Neptunia General #999 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2017/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEzXFuYN89k
youtube.com/watch?v=wN77Xdq2mkk
youtube.com/watch?v=wfeer7aqHWc
youtube.com/watch?v=kh8l9SDzRBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=uEzXFuYN89k

>SP limit edition

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

Is Neptune actually the best CPU?

Yes!

No, BH is

Vert deserves our love

Nepgear user please come back ;_;

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

NepuBuran

>contains uzume
Thank you based user I love you

>Come home
>See this
wat do?

Uzume is #999 OP (Technically sharing it with Neptune, but that's fine)! Here's my OP image if I had to create the thread.

You mean
youtube.com/watch?v=wN77Xdq2mkk

Kiss her of course

I call the police, this girl broke into my house.

I love Nepgear!

I don't love Nepgear!

Personally, I'm of the thought that there wasn't anything in V-II that directly contradicts mk2. We already know that mk2 changed the Goddess dynamic by adding the Candidates/handhelds and it implicitly stated that Neptune and gang is just a bunch in a long line. The Dreamcast arc doesn't change those factors, it built upon them.

The only big factor was the Uranus thing, which they solved pretty easily, even turned it into a plot point.

I want to see the candidates as adults. And Uni should be taller than Noire.

Me too.
Adult Ram would be awesome.

I'd rather see teenager ram

Gearnon! Please don't go away anymore

MY CUTE DARLING, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?
Uni would probably stay flat.

Here's more Uzume.

welcome back I guess, try to not post too much
NOT ENOUGH SPIRAL DREAMS, I NEED MORE DREAMS
what the hell?

I love Uzume!

I want to see Noire being crushed by the pressure of being in 2nd place to Planeptune despite all her hardwork and Neptune's lack of it, Vert being a close 3rd despite doing a fraction of the work and Blanc being content with her nation despite being equally as hands-off as the other two. Causing her to retreat into her otaku hobbies and becoming a HikkiNEET, forcing Uni to take her place.

Adult/Teen Uni would then have to juggle Goddess duties and trying to pull her sister out of her NEET cave.

That's actually pretty hot

Friendly reminder that spanking is canon.

There's nothing that directly contradicts Mk2, per se, but there's alot of stuff that pops up in VII that they clearly didn't have in mind when they did Mk2, which creates plenty of inconsistencies when the two are taken together as a whole.

The big one is of course Uranus the ancient forgotten goddess who is eighty years old, tops, but it's also pretty clear that they didn't really think about how goddesses or CPUs age or don't, as the case may be, so there are quite a few segments that implied that they grow up, particularly Rom and Ram. Then there's the big shares retcon where in Mk2 goddesses become lethargic/comatose when they run low on shares, but in V and VII going from plenty of shares to zero shares just prevents them from going into CPU mode, or in the case of V turns them into regular humans(though V is abit special due to dimensional shenanigans).

V doesn't really matter, since it uses a completely different system. Rei has been at 0% shares for decades and is still alive, for example. While the other games suggest that a goddess without share is almost human.

5pb has new fan art on pixiv.

Because V Rei was a human who used a CPU memory, the CPUs in Hyperdimension were always goddesses.

Yes, which is why V doesn't matter when we're talking about the Hypergoddesses.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

I'm talking about Neptune and Nepgear, who became a human instead of turning comatose when she dropped into the Ultradimension and got cut off from her shares. Obviously Ultradimension native goddesses don't count.

A shame they never expanded on Uranus. She's probably an awful old hag by now.

Praise Tari... P-Please...

It's also Tsunday.

Long time lurker
I know that some of you will dedicate the next thread for another character so can you please post pictures of IF for me now?

It's actually Monday

Tari is okay.

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to Tari tomorrow.

I agree with the whole ancient forgotten Goddess thing becoming silly when it's been scaled down to eighty years ago. The Shares mechanics have also been changed, egregiously so, but if one wants to reconcile the differences, it's not particularly hard to do so, although it is a little fanwanky.

Disregarding V's "turn into human" as more of a dimensional property than anything else (although Neptune doesn't experience life long enough there to confirm it), there's two cases in V-II where the Goddesses run on low to zero Shares.

One in the Zero Dimension, which may be made to accommodate such an event (a Hyperdimension Goddess did make it after all) and it's built solely out of Share Energy, so it keeps them alive as a side-effect.

The other is G Arc, where the majority of the people forgot their respective Goddesses. You can simply chart it to being just enough people for them to survive and transform, that and the reality change.

In fact, the one time we do see a zero Shares event in V-II, is in the endings, when Uzume's Share Crystal shatters. Without the energy to sustain her, she dies in one ending, but the people remembering her and worshipping her gives her enough Share Energy to revive her in the other.

All my praise and shares go to the beautiful Rei Ryghts. Praise Tari!

youtube.com/watch?v=wfeer7aqHWc

I love Neptune!

Uzume is fine too.

I want to spank Nitroplus.

Now they are pirates? Are they trying to ruin their own nations by pirating games?

She's dead, son.

I like this cake. I want to lick the frosting off of it, if you know what I mean.

Would you nep a Tiara?

Arigatou.

no

True, but then you can fanwank anything from anything, so...

Lets just agree that CH needs to stop changing their minds and settle on one model already.

I don't trust her.

In what order should I play these games?

Rebirth 1 > 2 > 3 > U > VII?

Yes

Only Nep is a pirate

1 2 3 VII

U and Noire when you feel like spinoff.

Rebirth 1, 3, VII

Absolutely.

1 > 2 > 3 > VII

Steer clear of the spinoffs unless you badly want to play them

I'll praise very long, and very hard.

>above PS4 resolution
>2 franchises together
>Tiara is a murderer
What game is this?

Noaaaaaugh, probably on peeshee

Reminder, that those guys were supporting Lady Purple Heart, all along, with all of their faith.

Obviously noires shitty game ya retard on the fucking PC

No arguments there. I really do want to see them build on V-II's stuff, mostly because I want to see more of N64-chan and PS-chan.

Suck on My Chaos Chode

What's with the unnecessary insults? I just asked a question. You called it shit yourself so don't be surprised that I haven't played all if it.

Lowee is always blessed with imoutos

>Sting's true thoughts about working on GekiNoire

>Blanc has a bookshelf right behind her bed
That's one way to get your face bonked in if those books ever fall off.

It's to read book while having sex. Same reason they have a screen over their bed in the hotel.

youtube.com/watch?v=kh8l9SDzRBg

>a loli
>talking shit to Noire
I'm not spankfag but Sting deserves a punishment for this. A long, hard one.

Big Nep is MADE for nepping.

Do you have evidence to back this claim?

I dunno man, I need to see her butt first.

Kinda true.

Tiara is the reason I can't play Fairy Fencer.

That, and my poor self-control. And my lust. And my desire to forget the fact that we're all going to die one day.

>Chaos Gear leaking white stuff.jpg

>THE TEETH TEAM

how do you get that costume

Looks more like Saturn or Zuikaku.

You should try Geki Noire first.

Would Nepgear enjoy being nepped?