/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Starting in early September, ESL has teamed up with Nintendo to bring Splatoon tournaments throughout Europe for 6 months! Stay tuned for more details. mynintendonews.com/2016/08/17/europe-nintendo-and-esl-join-to-bring-online-tournaments-to-splatoon-fans/
- As of the newest update, you will now receive 1000 bonus points for winning a Turf War match, up from 300! In addition, after 30 wins, Judd will give you a Super Sea Snail if you talk to him!
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

one more time www.strawpoll.me/11134512/
currently it's in favor of drawing

just let /ink/ die, discord is the clear winner and /nintyg/ needs its meal

I want to know why joining /nintyg/ is even a bad thing.
Think about it, from now on there will be no more news to put into this OP. Everything there has been there for a month. There's honestly nothing more we can do here.

agreed, /ink/ is finished, and with /nintyg/ we won't have to put up with the waifufags, we can get them to link the discord where the real splatoon players are.

we don't need /ink/ anymore

i don't think i've ever actually battled with a refurbished mini
are they really that unpopular?

join the discord, we actually play the game so we can tell you exactly what you need to know

I've seen one or two. I think people look at them and assume they'll be shit.

The discord is shit. /nintyg/ can be a new haven that will remain bumped.

how does it compare to the splattershot? i can't really imagine why burst bomb rush would help it

/nintyg/ is shit though.
It has better mobility. That's about it.

dual squelcher a shit

is pp splatzones gone yet

yes
now enjoy pp turf war

Daily reminder that Marie is canonically best girl

You don't need a Splatfest for that to be true.

>camp rm
hello where are the squads

I'd be up for a squad.

I could join, though I haven't played in a very long time. ID?

Refurbished Mini is a lot better at turfing and a lot worse at splatting than Splattershot, and that makes it... Not very good to say the least. The only reason Zink Mini is good is because its kit makes it work, Refurb is pretty much the closest thing to burst bomb main with sprinkler sub.
However, it's still better than regular Mini with Tentatek's kit. That one just doesn't work at all, white one at least can burst bomb someone to death.

I'd be down

Dual is like zap 85 but not as shit. Custom dual is like stock sploosh that makes sense.
96 a shit tho. Stock 96 is a shit dual, 96 deku is a shit cherry nozzle.

why was the .96 so popular anyway
was it kraken? i haven't seen many lately

2 shot kill from a scary distance. The regular 96 is still common in TW.

I'd assume the 96 is still one of the top ten most popular weapons.

are we squadding or what?

I'll host in two minutes, lucidium.

Sending a friend request

Added.

Twin squad's up for now, let me know if anyone else wants to join.

Sent. But I'll wait until there's enough for a quad. Tris aren't fun.

Gotcha.

Good break at the end there.

I'll be back in a minute

I looked away. Was that a dunk or not?

Yeah, team wipe and a dunk.

Uh, whoops.

Anyone else want to join for the last hour of RM?

Based seeker

>triple kill with a killer wail

Where's the squid pacha when I need it.

gotchu family

Damn what a win.

Glorious seeker kill on landing there too.

callie is soft i love her so do you

Getting chased down by two krakens and a roller when I grabbed the RM

Perfect.

3/4 squad
join tia, ela, or my pants
pls

*unzips*

fullll

Sorry, doesn't look like we'll get a fourth here, if you're still around. Maybe join

Reminder that Marie is best girl

Huh, I never noticed the box up on to the middle containers just outside spawn of pm before. Is that new?

I think it's always been there, for RM at least

Guess I'm just blind.

I know I don't use it much myself

sure is fun playing splatoon while having a fever

it's not...

ggs, can't believe we lost that last one.

GGs

I think we could have won if at the end the person who had the RM on our tem reset it instead of trying to push it out

Isn't that all just on brand unlocks?

yarp

Yep, and barely even good for dynamo

maybe he was wearing some more impressive gear when he made that post

I want to die

Go for it.

We're all gonna. Might as well squad while we can.

maybe someday...

It keeps happening.

pls mone kueen cash

Thanks for the support guys, I have some rope and a broken bottle with me. See ya later /ink/

that image is so big it crashed my computer. considering the simplicity of it, it's probably better to do that on a smaller canvas
it's very cute though so i'm not mad

>8598x6047
Why

still in favor of drawing by a 3 point lead
i think we should go with that then, if we can actually sort that out

get some more ram boy

I didn't realize it was that big, shit.
That's the default setting for the fucking picture.

>play for the first time since the final splatfest ended
>very first game I play is half snipers on each team
>also a japanese .96 on the opposing team, ensuring I die every time I come out because japanese latency makes them invincible
Now I remember why I stopped playing in the first place. Most people want to play nothing but snipers, and the latency bullshit from the game being 90% jap population makes even the games without any snipers completely unbearable.

If they make another game and it doesn't have a regional matchmaking option then I may have to pass, because I don't know if I can go through this shit again, even with how much I've enjoyed this game.

Also
>ink mines still hot garbage
Fucking why? All I want is for mines to get a decently faster detonation speed so that it doesn't take an oblivious or completely distracted target to get a splat with. Is it like Smash where content is officially no longer being added but we can still get balance patches, or are we completey cut off now?

i'd suggest playing a few games in different lobbies until you find one with minimal chargers. takes a while, but it's pretty comfy when you find one
i'm not sure if you're talking about ranked or turf though. what rank are your opponents if you're talking about tw?

Playing ranked, I'm in S. It's never comfy for me in S, especially when there's e-liters around(there's almost always e-liters around).

ah, i can see why you're stressed then
i'd suggest playing tw for a bit with a completely different weapon/set of gear. there's no real consequence for losing and generally i find there's less chargers, even when playing with S/S+ people

fuck off

>playing Ranked
I'm glad I'm S+ and never have to touch solo Ranked again. Also, apparently the game will still be receiving balance patches.

>still playing solo
this is your own fault friendo

52 Gal buff when

No offense, but your art is kind of bad. Maybe if you put in some practice you can be as good as BASED ROBYSNAKE

But I like shit, how can I get better at doing shit?

Do not talk shit about based ROBYSNAKE like that. You will never be as rich as him or as handsome as him or as successful as him, or as charming or as lucky as him, or as skilled and talented and good at anal as him.

I want Marie to tease my small penis before kissing me until I cum pathetically

I like it when there's a discussion about Robysnake, the person who hasn't changed their profile since Christmas.

>changing your profile

Why are there no bomb range up brand? I want to run comeback, ink resistance and haunt at once, but disruptors without bomb range are shit so something has to go for me to not spend millions at Spyke's.
Also, why are there still no dedicated Spyke button on gamepad, like with other shops and Octo Valley? I bet he's the most popular and profitable of them all.

kill yourself

Marie best squid

cute sweater

also very nice bottom
i bet she demands callie to spank it

never ever.

I came here for maries. I can't believe it took this long for someone to post her

I would marie those maries

this is why no one likes you /ink/