pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's safe to assume the worm does not sit in one spot its entire life and does in the game for the sake of gameplay or budget restrictions
pretty retarded argument tbqhfam

In for autism

and poise

Mendicant's Staff. Any good?

What if Pricsilla is an invader in the DLC?

W-why did I kill Priscilla
She was so nice ;_;

>while pyromancies and miracles get stronger and stronger, to this day hardly any sorcery can top what Seath created

>tfw you will never get fanmail again
Why does Steam make it so hard?

>no sli support because japan literally does not know what a computer is

shit is fucking gay, i want to play in 4k

this so much
dried finger runs are the most fun I've ever had in vidya

>wasting a DLC on the painted world

Why? There are so many other cool places we could visit.

>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>brown and grey
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one LOCKED BEHIND THE FINAL BOSS
>awful covenants
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for quirky weapons. In the end less weapon variety than BB
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>40/40 is all that matters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
lmfao

Beware, friend.
You may be visited by one of us, the protectors, soon

Are you retarded? The bug pellets literally state the thing was driven underground by carthus.

Like a time warp that sends you into the past where you fight all 4 of Gwyn's knights in one go, before facing a non-jerky version of Gwyn at his peak in Anor Londo's courtyard?

The Deep.

Londor.

Astora and the Evil Eye.

Wherever angels come from.

>ds1
probably not
first off, she's a blatant liar. and an abomination. but a cute abomination

yo waddup

She told a few white lies.
They are peaceful, with other abominations.

no? just go to recent players and bam

>he wants to fight Gwyn A THIRD FUCKING TIME
Jesus fucking christ

Steam kiddies have very thin skin

is the second on the pike or AGS charge? if it's pike, try ags. the way the hammer doesn't touch the floor is triggering

Reminder: you were literally supposed to fight the old lords again, but they scrapped it along with the final act of the game.

My god, I have this guy on my steam, I gave him something on DaS2. Can't believe he's such a whiny faggot.

Well it would be different than beef jerky in 1 or how he was at the end of 3.
Him at his peak would be like the nameless king only even more badass.

SoC was Gwyn in his peak. What are you talking about?

Cause fromsoft caters to all those degenerate furfags now

I like how revisionist history now say ALL of DS1 post-lord vessel was bad when only Izalith was.

Archives was amazing, TotG was good.

If you didn't like these places because they are "linear", "dead ends" you should refund DS3 immediately you hypocritical fucks.

In principle, a magical artificial world contained within a painting, in which there is no flame and everything is blanketed in frigid cold, which is used as a prison by the gods to contain its most dangerous heretics, deicidal rebels with godkilling occult powers, and a rogue anti-hero goddess of justice is pretty much the coolest concept in the souls series. There's not a single place that would be more interesting as a dlc locale, especially considering DaS3 takes place in a timeline so far advanced from that age of the gods that their authority has been usurped by a cocky pontiff and their prison has been, presumably, long forgotten by all except for a blob of prophetic, all-consuming goop.

Was it really? I mean, it was easier than when he looked like smoked beef. I didn't even need to blast him with pyromancy 4 times or parry to kill him.

>at his peak
>lighting strong enough to fuck up dragon's scales can hardly hurt an unkindled

SoC is a weak imperfect copy of what he could do. Even NK's lighting is stronger

>Fighting a reluctant boss
>Do a gesture
>They react with one of their own
>Sit down/lay down/etc
>They sit down with you
Things that can never be

What's his name again?

Soul of Cinder was just a footprint of everyone who touched the First Flame. Their souls burnt to cinders in it, and the Soul of Cinder is the power that still remains in the ashes. You're telling him that the Grand Cathederal he wants to see is the pile of ash he just walked past.

Katastropher

>NioH demon
>fighting that guy who bows whenever he kills you
>decide to try bowing before one fight
>he just attacks me anyway

Not shilling, just noticing a thing not even the ones copying Souls thought of

Should co-op not be allowed untill you beat the game for the first time on your own?

Full power Gwyn would probably be unparryable, have 1hko sunlight spears, and probably be MUCH more agile and relentless.

SoC uses the power of the First Flame which has almost completely faded, I'm pretty sure Gwyn was much stronger than that. SoC Gwyn is pathetically weak.

nioh actually has enemies reacting on your gestures though
mimics/blockheads

>archives is amazing
>it's full of shitty hollows and the boss is extremely easy if you have anything highly resistant to curse

Yeah, sure is a great place.

Kalameety Jane

They do, I just noticed that particular boss didn't, which was particulary odd to me given how you don't even kill him

>babbies ragequit
>playerbase dies even faster
no, that's a fucking retarded idea

Sounds like half the areas in DS3 tbqh

Red-eye Black Dragon

Those areas were fucking awful. It wasn't the linearity or the fact that they were dead-ends, it was the fact that their level design was rushed, simplistic garbage and enemy placements were lazy and thoughtless. The whole thing was a mindless forward march and some sort of half-baked enviro-gimmick substituting actual content.

TotG is okay the first time you go through it, until you realize that most of the enemies past the first fogwall literally do not have any aggro scripted and only react if you attack them or walk into their models.

Similarly, archives is a boring slog through glorified tutorial enemies with bloated stats and a zone far too small to pull of its concept. It's absolutely tedious to move through and transitions into yet another bland pointless space full of recycled enemies that ends up in the Crystal Caves, a literally pointless boss runback trek with a stupid gimmick that takes about 5 seconds to figure out and is then never anything more than a falling hazard if you're not paying attention.

The game's quality takes an enormous nosedive after anor londo and only the dlc area salvages that. The entire rest of post-lordvessel DaS1 is sub DaS2-tier in level design, literally the worst collection of content in the entire series.

>ToTG
>Skeleton dogs and a straight line to an underwhelming boss
catacombs were better

Half of DaS3 is shit, and it copied DaS1, and half of it is also shit. Coincidence?

Karameleet

Catacombs didn't pit you against skeleten dags that 1shot you on narrow walkways.

stupid frogposter
god i wish sage would take away the (You) notification

DS1 up to lord vessel is longer than DS3.

But Catacombs isn't supposed to be an area post Lordvessel :^)
Catacombs is the only good design after O&S, and ToTG had a great idea completely black places but the execution was terrible.

Maybe if you speed run everywhere.

Township is okay, nothing special but okay

Catacombs is completely shit. Even the lighting is full-bright despite being in an underground area. Wolnir is worse than Nito

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH... Fresh Meat!"

Any other memorable boss quotes?

I really liked "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", recurring theme both across games and across fights within them

This is objectively wrong.

Even people who have never played souls games before report 20-30 hours max time. DS1 usually reached 50-70 hours for first time playthrough.

in das1 user
wolnir is just below equal to nito they're both really trivial

>hven't pvp'd in like a month
>go to sully bonfire
>last 7 duels were dual wielders or quickstep spammers

no fun allowed

"SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE"

a few

Yeah, these
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE

that is bs lmao

"I'm beautiful aren't I?"
"This is all for you"

My first playthrough was 21 hours for 1.

Pretty much this. Except that I would say that the Archives were at least nice for invasions.

"You've come to the wrong neighborhood.... MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

yeah

"So, you human finally came to steal my power?" - Nito

"CURSE YOU!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!"

>WELCOME, BRINGER OF MEAT
>GIVE YOURSELF TO QUELAAG'S FLAME
would you, /dsg/?

No.
I like that there's more people playing and to co-op with.

>Cause fromsoft caters to all those degenerate furfags now
The 6th Archstone was supposed to have furries.

only if her non-retarded sister wouldn't mind

who cares about Quelana's opinion, lol

>ENB

Oh shit isnt he supposed to start up his strim soon?

people with taste

>Lothric's """""""""""holy"""""""""" sword
>sword scales with dex and faith
>weapon art scales with STRENGTH AND DEX
fucking WHY
it makes sense for twin princes greatsword since you need decent dex and str to wield it
it could've been the one dex/faith boss weapon

who the pig shield guy?

Even Ornstein's spear wasn't a dex/fth weapon as it should be for 3 games

>patch adds Faith scaling to it finally
>E-scaling

Bravo From.

>Twin Princes Greatsword
>it's not a twin princes

>pickaxe
>it doesn't pick axes

I just want to see the Lifedrain animation on a Drakeblood knight. Not fight an edgy weeaboo knight shithead.

i want to lay with quelana in the mud, make clay houses and bake them with pyromancy

If I want to play Simon Says, I'd rather do it with NPCs than bosses.

I'd kinda like though if bosses would react to how well you were doing in a fight and for example if a boss had special attacks that would drain your health and give the health to him, if you didn't get hit by those attacks even once before he hits half health he does a small gesture to notify that.

Kind of like Sir Alonne does a seppuku animation if you defeat him without taking any damage, but mid-fight.

I would've also been cool to get a tiny nod from Nameless if you fought him while being in Heirs of the Sun or the Abyss Watchers only doing the Legion etiquette if you're a Watchdog.

You can't send people messages though. They have to be on your friends list and almost nobody cares enough to invite someone just to send them hatemail.

I can understand if Steam wanted to have messages from randoms turned off by default, but at least give us the OPTION to turn it on if we want to.

The best thing you can get now is messages on your profile page or invites to Steam Groups that are named purely for hatemail purposes.

>First mimic I killed

THIS LUCK

>abandons her family like a coward
>refuses to visit them even though they're suffering
>refuses to teach the world flame sorcery, letting it die out
>pretends that pyromancy is an adequate substitute (it isn't)
>refuses to take pupils and hoards her knowledge selfishly
>taunts and belittles you whenever she talks to you (what a bitch)
>callously rejects you after you agree to assassinate her mother for her (because she's too weak to do it on her own)
why do people like her, again?

Post your fasion, then have people rate your fashion while I steal your outfits.

Also rate mine maybe

Gomie, my sign will be at the chapel, alright?

Is ds3 pvp any good by now or did dark souls pvp die after 2?

Also how active is it?

Why do you still play dks3?

It's a curse

Because hosts still think they can go through the game embered and I must mildly inconvenience them wherever possible.