champion.gg
lolskill.net
op.gg
counterplay.xyz
legends.gg

rumble

why would you re-engage?

uhhm, lolbabs?

You see, I am not a common spider. A common spider feasts on its' prey the second it gets caught on its' web. But I am different.

When my prey gets caught on my web, I never even let it know of its' predicament. I feed it. I caress it. I perfect it. I sacrifice parts of my self for my prey. I sacrifice my own comrades for it. The more parts of myself I give it, the prettier it becomes. The more treachery I commit for nurturing it, the healthier it looks.

And when this process is complete... When my prey has reached perfection... This is when I strike. This is when I FEAST on it.

And trust me, there is no better taste out there. The more I feed it, the easier it becomes to devour. The more I sacrifice for it, the tastier it is. The more ignorant it is of its' hopelessness, the greater the warmth inside my heart.

how do you go from this

why do people hate on league? what can i say against people who shit on it. I'm a pussy

to this

to this?

xth for you're fucking retarded and i'm starting to guess you're actually baiting really hard and i'm the retarded one to still believing somehow somewhere in turkey there's actually someone so retarded

How do you record and turn it into webm?

>arguing with people who dislike your choice in recreational activity

shiggy diggy don't do that

no, to this

>Krepo and literal who
Can this get any worse? Where is deficio????

>Caring this much about what other people say

Best girl.
Best lover.
Best wife.

was casting with the british chinese faggot yesterday, they always change casters in consequent series

Twisted Fate is dead and Taliyah killed him

>yoe flash wolves and ahq going to worlds AGAIN
what the fuck happened to j team

The community and perception that because many people play it the game is casual.

friendly reminder what gnar coulda been

TEN
E
N

BANS
A
N
S

WHEN?
H
E
N
?

Just be nice and say people enjoy different things. They'll feel like a dick if they start shitting on things you like when you're being non-confrontational, and if they don't care about being a dick and just want to shit on things you like they're not worth arguing with anyway.

A Cubone ripoff?

This means quickshit is going to cast the gf tomorrow. Kill me.

I just got this guy to use as a jungler

what i should expect?

pls respond

tell me about it, fucking quickshot is so annoying

i like krepo tho

tfw i'll never have the dream krepo + monte + deficio ;_;

1) Record screen in native resolution (or downscale for better performance), whatever framerate you wish to
in h264 using ffmpeg (potentially with nvencode or similarly to make encoding faster and less limited by cpu)
2) note down during the game any parts youfound interesting or review recording and note down start times and durations
3) using ffmpeg to convert the source file to vp8 (webm), seek to the timestamp of interest and convert
ffmpeg -i source.mkv -ss 12:55 -t 10 -c:v libvpx -b:v 1.1M -vf "scale=1100:-1" -an output.webm
>take source.mkv
>skip to 12:55
>for 10 seconds
>encode a vp8 (with libvpx) video with bitrate of 1.1M
>scaled down to 1100:whatever
>no audio
>to output.webm

yeahhh that is pretty much it

you could make like shortcut hotkeys to start and stop the recording but that is all an aside

windowse probably has some other program to record and convert

Are there enough people awake for a Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums? Would anyone even want to host it?

How do I convince myself that I'm going to lose a lot and that it's okay to lose? I haven't played in about two years and I thought about coming back but I have really extreme anxiety issues.

actually I usually put -ss before the source file so
ffmpeg -ss 12:55 -i source.mkv

because otherwise it will encode and discard for 12:55 and that takes a long while with vp8

seeking before is a fast (but slightly inaccurate) seek

obs and webm for retards

>It's another I have to lane against a faggot playing Yasuo episode
When can Riot remove this stupid fucking champion already

Nope.

Cheers love

Why are korean such subhuman scum if they're losing?

to be fair they're subhuman scum when they're winning too

Just bring some hard cc and yell your jungler there's free meat in your lane.

Except the jungler was a literal retard who fed him three kills.

play morgana or lissandra and make him want to kill himself

>korea in name
>must be korean!

khazix is probably also an unfortunately high waterfowl

Are you sure it was his fault alone or did you not do anything to help with the gank?

>it's another meripu webm

A better toplaner.
Also being tanky as fuck while being unable to die.
Crippling the enemy tank (AKA: Being useless in full damage enemy comps)
A lot of damage for such a tanky champ.
Slight homosexuality disease.

Pretty sure when I'm out of mana, ping that I'm out of mana, and the moron tunnel visions a fed Yasuo it's his fault.

considering the akali kept writing stuff in that moonrune language of his, I would say he IS some kind of asian

And why were you out of mana so early?

I don't know if that user asking about moth kits is in here still but I passed out sorry
pastebin.com/3TbpiiS3
I still can't find it on my computer lol wish I knew what happened to the file itself but there's the pastebin

Keep 'em coming. Post/rate/etc!

Trying to wave clear against infinite mobility and niggotry.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

What about you post the template, you little filth?

Can I get a quick rundown on how to play Vlad?

>30 cs ahead in jungle 11 minutes in

how? Grag has two kills but still, Reksai is ahead of GP now

And that right there is your problem. Learn to last hit under tower and force yasuo the long run back to his when your jungler comes for some windy booty.

Post art of your main/favorite character and the last song you listened to while playing them.
youtube.com/watch?v=n9VqqM0YqBU
>Gunned down, so you died on your knees
>And you rose from the ashes with fire and a scream

Daily reminder that you always should ban yasuo

E IS CHANNEL
DONT RELEASE IT TOO SOON

>post yfw
both discord dramas are retarded

Is there a bigger "win lane lose game" champion in the entire game?

q the bad guys when your bar is full, try to trade when possible because health is your resource. you can also push people out of lane by forcing them to spend mana.

you can charge e while in pool

build sv/zhonyas/rylais/protobelt in whatever order appropriate

if you don't mind me playing on a low level smurf I'm down

darius

PARRRLEY IS STILL ON COOLDOWN

what the fuck fnatic just had free dragon why didn't they take it

riot has shit taste, fountain coulda been so comfy

post that syndra pic pls

posted it in last thread but w/e

Darius still wins the games where he wins lane.

And shit even ones he loses lane

How do I engage for lethal? Do I ult first because people take increased damage? How do I charge e?

Sorry I know I sound like a retard I'm very new.

you don't really engage unless your team is there, you're a tanky dps with no hard cc

>feediven

how to learn to draw like this?

be talented

So I should play the lane passive and just farm?

dude why would pick something who requires you to use your brain hahaha just pick janna bro hahah and shield yourself to auto that thresh ahahah I don't mind if you get hook and murdered hahaha just pick janna bro it is fine

everyone has talent you just have to improve it

don't you mean with???????????

go to /ic/, read the sticky and stop watching anime

Post em

playing against fucking gnar is one of the most miserable experiences in the game

why design a champion with weaknesses when you can just make him blatantly perfect and better than everyone else?

why bother with the whole ranged/melee dichotomy when you can make a champion that can be both and is the best at both as well whenever he is interested in?

he needs to kite, splitpush or kill? well, now he's ranged and has the best kiting in the game
oh, it's a teamfight? now he's melee, he's the tankiest champion in the entire game and also has the best engage in the entire game

>that feel when you pick a carry jungler and then top picks yasuo and you get the blame

yeah love it when i'm catching shit for every little mistake while simultaneously doing better than them

>tfw no shaolin bodyguard braum

>only pentas i have are aram karthus and one for all as twister fate

3 is the best fuck

>tfw three years and still no penta

>want to play different roles because i get bored maining stuff
>queue up as the "fill" position
>get support 100% of the time
fuck this playerbase

> what is hard cc
> what is moving
> what is looking at his fucking rage bar

>almost every single queue that's autofill puts me in support
>this has happened 15+ times

surely someone else queueing is also set to autofill so I don't have to take the hit every game

>tfw no harambe braum
>the best fuck
or
>the best, fuck

>what is hard CC
Something he has in spades
>what is moving
Frozen mallet
>what is looking at his rage bar
Yeah, just assume you can't ever ever ever fight him whenever he's transformed, nor teamfight, and also don't forget to pink his teleport

>Gotten three pentas on MF that I know of
>Still can't play her mid lane anymore unless I can get a ban on zed/yasuo and even then I have to deal with stuff like LB/Syndra having point/click meganukes past level 9
just

no just you apparently