/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #569

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/1 - 9/21 - Order of the Lord (LoV Collab - Defend Order)
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcanum: The World Beyond
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War
9/30 - 10/8 - Scenario Event

8/31 - 9/4 - Legfest (New Characters Rate Up)
9/15 - 9/18 - Tokyo Game Show (Maybe Something Nice Will Happen)
8/18 - 9/5 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Three (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story Quests, 1.5x EXP/RP, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

Previous thread

Cutest potato.

>Kaeoss is Rank 162
Not even Ecit can touch him now.

potatos are shit

why is she so perfect lads

I have her but not a single other water character worth a shit.

Maybe one day.

Deport namedroppers.

Bully all potatoes

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

What did she mean by this?

>slut
>perfect

Gross.

Playable when?

This is worse than Agni

Allergic reaction to yogurt.

>nio has no place on wind
fucking scrub :^)

Who's better for light - Jeanne or Ferry?

You don't choose one, you have to get both

Ferry, Jeanne is replaced by Song later.

maybe if you didnt make a meme out of youreself you wouldnt get namedropped dont you think?

my jew gets out of control knowing my money wasn't spent on something that won't let me HL on the same level as others even with the grind required to get there.

jeannus

>fire is so shit they can't even beat a homo toilet faggot when they have an elemental advantage
Boy am I laughing.

ticket ferry

Is tier 4 fencer a good first tier 4 class to unlock? I only have the fencer dagger and ogre fist for class weapons

I'm pretty sure Chan didn't really do that he just forgot to black out his name.

Everyone else deserves it for being attention-seeking faggots trying to make themselves a meme.

>fucking 10 pull is 3000 yen
being poor is suffering

>says this while showing a rank 87 Firefag beating a Rank 134 Windfag

huh?

I missed it, what did he do?

>Is tier 4 fencer a good
HAHAHAHA

I'm not following

C H A N
H
A
N

yeah i know, i dont like to post that much since im dumb and forget to censor stuff

Ecit is 164

Read the guide, you need just one finished class weapon to unlock job quests and Tier IV, it doesn't matter which one. And both Ipetam and whatchamacallit are not that geat, at least make Nirvana so you can be a star healbot. Also, Chaos Ruler is probably the first T4 worse than its T3.

Posted a screenshot where he blacked out his name in the score board but not at the bottom where it shows you and the top two, if I remember right.

I could post my Zephy MVPs as dirt while against a horde of firefags and it still wouldn't mean shit.

If your only goal is to tryhard why even play this game? It requires an extremely high time/money investment to even get to the point where having top tier characters and min/maxed strats even matter. Go play something else.

I don't understand why anyone would play this jew grindfest if they didn't love the art/music/characters/etc.

I'll still probably unlock it for that portrait, gran's stare is truly worth unlocking even if it's shit

If I namedrop myself will I become famous like Chan too?

I wouldn't let the bullying get to you, everyone will just forget if you don't out yourself.

I mean, look at what happened with the people who left NFC and went to LG, they started months of shitposting and now no one knows them.

Dicks out for Chan

Why is this fight such a fucking joke compared to other HL summons? You literally just bring six and mash attack.

Go to bed, Chan.

im talking about stuff like >153841487
this retard later complains "why am i getting namedropped :/(/(////////((((((("

He blanked out his name though, what are you on about?

What does tryharding not require a time investment to you? Does liking the character ,music, and artstyle not count as a reason I'd like to invest money and time into this?

(You) is recruiting.
Come join Teasel's wild ride.

Yeah, I get you.

what are these icon in raids? are these leechers that leaves raids?

They're the amount of people in the raid that fucked your waifu.

It's the number of enemies in multi enemy raids.

requirements?

But that fight is a joke. It doesn't matter who said it, he's right. It's not fair that light has such an easy HL when us firefags have to deal with Flam=Glas or how dirtfags have to deal with Medusa.

Being more active than Toastee.
not very hard

And my goal isn't to tryhard, maybe that word was bad to interpret what I want. I just wanted to ticket a team that will let me stand alongside the big boys one day after I die from grinding.

I honestly need more guns for this shit, it was the first time being at the bottom of the raid

thanks bae

>153841905
>It's not fair
but it is, light and dark has the hardest magnas early game compared to the 4 baby elements, then they are able to get a break after hunting for those low% meme boxes

I'm rank 70

Is this from the artist of Djeeta Mary rape?
If not, sauce?

toastee has been rank 53 for 3 months

>153841998
First you post your screenshot of MVP then you post your loot. Why are you such a fucking attention whore. I know it's you Vanq. You're the only one who uses Vira yukata skin. I hope you get kicked from your guild and then die.

>dispel cheese and fog cheese are hard

too bad light /dark are now piss easy too with reown shop.

I was the one begging for someone to come and carry my ass though
And that's the host box

no clue snive this from some dude in steam

What about Fire, hard magna to solo and obnoxious HLs?

Oh no, /gbfg/. What do I pick

stop asking this retard

>it's another "only vanq plays dark" episode
Why are you all meme arrowing your quotes?

I don't think it's Vanq, the post is not perpetually angry enough.

You seem way more concerned about maximizing your potential late game build than about how much you like the characters or anything else about the game.

People say this all the time and it's fucking true, PICK. WITH. YOUR. DICK. You will enjoy this game way more and be more committed to it if you use characters you like over what some autists online tell you to use.

I'm just worried about you, that's a terrible attitude to have coming into this game. "Hey one day I'll be good" isn't going to motivate you nearly as well as using fun characters that you like. Especially since you can always get those late game characters at any time.

thats true, even as an "high lvl" player colo is still a pain in the ass, i almost feel bad for the dear firebros that choosed the right patth

but that's fire

they have a hard magna and the hardest HL by far

you literally have to level up another grid to MLB just to do Flam Glass HL if you play fire

Stop pretending to be me, shitpost about someone else.

V A N Q
A
N
Q

i wasnt pretending to be you, sorry if thats what you thought

don't pick with your dick if you pick fire

fire is literally playing in hard mode and has 1/4th the value of wind and is generally not even fun to play because of how slow it is

I'm rank 109 fire and I regret it every day

>You're the only one who uses Vira yukata skin.
I actually switched to Vira Yukata once EOPs started getting swimsuit Vira so I can be one of the few with her.

Funny how that guy doesn't even need to post to start a shitstorm. You just need to do something tangentially related to him. Honestly an impressive level of shitposting that guy has centered around him.

I really want to be Clarisse's boyfriendo! And then secretly cheat on her with my cute boyfriendo!

Boooooohoooooooooo

Kill yourself fking crybaby cunt, and never come back to this general EVER again, your presence just turns this thread into fking cancer

Attention-whoring avatarfags and namedroppers need to fking die

IS VANQ THE STRONGEST DARK LORD IN THE ANGLOSPHERE?

Hi user! I hope you manage to get everything you need done on your last day of magnafest!

>153842573
he did this shit for like 1 year, hes the only darkcuck that feels special enough to report everything he does here

No. Not even close.

I'm rank 108, Fire and picked with my dick, I'm pretty happy with it.

is the new summon sethlans any good?

What's the best ex for bishop?

Chan is the new hotness, it's time to put the old meme to rest.

It's that time again.
Wanna help me do some HL Olivia?

how's not being able to clear Flam and never winning a public MVP going for you

You may be right but still shut up

leechfriends, is it better to MVP or just tap odins in your experience?
10 red chests and just 10 odin animas feel like they're just shit.

In before Darchow spergs out
and
types
this
wasting
his
lunch
break

And when the general was just about to get better, we get a new fking kind of cancer. Sperging out about people not censoring their name. What does this general consist of? 10 year olds? Nobody is gonna fking hack your account because you didn't censor your name you fking autistc retards, literally stop being so autistic, it's not 2006 anymore where Veeky Forums is an underground website full of dangerous hackers. I fking bet you I could post my fking IPv4 here and nothing would happen.

Fking clowns, get over yourselves.

It's fine, I'm having fun instead.

And yet you continue to give him attention by namedropping him in your autistic fits of rage? You're fucking worse. No one else would look at a cookie cutter team and start screaming out someone's name because it matches their element.

At least half of all darkcucks run the Six/Djeanne/Vira. It's your irrational hatred of one person that leads you to see him around every corner.

What's (You) strike time schedule?

Tap Odins. The work:reward ratio isn't worth it.