Does Porsche even make a street legal V8 car faster than this?

Does Porsche even make a street legal V8 car faster than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-geneva-motor-show/radical-unleashes-its-fastest-road-car-yet-geneva-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, of course not.

I didn't think so, Porsche truly is shit at making street cars. They should stick to racing.

ahahahaha

god damn rekt op

Easy mode

Daily reminder this is the benchracer who drives a 2004 eclipse.

>faster
Where's the lap times? Is it street legal?

no because a radical is powered by a bike engine. which gives it insane acceleration but limited top speed

It's actually just a Ford EcoBoost engine. It's also the fastest car they've ever built.

the radical is literally a track car which is "technically" road legal.

a few minor adjustments and porsche could make the 919 road legal and destroy it's asshole.

literally the only reason the 919 is not road legal is because muh pedestrian safety

op thinks he's trolling us all, but he's just a dumb fuck making himself look like an idiot. Go learn the definition of trolling, it's not getting a response like you think it is.

isen't this the same guy who confused a supercharger with a turbocharger in the last thread?

he posts exactly the same.

>getting this assdamaged that porsche doesn't make a faster road legal car
kek

Actually, you lying fuck, let's look at it's lap times.

nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

You are claiming that it's good because it's awesome ford ecoboost engine beats v8's right?

>So why is there no official lap time for it?
>Why is the v8 non ford version the only one with a better time
>Why does it only have a .1 second better time, despite the 918 weighing 700kg more and being far more luxury orientated than a LITERAL TRACK CAR only designed for going fast

That's right, Porsche's luxury filled supercar keeps up with a le mans prototype and you're saying that's bad?

Your ford engine does not even qualify on the lap times.
Ford refuses to run the green hell if i remember correctly.

Can you even afford a porsche?

god damnit Alphonse you fucking cunt hair. Can't you go shit up some other board for a while?

The SR8 LM is faster than the 918, the RXC Turbo is even faster than that. Thus, The RXC Turbo is faster than the 918.

LOL

1. Radical SR8LM
6:48.00 Watch Onboard ’09
2. Radical SR8
6:56.08 Watch Onboard ’05
3. Porsche 918 Spyder
6:57.00 Watch Onboard ’13

LOL LOL LOL
NOTHING BUT V8'S IN THE TOP LAPS
Where's your comeback now?
Until it actually gets a time, you cannot claim it's faster.

What we do know is v8's dominate the top lap times on the greatest track in the world.
Not hating on turbo cars either, i'm really not bias either way but OP is a fucking moron.

Yup, its called the 956

haha nice try, no lap then that claim is bullshit.

if you can produce an actual lap time, i'll take your side.

>Claims it's faster
>Cannot produce an actual lap time

Fuck off.

Even the 918 is faster at this point. He's trying to compare a le mans prototype car that weighs 900kg AND STILL CANNOT PRESENT A TIME TO BEAT IT

The RXC Turbo 500R is faster than the SR8 LM according to Radical's engineering team. Thus it's faster than the 918.

autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-geneva-motor-show/radical-unleashes-its-fastest-road-car-yet-geneva-show
>literal damage control
>excuses
Stay mad.

According to radical's team?

Sorry we don't take the word of people with an agenda, where is your actual fucking lap time?

I'll happily admit the other 2 radicals are faster, since they have lap times.

No lap, does not count.

You are the one in damage control now, as you cannot produce a lap time.

Radical's engineering team>shitposter on Veeky Forums

stay mad, cuck
>NO! IT DOESN'T COUNT!
BTFO!!!

>can't beat a scrap aluminum shitpile from the 80's made by drunk nazis

Well, I rest easy knowing the RXC is still faster than the 918.

So porsche does make a faster street legal car? Alright im glad we've agreed

They don't though, it's replaced with a 3.3L turbo V6 making less power.

1. Radical SR8LM
6:48.00 Watch Onboard ’09
2. Radical SR8
6:56.08 Watch Onboard ’05

Porsche 956 - 6:11

Uhhhhhhhh?

BTFO! How will Porsche recover?

Nice job posting the ILLEGAL V8 version. The stock 956 isn't street legal. Unless you have lap times of the 3.3L V6, it's still slower.

I feel like people put TONS of emphasis on a car being a miniscule amount faster than another car, when a change of slightly softer tires could be the only deciding factor.

Wrong

No, I'm actually right. The car has to be modified to be street legal.

6 cylinder? No point even posting anymore. 6 cylinders from 30 years ago are literally better than Porsche's newest V8's.

>tfw no street legal 917