

it's had several issues with detection in the past, just a few months ago they had a bunch of bans for aimware users

give me your opinions of these guns and why/how to use them

Galil/famas
czed
nova/auto shotty
ssg/aug

im trying to include more guns in my games but i dont know why id ever buy these guns

but I survived the past 8 vac waves??????

worthless/slightly better than worthless
use only if ur forcing and want nades

very powerful but needs finesse

great in only certain positions
xm is really good

useless

*surfs*

if you just want to rage in casual i'm sure it's fine but it's pretty low quality and insecure so why not just use something else

ok dude have fun with your high-minded xD

Famas is very good. Galil is not.

CZ requires a hell lot of training.

Nova is actually pretty good after you get the hang of it. The autoshotty is way too expensive, but if you can fancy yourself and get back most of the money, it's ok I guess.

>ssg

Are you talking about the scout? Because she's a beast.

If you're talking about the cod like gun on t side, it is way too expensive. Buy it when you know your team is going to rush somewhere, and stay behind covering them with the scope.

The aug is pretty good to hold mid on d2 on rounds where you know the enemy doesn't have an awp, to exemplify.

Problem with Aimware is they're too big for VAC not to be fairly close at their heels.

But they still do have a fairly active community so they can't be that bad. Most people use Aimware of throwaway accounts.

>Galil
it look rly cool on bhop vids and more bullets
>famas
it has the clicky thing when u right click like the glock and burst fire like the glock too and and you click their heads with it and they die
>czed
it sounds like a smg so u can scare ur enemies cuz theyll think u have a p90 so theyll hide and u prefire them with ur walls
>nova/auto shotty
when u kill someone u get 900 gold so if you ace against eco then ou have awp and u win game
>ssg
if u jump u can click their heads and they die x_x
>aug
akihabara accept looks kakkoii sugoii desu ^--^'

>im trying to include more guns in my games but i dont know why id ever buy these guns

why? AK/M4, awp, p250/tec9/fiveseven, default pistols, ump. Just use these.

>If you're talking about the cod like gun on t side, it is way too expensive. Buy it when you know your team is going to rush somewhere, and stay behind covering them with the scope.
if you ever see one of these on the ground as a CT, for the love of god take it. It's powerful as fuck for holding angles.

i also sometimes pick up the m4a1 as a T if im baiting my team and waiting for pushes.

>Galil/famas
galil is ok at close range and for spraying/holding big pushes because of the huge magazine

famas is really good for the price and you can buy it if you need dosh for nades
>czed
super good, just can't be used too aggressively
>nova/auto shotty
nova is fine for forcing on ct if you have a good spot, auto shotgun is ok as a smg/rifle replacement for antiecos etc.
>ssg/aug
i assume you meant sg/krieg not the ssg/scout but it's better than the ak technically, very accurate

aug sucks dick though, never a reason to buy it

our boys getting smashed by the favela monkies

is it time to worry?

how much time is it going to take before some hero runs into a lan and shoots all the brs in real life

>galil
no
>famas
better than m4
>cz
good for unexpected rushes but 5.7 is the best gun in the game
>nova
close corners with triggerbot
>ssg
better than all the rifles

try getting used to the ssg its godlike and it gets people salty cause its a cod gun

Any one else enjoy being toxic on the mic? I often queue solo and try to get people to pull off starts beyond "lol rush a site" or "lol A split"

I try to explain to people you need to spread out over the map so you don't get pinched, how to flank when you have people brushed back from entering a site, and the importance of mid control, and all they do is rush b on cache, die, then bitch at me for not getting a 4k ace, and complain that I was watching our back, when I was right and as soon as they realized it was a b push their mid guy circled through garage and ripped into us.

I wish I could get past SEM but my aim is so fucking terrible. I'm fine with playing silver but I at least want to play with halfway intelligent people.

they never really get more intelligent desu
least not until post-MGs

Kys.

u.u dont bully me please ;-;

>:3 get bullied boi

It's hard playing CS:GO having an IQ of 140

Always running into subhuman redditors not knowing how to play the game

>hues already cheating
reply if you are surprised

why is immortals trying to cheat

I go where the russian told me to go since I can understand them abit.
Monogatari Series

>subhuman redditors

lol

But yeah, I'll tell these kids they are being idiots when they buy fucking Bizons then they laugh at me when they get a 3k cause the other team lines up for them.

It also doesn't help that I need a good half hour to warm-up to be able to aim properly, and my friends always want yo jump right in. They also buy Novas and UMPs in late game. THEN refuse t buy me, then demand I buy the retarded 12 year old an AWP because I actually got frags and won rounds instead if dropping money on UMPs every round and going up against AWPs on outsode or long.

I say so much toxic shit on the Mic and in chat, I will disconnect and abandon after two rounds when I realize the players are shit. I write out elaborate sex fantasies about the mother of the other teams AWP player into public chat every tie I get picked by him because my team are pussies who only want to rush (great fucking combination) and cannot coordinate for shit even to do smokes for a long A dust 2 take for example. I cannot corner smoke AND smoke cross for example, I can only carry one fucking smoke. And I try to tell them this and instead they just shrug, rush b, and get raped in the tunnels, dick around taking potshots and all get take out by the mid ct player who literally walks up the stairs and one taps every one of these oblivious faggots.

I know I sound like a cancerous 17 year old but I'm turning 22 this week. That's the saddest part.

I'll bet it's hell.

What keeps,me,playing,CSGO instead of getting bored of it like,other shooters, is the intellectual satisfaction in it. But when you,play with people,who don't,even try to learn the strategies and conxepts, you're stuck theoryxrafting or discussing it with your friend who whines about the AWP being overpowered.

>subhuman
>redditors
Don't have to be redundant.

did everyone just give up and go home or something? great tournament

Playing CS GO is a way to enlarge my digital penis.
Yes.
I only do it for my ego.
Nothing else.

i fucking hate these filthy brs.
There is always controversy.

What happen

They were listening to casters to read c9 mid game (not using the noise canceling headset)

That's not very nice

i want a sausage AND a burrito for lunch

twitter.com/stunna/status/772533095459356672

lmao faggot brs get called out cheating and suddenly suck dick

wtf do they not know how to rotate c9 had no map control