/dbdg/ Dead by Daylight General

Previous Thread >What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE (embed)
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6 (embed)
Wiki:
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
Saved game with everything unlocked or whatever: mediafire.com/download/3qmzt3ok3p47xqw/TakeTHATsociety.profje

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.1.0c)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/361798516941866683/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchDOTtv/72hrs/v/87547713
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sloppy is a faggot

Sloppy is MINE !

Just got whispers 3. You guys are fucked now.

Overwatch >> Evolve >>>>>> Dead by Daylight

wow 3 games that dead good job user

>playing on coldwind farms as survivor
>killer turns out to be a nurse. Expect to be 4k'd
>turns out the nurse sucks fucking balls, easy as fuck to juke.
>open exit doors, all 4 alive and well. Low point game for everyone -- especially the killer.
>waiting to get escape points. Never comes
>find the nurse afk at the other door, staring at the switch
>after a min, killer disconnects

And it was none other than our very own sloppy joe! Truly a gg to play with such a legend.

Why are you copy/pasting this in every thread?

Oh, I think I remember that one. I just powered the gate right?

This literally, actually, genuinely made me vomit, Sloppy. Congratulations, you shitkicking assclown.

Words cannot describe the sheer disgust I have for this post that you created. It is indescribable the utter amount of contempt in which I hold it. The extent to which I fucking detest this rotten slab of festering excrement goes beyond words.

I fucking loathe this post, Sloppy. I despise it with every fiber of my being. In fact, not only do I despise this post, I despise you for making it. I detest you and everything you stand for, Sloppy. I would say that you are everything wrong with society, but that would not be enough. No, you are everything wrong with humanity. Your saccharine hypocrisy mixed with your faux-innocence. Your impotent rage mixed with your thin veneer of kindness. Your I loathe you. I loathe all that you are.
My hatred towards you transcends all that is mortal. Indeed, if one were to write a poem fully describing the full extent, the true capacity, of the pure hatred I harbor towards you, they would find that the poem exceeds all limits known to man. The words would be incomprehensible to even the greatest linguist, the sheer length of the poem making it impossible to fit within any and all binding systems that are, were, or will be ever created by a human, the pure and utter fury uninterpretable to even the most well-versed psychiatrist. But the message? The message would remain intact. I despise you, Sloppy. I loathe you. I detest you. You are a scourge on mankind and the entire universe is worse off simply due to the fact that you exist within it, you mongoloid. You swine. You cockroach. You fucking subhuman.

cheers sloppyjoe for reking 72hrs

The vod. We need the vod.
Hell, I need every vod with Sloppy.

Yep.

Oh that was a streamer?

twitchDOTtv/72hrs/v/87547713

3:48

>Wahhhh why didn't you pick me up so I could escape??

>lol dude why didn't you suck our dicks and let us escape???
Survivorbabs logic always gives me giggles.

how fucking much do you play, nigger? i cheated for all my level 50s, i cheated my wraith to prestige one level 50, since they patched it so 500K is the max, i have only been able to get meg up to level 40, prestiged the wraith a second time, got him and the nurse up to around level 14.

i have around 100 hours of playtime, the grind for this game is fucking retarded is that prestige 3 legit? do you not put blood points into anything else?

>500k is the max
>implying that matters at all

Fucking kill yourself already, you piece of shit, can't even edit your bloodpoints properly.

>no iron grasp
>So?
Haha are 72hrs's teammates so retarded that they don't see the correlation between sabotaging hooks like a shitter crybaby and Iron Grasp

Good job, Sloppy, you redeemed yourself.

So do you guys just hate all streamers? Are there any actual legit good ones?

>So do you guys just hate all streamers?
Only most of them.

>Are there any actual legit good ones?
No idea because watching someone play is even more of a waste of time than playing the game.

>It's a "nobody uses saboteur now that it's useless!!" survivor main argument
These are the people the devs listen to

The killer mains are mostly fine. All survivor mains, streamers or otherwise, are cancer.

>find a guy streaming as killer
>seems to be a pretty nice person
>switched to survivor
>abuses the shit out of jungle gym and tbags at the killer at the exit gates
Uh...

Its pretty rare in my experience that they escape after they wiggle out. They're already injured and always go off in the same direction since running out in front of you loses the time they gain from the short stun.

Survivor play rewards toxic behaviour, killer play does not.

post game chat is always funny

twitch
.tv/jshoyo/v/87589811?t=0s

obnoxious twitch cancer cunt gets BILLY'd, match starts at 1:48:00

report him for saying faggot on stream too

I hate asylum so much I'm tempted to just dc if I get it.

I'd like the map if not for the awful performance and frame drops, infinite crows, and billions of pallets in the center of the map.

Every fucking streamer

>WOW! HOW DID HE FIND ME! HE MUST BE A HACKER! THIS GUY IS HACKING! HE'S 100% HACKING!

There are worse maps for killers. Cowshed is pretty much impossible for survivors to lose on.

I really don't like playing that silly game. I'd rather just drift around the map.

I find cowshed a lot easier.

>rotten fields on billy
>every survivor i find just runs to combine or a jungle jim
>they stay and farm points after both gates are open

wtf killers need nerfs!

Did you hear him breathing behind that pallet Mr. Hacker?

All he did that match was unhook one guy and he still pips. Maps shouldn't give you any points.

it's worse because i have a private profile, people see it and that's further evidence to fuel their confirmation bias. nearly every streamer i kill says this shit

i don't remember, but probably. stridor 3 makes them pretty loud

yeah i was re-watching the video and saw he had nearly 3k points from just sprinting around tracking my hooks and generators

map with red twine is obscene

fuck i forgot to record, but just played a game on...i dunno a farm map didn't look at most of it to remember. Hit a Claudette, she runs to the combine nearby and starts teabagging. I just vault over and stand there as she runs down and around to the top again and hops over to me and i down her. hook her then facecamp her while someone graciously gives me a bunch of flashlight evasion points.

It's good for driftbillies desu

It's hilarious how often the fakeout works.

You see a person behind a tree? Look away while moving to them at an angle. They really believe that when you snap towards them that you turned on your 1337 wallhax instead of using a smidgen of intelligence to trick them.

So what's the point of having premonition and spine chill at the same time?

Extra coverage I guess. You can find the killer with Prem (roughly) and use Spine Chill to sort of keep track of whether or not you're being zeroed in on. I found that Spine Chill helped with Wraiths because I didn't have to constantly scan, and also it helped with going for semi-risky unhooks.

Tru3 is a genuinely nice guy

>tfw you will never cuck survivors enough that they get mad at the sight of your name

Premo has a cooldown.

>Killers quitting in such huge droves that even solo queue survivors have long wait times now
Reap what you sow you whiny bastards

>Friday the 13th will be delayed to 2017

But they just released a new trailer

>Game is slated for Fall, the latest being December
>It's September and no release date

How many games get their release date announced a month or two before release?

>getting a 4man ebony mori off on a lobby ENTIRELY of infinite users

Feels soooooo good

That game looks insanely fucking boring. Why would Jason literally disappear in a puff of fucking wizard farts?

I think they put literally their entire budget into gory kills.

I definitely hope they ditch the smoke stuff, but there's nothing wrong with the teleportation system. Keep in mind it has a longer cooldown than what they showed in the E3 trailer, and there's no way they'd let you teleport right infront of someone.

I can dream that there can be a first

Like, I dunno, that's just one thing about it. Jason just walks slow, the X-Ray Vision is pretty stupid, the counselors don't seem to DO anything, it's 7v1 so the matchmaking will be fucked...It just doesn't seem to have a lot of gameplay worth a damn.

It would help if they actually showed real gameplay instead of the stupid trailers we've gotten so far. Same for Last Year, which for some fucking reason only shows what's going on to the Canadians who backed it on kickstarter.

When devs try to gear up the hype machine without releasing any gameplay that's a serious warning that the game is going to be shit, imo

Jason walks slow, and you're supposed to slow walk after them until they run out of stamina and start floundering around like a typical slasher victim. Or teleport to cut them off and maintain distance so they don't get away.

The X-ray vision is based on a fear meter that the counselor players can manage. He can't see you through walls at all times or anything.

There are at least 4 win conditions, and they don't accommodate all players. For example if you repair the car to get away, the car only has seats for 4 players.

I'll give you the matchmaking issue, that could cause problems.

>Fix car up
>Leave everyone to die and save only myself
They're gonna really have to give incentives for counselors to avoid leaving everyone else to die

Well, you'd have to get the stuff to repair the car, find and transport the keys, actually repair the car which takes time. They make it seem infeasible for one person to do it alone.

>Didn't double pip because I had to keep saving people

Suicide medic life.

Fuck off Foxy you dumb cunt I hope you fucking die you piece of shit

RITUALS

DO YOUR RITUALS

I changed my calendar so that I could constantly do rituals and now that I've changed it back I won't get any more rituals until real time goes past the time I forwarded to. I won't have any rituals for 5 days at least.

But...I'd have to play level 1 Dwight

>sabotage 7 hooks worth of bloodpoints
but I don't like sabotage, I hate playing killer and being forced to run IG3 because every stupid motherfucker has a billion toolboxes.

Don't make me do it to some poor killer man, they need all the help they can get in the current state.

Just do one a match. I'm assuming you play ~10 matches a day?

GG Cutie

#suicidemediclife

GG

>Gordon has the meme trinity
Literally kill yourself, Gordon. I had faith that you wouldn't be cancer. Clearly I was mistaken.

>mfw Foxy is now less cancer than Gordon

If there's no self-care it's not the meme trinity.

I'm only disappointed he sabotages, the little fuck.

>implying Saboteur and Sprint Burst combined are not mega cancer

but thats not the meme trinity

I don't disagree. I ditched Saboteur for Calm Spirit a long time ago and it amazes me that most have not.

>implying suicide medic is cancer
Go chainsaw some trees

It's a hassle and makes the game less fun for most everyone, IMO. Besides, there's a better chance for survival without it. Every killer runs Iron Grip, so using sabo just takes up a slot.

>implying that Foxy is cancer because of his play style
Foxy is cancer because he blogposts. Gordon is cancer because he's a rank 1 Sabotaging meme trinity "lul le ironic Dwight meem" shitter. It just so happens that Gordon's brand of cancer out-cancers Foxy's brand of cancer.

Also, Foxy has dialed back the blogposting, so he's cool now.

I don't think he was saying suicide medic is cancer, I think he was saying that all bloggers are cancer.

Oh, well then I agree with him.

Ended up failing a skill check because I had to take a screenshot of this.

Oh god what the fuck.

YOU ESCAPED

HURRY DWIGHT, TELL THEM OF THE MIST

Here's some shitty OC /dbdg/

so, so ez

Unhook.

How do I edit my save?

Bored of the grind already, most games I just spam infinites and go for 8k in every category

>Spectate last survivor
>Carrying a med kit
>Finds a chest in the basement
>Trades it for a flashlight

Dumb mother fucker

Why the fuck are you taking a flashlight instead of a medkit. Neafags are retarded.

What the fuck is this Nea doing. The doors are open, stop going for the hatch.

What's the general stance on Trappers who put two traps down to step on himself and drop the survivor onto the other to reset the wiggle timer? Is that generally looked at in a similar way to infinites?

The fuck are you doing in my game user?

I think it's rare enough that most people just call them a faggot and move on.

Fuck off danojas or whoever you are.

I wonder what this is all about.

Easy boldness points. What does a medkit do for me?