/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Cliffracer Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss_DFC2CSpQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78417/?
pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD
youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waifus, lore and harmony!

Waifus and stuff!

Threadly reminder to use merge plugins.

>That feel when you successfully merge 55 plugins with absolutely zero repercussion.

Oh man merge plugins is amazing. Time to peruse the website for new mods.

Valenwood? Man, your family sounds really great. I've never been, but I've heard that place is really neat. I'm from High Rock myself, but Jehaana is so close to Skyrim that it might as well be Skyrim.
And this place isn't so bad, really. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were a Nord with such nice hair like that.

Reminder that there is only one way to deal with nord dogs and talos heretics

What race is the most unappreciated in your guy's opinion?

Yes, loving them and having their babies.

Is beyond reach any good?

That seems mean

It's all a matter of opinion, but id say yes.

Well I actually spent most of my life in the city of Wayrest. My mother is from a noble family who lives there, and my father married in. I've never been to Valenwood myself, but one of my brothers has. He takes after father in uh... in a lot of ways.

Breton. No one loves Bretons.

It is a well-wanted mercy, that I grant. No bones to befoul the earth, no flesh to stink the skies, only ashes for their brothers.

THE FUTURE OF SKYYYYYYRIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM

THE FUTURE OF TAAMRIIIIEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

I wonder why that is, or are they the jews of skyrim?

Yeah but I don't think their brothers want ashes. That's pretty rude.

Yes - and that is to treat them like any other citizen of the Empire.
Thalmor, on the other hand has two ways of dealing with.
It's either their complete and utter capitulation, or a blade drawn across their necks.
Titus Mede is not my superior, he's a Thalmor puppet and probably an altmer cocksleeve as well.
Adamus and Evia, not Adamus and Stevius. Praise Akatosh.

You sound angry, maybe you need to find some friends. It is nice of you to return the ashes of fallen soldiers to said persons brother though. Do you put em in those fancy little vases, or just those tasteless black boxes?

I've heard Wayrest is really nice! I've never been but one of these days, you know?
Honestly, this family of yours sounds really nice. I kinda want to meet them! Maybe I'd have to get spruced up for it a little, but it wouldn't be too hard, right?

Wayrest is a pile of rubble. They got dindu'd hard by dindu pirates.

wew, what ENB?

Anyone knows when the creator of SkySight will finish the BetterMales compatible textures? I love their work, heard they browse here.

Rampage

I gotta try that then

You're no better than the Stormcloaks, citizen.

Im on /tesg/'s website looking at the ENB list. It doesn't seem to really detail which is superior and which is the most demanding. Let us assume my computer is limitless and I am all mighty NEETman defender of the virginity. Which ENB would you recommend to give me the most graphic fidelity to keep my indoors my whole life.

By Ysmir!

You will pay for your treachery

hhhrrmmm... I dunno if you'd want to do that... uh I m-m-mean its not like there are any problems with them not at all but uhhh... well... not to be rude but uuhhh... you're lower-class, right? If you walked into a nobleman's home in Daggerfall, the gossip would have reached the outer wall before you left the manor. I mean honestly, the only reason I can converse with you right now is because these Nords wouldn't know a proper socialite if he hit them in the face, and thus my social standing won't take any hits. Divines forbid a member of a rival family saw me slumming it like this...

Haha I never mentioned anything about Wayrest and totally didn't forget that little tidbit. Yessir. I actually meant Daggerfall the entire time. Mhm. I am on top of the lore, yes indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss_DFC2CSpQ

Sin City ENB

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78417/?

Stakado Cinemascope

It's pure kino, very demanding though, SLI/Crossfire required just to run it at 30fps

Snapdragon or Kountervibe ultra are probably the most resource intensive.

That by no means ensures the visuals will be what you desire though.

Opethfeldt ENB

VIGILANT
Yay or Nay?

Such conflicting ideas.
Saving for my Bloodlust warrior run

I have to go with nay because the translation is so rough and it bothered me, a lot.

But I'm also a professional translator, so my tolerance for sloppy work is a lot less than your average person.

If you can get pass that, it's fun.

It's a bad and edgy mod.
:^)

Opeth and Stakado are both old and performance friendly. They're rusing you.

Do you mean the SoS compatible ones? Pretty sure it basically uses Better Males, at least the feat from it.

See how the weak Empire cannot even rule its own citizens. A poor master with a wild dog that bites the owner's hand. The Thalmor must bring both to heel if there is to be peace.

There is no treachery in fire.

yes
if you say otherwise youre a troll and are baiting
dark souls is the citizen kane of gaming btw

Yeah, those textures. I'm looking for a better texture pack that keeps the vanilla look on males.

It's not bad. There's some dodgy voice acting in a few places though.

>tfw didn't like citizen kane
>tfw my tastes are shit anyway so I don't care

Just try em all out without affecting any other part of your game, make separate profile for each ENB and its unique esp and ini requirements/load order, and use ENB Manager to manage them all neatly, thats what I'm doing.

Most of these run poorly so I won't be using them, but a few are actually decent on my rig

>heard they browse here.

You heard wrong. Eiries made a diffuse patch though. Make sure you have SoS installed correct, then install the patch

pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD

Sheesh, alright. No need to spill the entire shaker into the wound. But, I understand. I wouldn't want to damage your reputation.
So then you're a noble, right? Does your family already have someone in mind for you to get married with?

I'd take you more seriously if your armor didn't look it was made out of craft copper.

Sorry about your uh... feelings... and stuff... but that's just how things are. A-and no um, no marriages yet. I'm sure they are setting my sister up for something, though. They usually are.

Obligatory not him
I installed sos and that patch but it made the dick have like a square block over where it attaches to the body
I don't use lewd mods but it's annoying when I take off an enemy's armor and see that
Maybe I did something wrong

Bigtime yay

what is this Vigilant?

yeah maybe, install the vectorplexus addon

Will this work with Better Males?

No.

Yay.

If you don't do it, I'll come after you while you sleep.

guess

POST YER LAST SCREENSHOT

kek

My feelings? Cut that out, stop being damn adorable.
Hopefully they get you someone really pretty, though. Did you ever go out with anyone back in Daggerfall?

take your cringey roleplaying to a private chat pls

this desu

Mod about molag bal doing molag bal stuff.

>but sure please use this thread as a blog, and post about your private life! avatarfags are welcomed anyday but not roleplayers, who actually get into their characters instead of just using them as avatars

Which looks better?

One has ENB Water setting enabled, the other has it off.

Guess which

There's roleplaying, then theres cringe, this is the latter

Both of those things are intolerable. This should be nobody's personal blog.

S-stop it I'm not adorable! I'm sophisticated ok. A-and I didn't have time for that sort of stuff.

if enough people are bothered by it I can stop, I was just having some fun, wasn't aware people got so annoyed by it. My mistake.

>3 days after that dumb reply of mine
Uh, thanks user.

If you want this general to die just leave and never come back. Boom, it's dead for you. Was that so hard?

Darkend
It good or not good?

Also i haven't tried VIGILANT yet but do you have to join the vigilants of stendarr?

I don't think you know what is role playing.

Well I don't see anyone complaining when it is the latter.
You know it is more acceptable and more common to talk about your personal life and what you are doing than role play which is what TES wants you to do, therefore completely on point of TES topic.

I just downloaded it again because I never realized it got a big update in July. It's pretty cool.

You do not have to be a member of anything to start VIGILANT

>This should be nobody's and anybody's personal blog
As long as the majority is okay with it anything goes.

Alright, modded my game abit, how's does my bitch look? Should I get any other mods to make her better?

What are we having tonight?

Darkened is fun, the Island is very beautiful. The only downside to Darkened is its lack of enemies. Most of the time you'll be fighting skeletons before the real fun starts.

You don't need to join the vanilla Vigilant. You'll join a modded in version of Vigilant though.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM

I disagree! Your charming complexion is the essence of that very word, my friend. I'd embrace it at this point.

and I don't mind taking it to a private chat or stopping if people are that annoyed by it

No, it is against the rules.
There are specific boards to talk about your life.

>453x362

If you aren't already a Vigilant of Stendarr, you're doing it wrong.

You don't associate yourself with those filthy unnatural daedra scum do you user?

what is this? An image for ants?

I didn't know Skyrim ran on the N64 user.

Looks like a PS1 game, am I being memed on?

Stopping would probably be good. I don't want cause any problems.

Please don't stop unless YOU don't want to, not what your peers want.
These are fun to read, and more importantly are on topic and are abide by the rules.

Sorry, used Snippet to take the screenshot

Works fine on my end

Well shit
>unnatural
Your unnatural to them too fucboi

Use fucking steam or something, jesus.

Well I mean technically yeah but if a significant portion of the people in the thread are against it then the whole general tends devolve into arguments and shitposting, which ruins the thread for everyone. Just ain't worth it.

post casual

I'd rather slight blockiness if it means it runs like butter, graphical improvement would be nice, but not something I'm dying over.

It is a little weird and slightly unnerving to be honest. Then again I never really RP in character.

What ENB?

Damn that looks nice, I'm too lazy to set up DynDLOD though and I'd probably get 10 fps looking like that anyways

Yeah that's fine. There's been enough nonsense to the threads for the oldfriends as of late. If they aren't at all into it, then they needn't see anymore at the very least.